||different color available
Feature of Outdoor Garden Light
1) mode/fashion design
2) garden light source 60W or CFL 11W
3) 3 years warranty
4) Many color can be choosen
outdoor garden light
presently this model only one version
fresh and excellent material
if you need other finish,please feel free to contact me
we are sure about the quality, so we provide 3years guarantee
electronic part comply with CE or RoHS standard
US standard is110V,Europe ,Asia and other place is 220V
usually 3~7 days
for 20'ft or40'hq
70% balance paid before producing
Application of Outdoo Garden Light
Apply to the showrooms,museums,glleries and offices as partial lighting.
Also widely be used in shopping molls,bars as exhibiting light.
Such as jewellery,gold and silver ornaments,fashion and so on.
- Q:why does gellyfish fluoresce uv light?
- Amy Z has the right idea - except that fluorescence and reflection are different phenomena. Reflection is where light bounces off a substance. Fluorescence is more complex: light of specific wavelengths is absorbed by the substance, which gives the electrons in it more energy. These more-energetic electrons then lose their energy, decaying back to their original (resting) energy level: they do this by emitting the absorbed energy back out as light. This process is not 100% efficient: some of the energy is lost as heat, so the emitted light has a longer wavelength than the original absorbed light (longer wavelength = less energetic photons), and so is a different colour (it will be shifted towards the red end of the spectrum). Different chemicals have electrons with specific resting energies, and particular absorbance characteristics. So wavelengths of light that makes some chemicals fluoresce will not make other chemicals fluoresce.
- Q:dash lights 99 mustang/ dome light?
- light in radio most likely burned out.....too expensive to tear apart to fix. light on dash is bulb behind gauges that burned out most likely. and dome light staying on normally means the triggers in the door are stuck in the on position and not releasing allowing the light to turn off. talk to a mechanic about each issue or someone that understands mechanics and knows what they are doing.
- Q:The light reactions of photosynthesis supply the Calvin cycle with ____?
- The light reactions produce ATP and NADPH that the Calvin cycle uses to convert CO2 into carbohydrate. The light reactions happen in the thylakoid membranes of the chloroplast, and the reactions of the Calvin cycle take place in the stroma.
- Q:why is period lighter... some reasons?
- Stressing about something whether good or bad can cause a period to be lighter (an example only). Also, sometimes changes in diet or exercise can affect a period causing it to be lighter (another example only). I would recommend checking with your doctor as well to see what they say.
- Q:An introductory speech on light emitting diode?
- define what a light emitting diode is. explain the basic physics of how it works. go over history: leds first widely proliferated in the late 70's -- appearing in digital wrist watches, digital calculators and other appliances with illuminated displays. but they were quickly supplanted by lcd (liquid crystal diode) technology because lcd technology consumed far less power than their led counterparts. but in recent years, led technology has been reinvented and is experiencing a renaissance of sorts. then you can go into all the current led technologies -- the high efficiency leds that can convert almost all the applied power into light, oled technology (organic leds) and why it is a significant improvement over traditional led technologies. identify applications of modern led technologies -- solar powered lights, tv and computer screens, etc.
- Q:does the 2009 civic ex have LED rear lights?
- No, none of the 3 brake lights are LED. The two regular brake lights look LED, but it's just cleverly designed plastic that gives use the impression of an LED. The third brake is just a regular bulb like the rest.
- Q:Are aircraft lights DC power or AC powered?
- Usually they are all DCV and you can turn on all the lights with the battery.
- Q:Quick studio lighting question?
- In order to completely eliminate the shadows, the fill light would have to equal the main light. It's there primarily to open up the shadows, keep them from losing detail. Try using different ratios of fill to create different levels of contrast between the dark and light sides of the subjects face. Women tend to prefer a beauty light look - almost even lighting - whereas men may like the tough guy 1940's Hollywood look of deep shadow that hides much of their face. Hope this helps
- Q:Does Light Contain Heat?
- Heat is the manifestation of vibrating molecules, atoms, or both. As light has neither, no it does not contain heat. Of course it can and does create heat. When radiant energy, photonic energy, strikes matter and gets absorbed, that results in the molecules, atoms, or both of the matter vibrating more vigorously. And that means more heat in the struck matter.
- Q:The propagation of light?
- all phenomena with regards to mild, the place its wave nature is skipped over are a consequence of rectilinear propagation of light. a number of those effects are ---- formation of lunar and image voltaic eclipses, dispersion of light in a prism, working of a digicam, working of a pinhole digicam, working of lenses used for correction of ingenious and prescient, working of microscope, working of telescope, working of periscope, image formation by using around mirrors and lenses, and formation of mirages , looming and so on.,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range