aurine outdoor camera
1/3"Color CCD, pinhole camera
Aluminum alloy die-casting shell
AURINE outdoor camera
A4-M8CS 1/3" Color CCD
1) Zinc alloy die-casting shell, vandal proof style
2) Build-in 1/3" color Pinhole CCD camera
3) 4-wire cable to connect with the indoor unit
4) Two configurations: 1 outdoor unit to 5 indoor units
2 outdoor units to 5 indoor units
5) IR night compensation
6) Waterproof and dustproof disign
7) Wall mounting
8) Lock output:Dry contact
110º wide angle
4-wire, polarity connection
50m/165ft for RVV22#4x0.65mm
- Q:Locking lug nut key for jetta gti 1997?
- easy peasy. you use the traqu theorem. then you have to divide the answer by 30 and from there you use your calc to plug it in. did i mention i havent taken chem yet and failed math?
- Q:What team is that that wears those blue gloves and a dark mask that looks like a ski mask?
- He showed you a video of himself flexing? His game is weak. You should ditch this dork and find a guy who knows how to show a lady a good time. For Real!!!
- Q:How much pressure in PSI can a 3/4 inch diameter, 12 inch length galvanized steel pipe withstand? The pipes are threaded, and are a very dark grey colour.
- I lived in Russia for 1yr, in a city noted as Vladivostok. i grow to be as quickly as there working as a effective authority contractor and that i enjoyed it, i did no longer want to go away. The U.S. dollar is going a methods in Russia, for representation, mutually as I first arrived, I distinction 900 American money and won 28,587.00 Roubles. At that factor the organic sales in Russia same approximately 3 hundred American money a month, i grow to be as quickly as making that in the time of a million day, so I lived very sturdy in Russia. Russian females are surprising, extra then i might write suitable here, I even married one. If i might stay in Russia and make there what I make suitable here in the states, i might in no way go away Russia.
- Q:or could it?hypothetical: I read every night before I go to bed, I have a lamp that has no shade (so basically a light bulb) , I put it on my bed so that I can see even better, I accidentally fall asleep and kick it over - one problem I have an electric heating blanket, will the blanket possibly catch fire? I mean a hot 65 watt light bulb and a hot 150 watt electric heating blanket on each other for up two hours or more.What do you think?(i think it definitely could)
- This problem is VERY common with Hondas. It's almost always the cv joint.
- Q:I'm having a hard time getting the toilet flange down into the PVC pipe. It goes about half way and that's it. Standing on it, etc., doesn't help. May I lightly sand it so it will fit better. If so, will the glue be okay to use between the two? Or, do I actually need glue?
- My favorite metal cutting tool is the acetylene torch. Very quick to zip through 1/2 re-bar but you will need to know what you are doing. Know anyone that works on cars, does construction? Someone with a little experience could give a primer course and send you on your way. Hey, It's fun to. Just be careful. Don't want your next question to be about burns or house fires!
- Q:I am looking for a Video Door Phone with two way audio that will connect to an Android Device. I want to be able to communicate with the front and back door cameras through my android devices I have located throughout the house.
- Most liberals and atheists are preparing for an agonizing eternity in the lake of fire by packing sunscreen and their bathing suits.
- Q:Im already doing white fm480 on my bauer with white gloves and a white shell to establish myself as that obnoxious kid whos gunnna dangle all the time and be really annoying wat else can i do this is for high school tryouts LOL.
- Fire alarms are mostly in the higher frequency range. Absorbant open-celled foams or fibrous materials do little for low frequency, but are helpful at higher frequency. A thick blanket is really all the more she should do. If the fire alarm is so loud that this is not enough, Then it would most likely be hazardous to humans as well.
- It can ce used on anything
- Q:More specifically, the Pocono Mountains.
- It really is sad that people who know nothing about the subject they're replying to offer answers that only serve to confuse askers. All the answers about capacitors serving as small batteries are right. Transistors can be amplifiers, oscillators, or switches, but they can only use or pass electricity, not store it.
- Q:People are calling me Huggies, Pampers and Diaper Boy, should I stop wearing this (pic included)?
- yes.if u punched a hole in ur fuel tankor fuel line.or knocked a fitting loose
Our company, by taking the technical force and human resources and sustained development as the backing, conscientious develops and becomes strong rapidly.Our company has an excellent team. Our team members are able to accurately grasp the market trends and product direction. We sincerely welcome friends all over the world to know our products and cooperate with us in future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Central America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Southern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
||ISO9001 Certificate; ISO14001 Certificate; CE Certificate; RoHS CERTIFICATE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian
||No. 6-1, Kuaian Road, Mawei District, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province. China
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range