A4 COPY PAPER 80gsm
1. A4 copy paper 80gsm different gs:
80g 98 to 103% brightness
75g 98 to 103% brightness
70g 98 to 103% brightness
2. A4 copy paper 80gsm different Standard:
A4: 210 x 297mm
A3: 420x 297mm
8.5 x 11-inch (216 x 279mm)
8.5 x 13-inch (216 x 330mm)
Other technical data:
A4 size: 8.5 x 11-inch (216 x 279mm)
3. A4 copy paper 80gsm Packing and delivery:
1>. PACKING DETAILS:
500 Sheets per Ream
5 Reams per Box
1560 Boxes per 20ft container( With Pallet)
1600 Boxes Per 20ft container( Without Pallet)
7800 Reams Total in one 20FCL( With Pallet)
8000 Reams Total in one 20FCL( Without Pallet)
2>. DELIVERY: 10-15days after deposite.
Packing can as your request.
4. A4 Copy paper 80gsm How to store:
1). Store in a dry, cool dark place, avoid exposing to the place of high temperature, high humidity and sunlight or light irradiate directly;
2). Do not store with chemicals;
3). Avoid the strong extrusion, friction and scratching;
4). This product is a one-time use only and destroyed after use;
5. After-sale service:
We promise that if there were something wrong with the quality of goods and it were our responsibility, we would accept the request of returning of the goods and refund the money back to our clients. We dare to make this promise, because we can assure you we provide great quality of goods with competitive price.
|Quality(The proportion of wood pulp)|
Imported wood pulp 50%
Domestic wood pulp 50%
Imported wood pulp 70%
Domestic wood pulp 30%
|Imported wood pulp 100%|
Whiteness (%) is greater than
Coefficient of Opacity (%) is greater than
Opacity (%) is greater than
|wire side20||wire side20||wire side20|
size resistance(mm)is greater than
Density (g/cm3) less than the
|Surface strength (m / s) is greater than||1.0||1.0||1.0|
Dust degree (a / m2) is less than
|(0.2_1.5)mm2 50||(0.2_1.5)mm2 50||(0.2_1.5)mm2 50|
|greater than1.5mm20||greater than1.5mm20||greater than1.5mm20|
- Q:At what temperature and humidity does the cardboard mould easily and in which case can the cartons be kept longer?.
- The board is between 12~22 degrees, the temperature and humidity are more than 8 degrees, easy to mildew, and the carton can be stored longer in the dry and ventilated surroundings. Or stored in a fumigation environment for a long time
- Q:What is the difference between the A4 paper and sketch
- There are two main differences,The first is the size: the sketch paper is generally 8K, while almost half of the 16K A4 paper, please write paper size.
- Q:What kind of cardboard do you have?
- Cardboard for printing and decoration, such as type board, cover board, etc..
- Q:What kind of paper would you normally use as a picture book?
- Picture album is the most commonly used picture album printing paper: double copper paper, one of the copper paper, there is a single copper, also known as single powder card, but which is generally used to print handbags. Double copper paper, commonly used in grams, has 80 grams, 105 grams, 128 grams, 157 grams, 200 grams, 250 grams, 300 grams and 350 grams of double copper.
- Q:How does the triple printer paper set the printer paper specifications; the printer is (EPSON LQ-635K)
- If you use a computer system that is WindowsXP:In the lower left corner of the computer please click on the "start" - > "printer and fax machine" - > "file - > server properties, select the" create a new format, enter a name for the custom size in the "table" (1234), according to the actual size of the paper are input "width" and the "height" (with hole continuous paper height = continuous paper hole number *0.5*63.5px). The printer zone margins do not need to be modified. Click Save format to complete the paper customizations.
- Q:What's the difference between coated paper and offset paper?
- The old saying "offset paper paper", mainly for offset (offset) using a printing press or other printing machine higher-level color printing, suitable for printing monochrome or multicolor covers of books, text and pictorial, inserts, maps, posters, color trademarks and a variety of packaging products.
- Q:Is it useful for car spray painting, textured paper tape?
- The residual glue mark Fengyoujing smear on the top, as the residence time of dry residue degree, generally in about 1 minutes. 2, and then wipe with toilet paper or cotton ball. 3, then alcohol will wipe off oil. Textured paper is a kind of high-tech decorative and spray paper (because of its special use performance, also known as split ribbon paper). It is widely used in interior decoration, spraying of household appliances and spraying of high-grade luxury cars.
- Q:What are the commonly used paper categories?
- Light coated paper properties: light coated paper, also known as low weight coated paper, is low grams of coated paper. Main uses: mainly used in pictorial, magazines, DM. Grams: 64, 70, 80, 90 (g/m2).
- Q:What kind of paper does the printed paper and the copy paper belong to?
- Yes, it's an offset paper (plain printed paper)According to the length and width of different classification, A4 specifications: 21*29.7 cm B4 specifications: 25*35.4, B5 specifications: 18.2*25.7The specification of paper refers to the paper made, after trimming, trimming, cut into a certain size. In the past, how many "open" (such as 8 open or 16 open, etc.) to represent the size of the paper, and now I use international standards, the provisions of A0, A1, A2, B1, B2, and other marks to indicate the format of the paper specifications. The standard specifies the width of the paper (expressed in X) and the length (expressed in Y) as the ratio of X:Y=1:n.According to the basic area of the paper format, the format specification is divided into A series, B series and C series, format specifications for A0 size is 841mm * 1189mm, surface area of 1 square meters; the B0 size is 1000mm * 1414mm, surface area of 2.5 square meters; the C0 size is 917mm * 1279mm area, area of 2.25 square meters; the format specifications of copy paper by A and B series. If the A0 along the length of paper into two parts, will become the A1 specification, the A1 paper along the length direction of, will become the A2 specifications, so to open to the A8 specification; B8 paper also according to the method of opening to B8 specifications. The sizes of A0 ~ A8 and B0 to B8 are listed in the following table. Among them, A3, A4, A5, A6 and B4, B5, B6 and other 7 format specifications for copy paper commonly used specifications.
- Q:What are the differences between asbestos board and asbestos rubber sheet?
- XB450 asbestos rubber sheet can be used as sealing high temperature high pressure (temperature 450 degrees, pressure 6.0MPa) of water, saturated steam, superheated steam, air, gas and other inert gases. It can also be used to seal gasoline, kerosene, lubricating oil and liquor at normal temperature and high pressure;XB350 asbestos rubber sheet can be used at temperature 350 degrees, less than 4.0MPa pressure, sealed water pipes and steam pipes;XB200 asbestos rubber sheet can be used to seal ordinary plumbing and heating equipment, low pressure water pipes and steam pipes, etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range