||Door & Window,Kitchen Use,Decorations
Alloy 3003 Aluminum Roll Stock 3mm Aluminum Coil Roll
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Bike Spokes: Brass vs Aluminum Nipple Difference?
- Commercially pure aluminum has a tensile strength of approximately 90MPa and can be improved to around 180MPa by cold working. Typical Brass alloys have tensile strengths in the range 250 - 500MPa. There maybe different brass materials which exceed this limit. There may be those which are lower in tensile strength than the minimum of this range. Check in the web. But, according to these data, you can see that Brass is stronger than Aluminum. So, the brass plate is stronger than the Al plate. However, Aluminum is a pure metal. Brass is an alloy. So, there maybe different brasses depending on their composition.
- Q:what is the hardness number of aluminium..?
- I don't believe that Aluminum (US spelling)/ Aluminium (UK spelling) has a Mohs Hardness rating. The Hardness of a material, as measured by the Mohs Hardness scale, is a criterion of its resistance to crushing. [Perry's Chemical Engineering Handbook]. Since aluminum is a metal, and would deform under a crushing-type stress, rather than shatter, it would not have a Mohs Hardness rating. Perhaps you meant **aluminA**, rather than aluminum. Alumina (Al2O3) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 12. Silicon Carbide (carborundum) has a Modified Mohs Hardness of 13. There's no value listed for the combination, but it should be pretty hard stuff -- likely in the 12-13 range, but potentially even harder. Hope that helps.
- Q:Aluminium Vs Mild Steel Vs Galv?
- Aluminium needs to be 50% thicker than steel for the same strength.
- Q:How to calculate the wall thickness with the gross weight of aluminum coil known?
- Gross weight*density=volume volume÷(aluminum sheet *width)=thickness
- Q:A good way to clean aluminum?
- I use Mother aluminum polish. It'll take a lot of patience and elbow grease but it works.
- Q:A 22.0 g piece of aluminum at 0.3°C is dropped into a beaker of water.?
- The specific heat of Aluminum is 0.215 cal/g-°C. The calories absorbed (q) would be q = m * c * (T2 -T1) = 22.0 g * 0.215 cal/g-°C * (78.0 °C - 0.3 °C) If you have a different value for the Specific heat of Aluminum, use it in the formula for your calculations. If you knew the mass of the water, you could check your calculations because the heat gained by the Al would be equal to the heat lost by the water, using q = m * c * (T2 -T1), where m is the mass of the water, c = 1.00 calorie/gram °C, T2 = 78.0 °C and T1 = 93.0 °C. The sign of q will be negative.
- Q:Which female deodorant doesn't have aluminum? ?
- Deodorant with aluminum also causes breast cancer. I use Toms of Maine deodorant, which is aluminum-free.
- Q:aluminum fishing boat soundproofing?
- Boat Soundproofing
- Q:how do i get read of condensation behind aluminum siding?
- Aluminum siding can be vented with round pop-in perforated vent plugs, these are very easy to install. I would really like to know how do you know there is condensation behind your siding?
- Q:Does the process of recycling Aluminum..?
- I don't know the specifics, but I know it's not more than the extraction process. When aluminum is mined, it is in the form of bauxite ore. From this ore, only about half contains aluminum oxide. Then, from the mass of aluminum oxide (alumina), only about half of that will yield the pure aluminum we use for cans, airplanes, etc. So for every 2000 pounds that are mined, we only get about 500 pounds of aluminum. The process is extremely energy intensive and tears up the landscape where bauxite is mined. Transport adds to the pollution. Some of the biggest bauxite producers in the world are China, Russia, Canada, the United States, Australia, and Brazil, so overseas transport is frequently involved, especially in countries that use a lot of it. Furthermore, it is often shipped in bauxite or alumina form, when it is heavier to carry. Aluminum recycling, however, starts with the pure product and ends with the pure product, and the process is fairly quick. The aluminum can you recycle today will return to shelves within about 60 days. Furthermore, aluminum does not degrade in quality like some other materials so it can be reused indefinitely. The transport is also cut significantly, as recycled aluminum might only travel 100 miles or so to be refabricated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range