The weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp woven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
ASTM TEST METHOD
Mass per unit Area
Water Flow Rate
70% @ 500 hrs
70% @ 500 hrs
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Easy to use, Environmentally friendly
3. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
4. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
3. Good water and air permeability
4. Exceptional toughness and strength
5. Durable, tear-resistant; won't rot or mildew
6. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
7. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:Seepage geotextile and impervious geomembrane
- Seepage geotextile is a short wire geotextile, the main thing is to filter water leakage. Impermeable geomembrane is used to waterproof, so the difference between the two is great.
- Q:Do geotextiles and geogrids do check-in?
- Required, geotextile and geogrid material is qualified. But actually depends on the situation to set.
- Q:What is the meaning of the geotextile What is its working principle
- Hot geotextile cloth is to isolate the heat and cover a layer of geotextile material. Advantages: light weight, the overall continuity is good, high tensile strength, corrosion resistance, anti-microbial erosion is good, easy construction. Non-woven geotextile properties: small pore diameter, good permeability, soft texture, and soil with a good combination. 2, construction (1) according to the embankment or base wide full section laying. (2) leave sufficient anchorage length on each side of the embankment or substrate. (3) To ensure integrity, when the lap method is continuous, the lap length should be 0.3 ~ 0.5m. When the seam is connected, the bond width is not less than 50mm. (4) site construction, material damage must be immediately repaired. Upper and lower seams should be alternately staggered, staggered length of not less than 0.5m. (5) try to avoid prolonged exposure.
- Q:Road with a geotextile cloth is a cloth or non-woven fabrics
- Geotextile is a non-woven category, geomembrane is divided into light film, and a cloth a film, two cloth a film, two cloth is a film in the middle of the membrane, both sides of the geotextile composite products. Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:Geotextile and geogrid difference
- Different geotextile used to prevent seepage, geogrid used to reinforce the geotextile is mainly used to seepage, isolation, geogrid are generally used in reinforced reinforcement, the two are essential differences in the use of the process Sometimes used in the same project, such as high-speed, railway and other engineering production grid is made of polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride and other polymer polymer by thermoplastic or molded two-dimensional grid or a certain height of the three-dimensional Dimensional grid grid, when used as a civil engineering, known as geogrid. Engineering applications: roads, railways, abutments, approach roads, docks, dams, slag and other soft soil foundation reinforcement, retaining walls and road surface cracking engineering and other fields. Fiberglass mesh used in the external walls, wall paint, the main material to prevent the junction of different mortar and other plastering material cracking, hollowing. Local node reinforcement will also be used. Geotextile has excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, anti-seepage, protection, with light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance. Common non-woven fabrics, water layer inside the use, polyethylene polypropylene waterproof also used.
- Q:Looking for a place to buy geotextile fabric in Illinois?
- I'm really surprised. All of the Lowe's, Home Depots, etc. that I know of stock landscape barrier fabric, as do all the garden supply shops. If you truly can't find any, carpet works well, as will corrugated cardboard for a season. If the kids use the sandbox a lot, they'll usually keep the weeds down, too.
- Q:Geotextile gbt17640-2008.200g / m2 test standard value
- GB / T-2008 is the national executive standard for filament woven geotextile. 200g / ㎡ of the filament woven geotextile warp rupture strength ≥ 50KN / m, zonal rupture strength of the rupture strength of 0.7-1.0 times the elongation at break ≤ 35% weft ≤ 30% , The width of the deviation of -1.0%, CBR breaking strength ≥ 4.0KN, the equivalent aperture O900.07-0.5mm, the vertical permeability coefficient (1.0 ~ 9.9) × (10 negative square ~ 10 negative five times), tear Breaking strength ≥ 0.8KN, irrigation thickness deviation of ± 8%, length and width deviation of ± 2%, sewing strength ≥ breaking strength × 50% KN / m, which irrigation thickness deviation, length and width deviation, sewing strength only on the mold Bag cloth assessment. Under the GB / T-2008 GB standard.
- Q:Filament geotextile in the storage should pay attention to what matters
- Geotextile storage to meet the following requirements: the Treasury clean no debris, no chemical corrosion; not sun, tarnished; not weight, not scratch, to prevent violent collision; away from the hot source; dry and cool warehouse; There is a need for fire tools, fire hydrants, fire extinguishers and so on. Geotextile transport, loading and unloading requirements: can not be mixed with sharp items; hoisting with flexible rope; can not use steel wire rope directly hoisting; not with sticks, iron bars and other hardware auxiliary top loading; Stress dispersion measures, to avoid tightly tightened with a rope.
- Q:What is the geotextile of polypropylene gb / t14800?
- GB / T-2017 Geosynthetics Static Crack Test (CBR Method) This standard specifies the method of measuring the breaking strength of geosynthetics by flat top pressing bar. This method is usually carried out on samples that specify the standard atmospheric humidity. This standard applies to all types of geosynthetics, but does not apply to materials with a pore size greater than 10mm.
- Q:Is there a filament geotextile manufacturer? Introduce the main performance ah
- Our road embankment reinforcement project, for example, the construction of the road first focus on the quality of the road followed by the use of these two problems, and Hongxiang new material filament geotextile just to solve. In order to improve the smoothness of the road to prevent the occurrence of reflective cracks and play the role of waterproof layer. Laying and impregnating the asphalt between the base layer and the surface layer to form the filament geotextile - asphalt interlayer. You can see the specific understanding of the user name
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range