||below 68db in 7metres
||fuel tank capacity:
||8hours or by your request
||1year or 1000hours continously running
50kva/40kw super silent Cummins generator set with CE approved (GDC50*S)
40KW / 50KVA
Engine Brand & Model
Water-cooled, 4-stroke, Natural Engine
No. of cylinder
Bore x Stroke
below 70db in 7metres
D. C. 24V electric start
Positive Water Cooling Cycle
Alternator Brand & Model
GODLIKE JDG224D 50kva (original stamford optional)
No. of phases
Voltage Regulation, Steady State
≤ ± 1%
Control Panel - Standard equipped or LCD digital control module(DSE&SMARTGEN)
8hours Base Fuel Tank & battery included
- Q:Where are diesel engines used in civil construction?
- Just about every piece of equipment powered by an internal combustion engine found at a civil construction site is powered by a diesel engine. Things such as scrapers, loaders, track hoes, dozers, dump trucks, rollers, and even electric generators are powered with diesel engines.
- Q:how can i know electric actautor working on deisel generator?
- By the revolutions of the generator, or the (presuming AC output) frequency of the power generated. If the frequency is low, the revolutions are low. If the revolutions drop off when load is added, or frequency falls, you have a problem. somewhere.
- Q:An electrical power system consists of identical diesel generators?
- Not going to worry about this one but with a 50% failure, I think you outta buy Caterpillar. (You might want to fire your maintenance engineer as well)
- Q:Why do my lights flicker with my portable generator?
- if you hooked another generator to your panel and it worked fine the new generator is the problem. unless you changed the way you hooked it up. in that case look at your connections, closely at the ground for sure
- Q:Where as the worst nuclear power accident?
- Q:Are steam locomotives more energy-efficient than diesel, dieselectric or electric?
- The advantages of dieselelectric outweigh steam, mostly due to the high maintenance required on coal-fired steam engines. Another large factor is the ability of electrical generator to drive the traction motors required to overcome the inertia of the enormous mass of the freight when the train is starting up. Efficiency is not simply the mechanical efficiency of the system, but the ability to maintain the system and adapt it to various tasks.
- Q:I am planning to open a medium size furniture factory in my country Nigeria,, can it be solar powered?
- Yes, it can be fully solar. Very power comsuming factories are autonomous. If you dont find how to, if you want e-mail me and i will put you in touch with some companies. For your info, some companies not only are autonomous, they resell power while they dont use it.
- Q:exact formula for calculating diesel consumption of diesel generator?
- Generator Fuel Consumption Calculator
- Q:What ways of transportation use electrical energy?
- Subways, street cars, trains, elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, scooters, Electric buses. Most locomotives run on electric motors but they have a massive diesel generator built in.
- Q:can i run a 40kvh generator on a water wheel?
- Water wheels generally turn rather slowly or would fly apart and pulleys would likely be needed (large on water wheel and small at generator shaft). The generator may function well only within a specified range of RPM. Try to determine the rated speed of the generator (or determine the rated RPM of the diesel engine above idle(?) and any gearing or pulley ratios to the generator. That may indicate in advance how practical your match will be. Perhaps the generator can slowly charge a battery (with a given water supply and water wheel) but may not support full load as on the diesel engine. Work out an estimate on paper (including battery and voltage regulator?) before turning actual nuts and bolts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range