Specifications of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
1. Material: carbonized polyacrylonitrile fiber
2. Filament number:6k
3. Fiber type: T300
4. Tensile strength: 360kgf/mm2
General Data of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
Weaving Style: Unidirectional, Plain, Twill
Input Available: 3k, 6k, 12k Carbon fiber
Weight: 15 0 ~ 600g / m2
Roll length: To be specified
Storage of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
It is recommended that the carbon fiber fabric are stored in a cool and dry environment. Recommended temperature range of storage is between 10 ~ 30 degree and relative humidity between 50 ~ 75%.The carbon fiber fabric should remain in the packaging until just prior to use.
Packaging & Delivery of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
Product is manufactured in form of a roll wound on a paper tube and then packed in a plastic film and placed within a cardboard carton. Rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Packaging Detail: carton
Delivery Detail: within 20 days
- Q:What is carbon PC?
- Polycarbonate (PC), polycarbonate is a molecular chain containing [O-R-O-CO] chain thermoplastic resin according to the molecular structure of the ester can be divided into aliphatic, alicyclic and aromatic type of fat, which has the practical value of the aromatic polycarbonate, and bisphenol A polycarbonate as the most important, molecular weight is usually 3-10 million.Polycarbonate, English Polycarbonate, referred to as PC.PC is a kind of amorphous, odorless, non-toxic, highly transparent colorless or slightly yellow thermoplastic engineering plastics, has excellent physical and mechanical properties, especially excellent shock resistance, tensile strength, bending strength, compressive strength and high creep; small size is stable; good heat resistance and low temperature resistance, mechanical properties, stability in a wide range of temperature dimensional stability, electrical properties and flame retardant properties, can be used for a long time at -60~120 deg.c; no obvious melting point, a molten state at 220-230 DEG C; the molecular chain rigidity, melt viscosity and high water absorption resin; small, small shrinkage, high precision, good dimensional stability, permeability of films is small; self extinguishing materials; stable to light, but not UV resistance, good weather resistance; oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, no oxygen acid and amine, Ketones are soluble in chlorinated hydrocarbons and aromatic solvents. They are easy to cause hydrolysis and cracking in water for a long time. Because of their poor fatigue resistance, they are prone to stress cracking, poor solvent resistance and poor wear resistance
- Q:What are carbon skateboards?
- The pantograph's bow head has several detachable electrically conductive strips of carbon or powder alloy used to contact the contact wire and power it from above.
- Q:Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content
- . An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction.
- Q:What is the basic principle of carbon fourteen detection?
- There are 3 kinds of carbon isotopes in nature, and their weight ratio is 12:13:14. They are expressed by carbon -12, carbon -13 and carbon -14 respectively. The first two are stable isotopes. Carbon -14 is radioactive. It exists in the atmosphere and is generated in the upper atmosphere by cosmic rays, neutrons, and atmospheric nitrogen nuclei. It combines C4O2 molecules with oxygen in the atmosphere, which is the same as carbon dioxide (CO2). Therefore, it mixes with carbon dioxide to participate in the natural carbon exchange movement. It is absorbed by plants by photosynthesis and stored in plants. People and animals need to eat plants, so they are also stored in human and animal bodies. During the life of the organism, they continuously acquire the radioactive carbon from the atmosphere. But when an animal or plant dies, it stops absorbing and reduces the radioactive carbon in the body. For about 5730 years, its content could be attenuated by half. So physicists call the half-life 5730 years. Therefore, as long as the instruments to measure the trees, grain, animal bones and bone biological remains in the existing carbon content of -14, compared with its original carbon -14 level, you can calculate their death in many years ago, which can be inferred and their coexistence remains (such as construction sites, tombs or other relics how many years have elapsed since).Pro, please [adopted the answer], your adoption is the driving force for my answer, thank you.
- Q:What is the melting point of carbon fiber material?
- Carbon fiber melting point at about 3000 degrees (isolation oxygen, oxygen, about 400 degrees will be oxidized), itself can not be injection processing, only carbon fiber filled plastic can be injection molding.
- Q:Appearance, hardness, electrical conductivity, use of carbon 60
- C60 is a molecule composed of 60 carbon atoms in the molecule, it is like football, so also known as footballene (C60. This material is composed of C60 molecules, rather than by the atoms.) C60 is simply made of carbon atoms with stable molecules, it has 60 vertices and 32 sides. The 12 is Pentagon and 20 hexagon. Its molecular weight is about 720.
- Q:How about carbon content of coal ash?
- Ash, carbon content, ash, carbon content, ash, carbon content, ash, carbon content, determination, determination, determination, determination (determination, determination)1 sampling(1) in the different positions of the ash, 7-10 points are deep to collect ash and 2-3kg. When sampling, not intentionally pick or avoid channels of ash, namely as ash samples taken, regardless of its size, regardless of the depth of color, regardless of its hardness, as far as possible to obtain a fully representative sample.(2) slag made on thick steel plate clean, which is smashed big gray block, mixing evenly into a cone, flattened, with a shovel cut ten sub center line, which is divided into 4 parts, two samples of diagonal, the other half abandoned.(3) repeat (2) operation. Reduce the amount to several times, until the ash is reduced to about 50 grams. Bring the ash back to the laboratory. The abandoned ash is discharged back into the ash heap.2, sample preparation(1) the ash in the laboratory will be retrieved and dried in a heated air drying oven (about 1 hours) at 105-110 degrees centigrade.(2) crushing the dry ashes with the disc vibrating mill, and the fine ash powder is the analysis sample.
- Q:How do you hit carbon 14 with word? Five
- First hit C14, then select 14, open the format, font, click the "effect" in "superscript" is fine.
- Q:What are the main factors that affect the strength of carbon fibers?
- The main factors affecting the strength of carbon fibers arePAN precursorPreoxidationcarbonizationGraphitizationsurface treatmentCoilingcarbon fibre
- Q:Carbon steel sales in Pu Yuan Yuan, what does that mean? Ten
- Flash is to flash, or two bending. Two cuts; one cut two on average, three segments, four cuts; an average cut of four, and five segments. The back is industry talk.
We are a modernized enterprise .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20，000
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range