||400 Series,300 Series
AISI,DIN Standard and 321 stainless steel sheet price
We are a professional manufacturer of stainless steel sheet. According to ASTM, JIS and AISI,GB, standards, steel enhances effectiveness and of quality control from selecting the raw materials, cutting, slitting, shearing, surface treatment, packing, exporting of the existing products.
Details of Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
|321 stainless steel sheet price|
1000mm~2000mm or customized
1000mm~6000mm or customized
JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN
201/201/304/304L/316/316L/321/309S/310S/904L stainless steel sheet
We accept the third inspections--SGS-BV etc.
Bridge, Shipbuilding,roofing,Car, etc
Standard sheet sizes
We can produce other standard as customized
|No. 1||3.0mm~50.0mm||Finished by hot-rolling, annealing and pickling, characterized by white pickled surface||Chemical industry equipment, Industrial tanks|
|No. 2B||0.3mm~6.0mm||Finished by heat treatment, pickling after cold rolling, followed by skin pass line to be more brighter and smooth surface||General Application Medical Instruments,Tableware|
|No. BA (Bright Annealed)||0.5mm~2.0mm||Bright heat treatment after cold rolling||Kitchen utensil, kitchen ware,architectural purpose|
|No. 4||0.4mm~3.0mm||Polishing with No. 150 to No.180 mesh abrasivesThe most popular finishes||Milk & Food processing acilities, Hospital Equipment, Bath-tub|
|HL(Hair Line)||0.4mm~3.0mm||Finished by continuous linear polishing||Architectural purposes, escalators, kitchen ware vehicles|
These are the normal items, for the special requirements,we can also meet.
• All products are made of high-quality imported raw materials.
• Our products are certified by ISO9001:2008 authentication quality systems.
• we are nominated as the AAA enterprise by Jiangsu government.
• Quick Response to Your Enquiry.
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:Stainless steel without fingerprint processing how to get?
- Anti fingerprint (also known as non fingerprint) stainless steel plate is a protective layer treatment process is extremely thin and solid formed on the surface of stainless steel by nano coating technology, the stainless steel surface can not only achieve the anti fingerprint effect, also can improve the anti corrosion resistance;
- Q:What is stainless steel AB board, please?
- It should be said that BA (Bright, Annealing, bright annealing) plate, and 2B plate difference is that annealing process is different, 2B using annealing and pickling combination process, BA using hydrogen protection, annealing under anaerobic environment. The rolling process and leveling process of the two surfaces are also different.
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 304 stainless steel is one kind of universal, which is widely used to produce good performance (corrosion resistance and formability) equipment and parts; 301 stainless steel showed obvious hardening during deformation, is used for various occasions with high intensity.
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- Silver white after cold rolling for heat treatment and pickling, and sometimes in the surface roller for the final light rolling of a light surface processing, 2D products used for the surface of the application of lax, general materials, deep stamping materials
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- 304J1 is a copper containing material of 304. It is mainly used in deep processing and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Stainless steel grid plate, also called stainless steel steel grid plate, the two are the same product, just name different
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Common welding method: pulse DC TIG welding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range