Specifications Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
1. Material: carbonized polyacrylonitrile fiber
2. Filament number:3k
3. Fiber type: T400
4. Tensile strength: 360kgf/mm2
General Data of Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
Weaving Style: Unidirectional, Plain, Twill
Input Available: 3k, 6k, 12k Carbon fiber
Weight: 15 0 ~ 600g / m2
Roll length: To be specified
Typical Rangeof Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
Remark :The above parameters are only in common condition. In case of order, the parameters are subject to the customer's confirmation.
CWP : Carbon plain weave fabric
CWT : Carbon twill weave fabric
CWU : Carbon woven unidirectional fabric
Packaging of Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
Product is manufactured in form of a roll wound on a paper tube and then packed in a plastic film and placed within a cardboard carton. Rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Storage of Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
It is recommended that the carbon fiber fabric are stored in a cool and dry environment. Recommended temperature range of storage is between 10 ~ 30 degree and relative humidity between 50 ~ 75%.The carbon fiber fabric should remain in the packaging until just prior to use.
Packaging & Delivery of Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
Packaging Detail: carton
Delivery Detail: within 20 days
- Q:Why is the longer the carbon chain, the better the hydrophobic properties?
- I only know that the carbon chain is hydrophobic, so the longer it stronger. But why hydrophobic carbon chain is hydrophobic, hydrocarbon is because of hydrophobic group, the hydrophobic alkyl and why? I don't know, can be very the problem of bai123 (inline station TA) the longer the pure carbon chain, the better the symmetry, the worse the polarity, showing a strong hydrophobic, lqn513 (in station contact TA) similar, compatible ah, polarity is different, compatibility is different, zhu2du1314 (station contact TA), this is obvious......
- Q:How do you stick carbon fabric?
- 3. Apply the base resin(1) the main agent and curing agent base resin according to the provisions of the proportion accurate weighing were put into the container, use a blender to mix uniformly. A harmonic volume should be in use within the time spent more than can be used as the standard, time cannot be used.(2) apply the base coat evenly with a roller brush(3) refers to the drying time, due to different temperatures, generally between 3H to 1D changes(4) after the curing of the base coat, when the surface of the component has a condensation bulge, it should be polished with sandpaper. If the surface of the concrete is exposed after polishing, the bottom coating shall be applied again4, the incomplete repair of the surface of the componentThe surface depressions (honeycomb pits, holes, etc.) using epoxy putty to fill, to repair the surface. (the poor, camber angle etc.) to be filled with epoxy putty, so smooth.
- Q:DNF advanced furnace rock carbon how, now more than +10 to advanced ah, how to get ah, 5
- High-grade furnace rock carbon is in the previous time, Tencent limited, only the mall can buy! Now, the mall is off the shelf! It's already gone! Thank you!
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide?
- But traditional carbon monoxide inhalation has the risk of poisoning patients and medical staff by accidental inhalation of high doses of carbon monoxide. That's the advantage. Carbon dioxide is an essential ingredient in plant photosynthesis, and its increase in content is beneficial to the growth of plants. Carbon dioxide can be used as fertilizer to grow crops in greenhouse vegetables. In addition, carbon dioxide can be used as a source of oxygen in diving and aviation. Liquid carbon dioxide has a broad application prospect, the liquid carbon dioxide as extraction medium of naturally occurring compounds from certain plants or plant sources, not only does not damage the bioactive substances contained in the raw material, and the product does not contain residual medium, method for spraying liquid carbon dioxide to the airport in two fog, mist removal efficiency of hundreds of times higher than that of solid carbon dioxide.
- Q:Stability, primary carbon, two carbon, three carbon, four carbon
- In hydrocarbon molecules, with 3 hydrogen atoms of carbon atoms is called the first carbon atom (also called a carbon atom or primary carbon atom); with 2 hydrogen atoms of the carbon atoms is called second carbon atom (also called the two carbon atoms or secondary carbon atoms); with 1 hydrogen atoms of the carbon atoms is called third carbon atoms (also called the three carbon atom or tertiary carbon atoms)
- Q:What is carbon steel, carbon manganese steel?
- Carbon manganese steel is a high-quality carbon structural steel in the higher manganese content of carbon steel, manganese elements are generally marked in the rear, such as 20Mn, 40Mn and so on
- Q:Does graphite grade and fixed carbon mean 20?
- The taste of graphite powder refers to its purity, that is, the amount of carbon; fixed carbon content refers to the removal of water, ash and volatile residues, it is an important indicator of the use of coal. The two are essentially different
- Q:Can carbon batteries charge?
- Final conclusion:Carbon batteries, alkaline batteries are not charged, the voltage is 1.5V, nickel cadmium batteries, nickel hydrogen batteries can charge voltage 1.2VPay special attention to the risk of leakage or explosion if you charge to a carbon battery or alkaline battery
- Q:What materials can be carbonitriding?
- Low temperature carbonitriding for high alloy tool steel, high-speed steel tools, etc., in temperature carbonitriding is under great pressure not only in carbon steel wear parts, high temperature carbonitriding is mainly used for medium carbon steel and alloy steel under great pressure.
- Q:Who is the high carbon content of stainless steel and ordinary steel?
- This is not necessarily stainless steel is carbon steel, based on the addition of zinc, nickel and chromium and other elements
We are a modernized enterprise .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20，000
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range