30kva frequency converter 115v 400hz
1.Aerospace 400Hz frequency converter
2.Pure sine wave output
AF400 Series frequency converters are availble for aircraft manufacture,repair plant,arespace equipment factory,military airport tarmac,electrocity product manufacture and testing and etc field.
400hz power supply- 30kva frequency converter 115v 400hz
30kva frequency converter 115v 400hz
21V/36V/115V Customized 0-150V adjustable (Below current calculated from voltage at 120V)
<1%(at full load)
Voltage,current,power factor,active power,reactive power and LED display(customized)
overcurrent,short circuit,overheat,overload,phase loss,self diagnosis protection and warning device
IP20 or customized
2500Vsine wave 1minute(power frequency)Flicker free
<65dB(within 1 meter)
-10 Cto 50degrees Celsius
Remark:Above sheet just normal model,custmized is acceptable.
What service can you supply?
2.Excellent sales service;
3.Product guarantee service;
4.Escrow payment is available;
- Q:Is the laptop power adapter high temperature normal? Is there anything else?
- Normal, my power adapter is also very hot, generally ignore
- Q:Who knows how the frequency converter works
- 2. flat wave circuit
In addition, the ripple current generated by the inverter also changes the DC voltage. In order to suppress the voltage fluctuation, the inductor and the capacitor absorb the pulsating voltage (current). In general, the DC voltage of the rectifier is rectified and the DC voltage is rectified. General inverter power supply of the DC part of the main circuit in terms of margin, so eliminating the need for a simple capacitor filter smoothing circuit.
- Q:The motor is 2 pole with the inverter frequency to 50hz why the speed is only 1500 rpm
- Hello, poles (a pair of pole) motor, the theoretical speed of 50 rpm when the theoretical speed of 3000 r / min, if the display shows only 1500 rpm, it is possible to have a motor shaft speed or speed device Yeah, gear ratio of 2 to 1 ,
- Q:Does the inverter set the number of poles to match the number of poles of the motor?
- The number of motor poles corresponds to the speed of the motor, the number of poles is not set when the speed of the control error, in the high speed requirements of the transmission is not allowed.
- Q:ASUS power adapter Acer can use it
- See whether the power adapter is suitable for notebook use, the following three conditions for reference:
1. The output voltage of the adapter is the same as that of the notebook.
- Q:How to view your own laptop power adapter is how much tile?
- 1, the power adapter has a logo, you can find their own look, close to the paper or direct letterpress printed with the voltage, current and power. If there is no write power, the direct voltage multiplied by the current is the maximum power.
2, if the power adapter only identifies the output voltage is 20V, the output current is 4.5A, then we formula W (power) = V (voltage) xI (current) to calculate. Calculate the formula with a power to know the output power is 20 × 4.5 = 90W.
- Q:Can the notebook's power adapter be mixed?
- In general, the same brand of notebook power adapter, as long as the same wattage, the same interface, can be mixed with. But do not recommend different brands or different wattage power adapter mix. Because the output wattage is different, there may be damage to the notebook, such as voltage instability and so on.
- Q:Laptop power adapter in the ring is how is it?
- Is the voice of the transformer, do not have to buy, will be used on the line.
- Q:What is the number of parameters of the motor frequency of the Siemens inverter?
- It is best to provide the model of the inverter Oh!
- Q:Will the asynchronous motor pole change the number of speed control can also be combined with the frequency converter
- but the use of the inverter is based on changes in the load by changing the frequency of power into the motor at any time speed control, you can achieve a smooth and accurate stepless speed control is Now widely used in a speed control method, especially for the load often change or often in the light load operation of the motor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range