Composition: EPS+cement+calcium silicate board
Q3: How do we guarantee the quality?
A3: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (20-40 days after receiving deposit)
Easy and smooth operation
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
JY wall panel is widely used in the partition of highrise buildings, industrial plants, office buildings,
residential houses, work shed and other constructions. It can be also used as non load bearing structure of
washroom, kitchen and renovation of old houses. And it's particularly applicable to places with high fireresistance requirement.
Q1: How soon can we receive the goods after purchase?
A1: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 10 to 30 workdays.
Q2: How to make a quick resolution for after service?
A2: OKorder and our manufacture both have overseas branches all-around of world, If needed, the seller shall dispatch 2 engineers to the buyer's site for supervision of training. The buyer shall make available of necessary facilities & skilled personnel at site for training.
- Q:Decorative material sandwich board expensive or joinery board expensive?
- Sandwich panels are wood chips inside. Blockboard is a small piece of wood inside, of course, is the joinery board expensive.
- Q:Polyurethane insulation board and polyurethane color steel sandwich panels What is the difference
- Different materials, content and form is completely different
- Q:75mm thick foam corrugated sandwich board foam layer thickness is how much ah?
- 75mm thick color steel sandwich core layer thickness is 75mm, how many mm thick steel structure sandwich panels, refers to the core layer thickness
- Q:What are the key notes when buying a rock wool sandwich panel?
- There are four key factors:
1. Look at the use of construction: long-term construction or plant application of high quality (rock wool density is equal to 120kg / m3, the outer steel thickness is equal to 0.7mm, thickness of 100mm or more) of the rock wool sandwich panels, because the simple rock Cotton sandwich board after the installation of the surface easy to arch, bubble
2. Flatness: the requirements of the facade of the high demand, the use of mirror flat cotton wool sandwich panels, mirror flat cotton wool sandwich panels than the production of ripples difficult
3. Fire resistance: rock wool board production process should pay attention to the mouth and the mother of the filler, filled with rock wool board fire performance, filled with polyurethane and other materials, poor fire performance
4. Gongkou and the mother after the joint, the horizontal joints at the level of high and low error, high-quality quality rock wool board error is very small, low-end products will be interested in the horizontal slit to 10mm desalination level difference.
- Q:Is eating three sandwiches a day a bad idea when youre on a diet?
- That all depends! It can be bad in the long run if you aren't getting balanced nutrients from the sandwiches. With just ham and cheese, there's no way you could be getting everything your body needs nutritionally! Try adding variety into your sandwiches using lettuce, tomatoes, different meats, different dressings, new veggies, etc. Of course, this doesn't mean to go overboard with any one ingredient - keep it healthy. And remember, don't always use fat free dressings; a lot of the time, when there are other veggies involved, they are best consumed with a healthy fat source for best absorption. Regarding the bread... whole wheat bread isn't always what it seems. Real whole wheat bread is made from real whole grains, and you must check the ingredient panel to ensure this is what you are eating; there has been a bit of trickery in the bread industry. The first ingredients should contain items such as whole wheat flour, 100% rolled oats, whole grain corn, etc. Any enriched flour, even if whole wheat, is not what you're after. Sandwiches can be great as long as they are balanced nutrition-wise, so if you really like 'em, I wouldn't say they are a problem. Just make sure your caloric intake is correct for your daily needs, and that you're getting some variety.
- Q:Color steel sandwich panel has what color?
- Highland and white ashes. Special colors can be customized
- Q:What is the rust resistance of the color steel tile
- With a color coated steel plate, rust does not solve the problem.
- Q:Color steel sandwich panels and C steel belongs to what industry
- Should be considered building materials it Make the house with the thing.
- Q:Color steel sandwich panels have what kind of ah?
- company's product:
The company's main Caigang tiles, Caigang sandwich (rock wool, foam) insulation composite panels, car panels, frozen plate, C-steel purlins, municipal enclosures and other color steel products and its supporting various colors Steel accessories. The company's products are widely used in various industrial plants, clean room, cold storage, container-type mobile board room, fixed board room, canopy and a variety of building plus layer and other projects.
The company promises to "handsome in appearance, reasonable structure, durable, low profit prices" with the majority of users wholeheartedly cooperation, join hands to create brilliant!
Chongqing Caigang sandwich panel production
- Q:what is sandwich panel?
- I think you are talking about a sandwich board - which is two large panels of cardboard, held together by strings over a person's shoulders and used to advertise on the street. Restaurants often hire someone to stand in the street wearing a sandwich board to advertise for the daily special and hand out flyers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range