Led Tube Light T8 9W G13
Led Tube Light,cheap price led tube light t8,and this is our tube8 new led tube
we can make this led tube in warm white or cool white
AC 100 ~ 240V
LED Operating Voltage
DC 65-80 V
LED Operating Current
810 lm ± 10 lm
LED Working temperature
-20°C ~ 40°C
Heat sink temperature
Operating Ambient Temp
-30°C ~ 60°C
LED Tube Light are widely used for Home, office, museum, Art galleries, Cosmetic, counters, Shopping malls, Supermarkets, Commercial show windows and bars etc.
1). 2-year Warranty Available
2). Good Solution for Project
3).Special engineering team Work for Your Big project.
4).OEM avaialble,rebranding with your needs.
5). Small order available for this cheap price LED tube light T8.Which also is our tube8 new LED tube.
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:How to choose daylight lamp? What is the light bulb specification?
- The principle is: when the switch is switched on, the power voltage is passed through the ballast and the lamp filament to the two poles of the regenerator. The voltage of 220 volts immediately disassociates the noble gases of the regenerator, producing glow discharge. The heat of the glow discharge heats up the bimetal plates, and the poles are in contact. The current flows through the ballast, the regenerator, and the two ends of the filament. The filament is quickly heated by the current and emits a lot of electrons. At this point, the voltage between the poles is zero because the regenerator is closed, the glow discharge disappears and the temperature in the tube decreases. The bimetal strip is automatically reset and is disconnected. At the moment of the disconnection, the current of the circuit is suddenly cut off, and the ballast generates a large self-inductance, which is applied to both ends of the tube with the power supply voltage. The large amount of electrons emitted when the filament is heated, under high voltage at both ends of the lamp, is moving at maximum speed from low voltage to high potential end. In the process of accelerating motion, the argon molecules in the collision tube are rapidly ionized. Argon is ionized by heat, which causes mercury to produce steam, and the mercury vapor is ionized and emits a strong ultraviolet light. In ultraviolet light, the phosphor powder in the tube walls emits near-white visible light.
- Q:Can a fluorescent tube be used in series?
- The second floor says: "theoretically can light up". Can you say the theory? In theory, I think, it's not bright.
- Q:What happens when daylight lights go on
- It will be nice in a few minutes, maybe a bad fluorescent lamp, and now it's all LED
- Q:What is the difference between a radar sensor and an infrared LED fluorescent lamp?
- Radar induction is radio frequency radio. Infrared sensing is infrared.I hope my answer is useful to you
- Q:What is the minimum starting voltage for the fluorescent tube?
- The minimum maintenance of a fluorescent tube is 100V volts. 2 · the fluorescent lamp is in qi hui instant, the rectifier load voltage is 800 volts. (the function of the ballast). This 800 volt voltage is transient and can be observed with a digital oscillograph, and the 800v voltage is observed through the digital oscilloscope. I don't have any real data.
- Q:Does daylight bulbs damage electronic lamp heads?
- Will you get the power wrong? Maybe there's some protection on the lamp that the developer has lost, if you're the new one, you're going to go to the dealership.
- Q:If you want to replace it with an LED fluorescent tube, how many watts does it take?
- This depends on the type of the lamp. For example, the bulb bulb, LED and incandescent, usually we calculate at 1:7 or 1:8, and there is a 1:10 calculation.
- Q:How do you measure the flux of the LED fluorescent tube
- In theory, it's measurable, and it's actually hard to set up. There are two ways of measuring flux, essentially the same thing 1: the integrating ball is measured by your illuminometer 2: set up the field aperture + your illuminometer + space station to measure by the 4PI () stereo Angle integral. The last time you said you have integral ball and light meter I suggest the first way is feasible. In addition you put not fluorescent lamp it doesn't matter, can be measured in area of block of luminous flux, and finally take the area integral. The results must be less than professional distribution photometer to measure, the standard but the data still have rigorous theory and process support.
- Q:What is the idea of an LED daylight lamp called T5 or T8?
- Integration tube: currently, mainly appears in the LED industry, design reason mainly lies in the fact that the LED itself is not easy to damage, but the LED heat emitted by itself is very big, if the cooling area is too small, easy to cause the droop is bigger, so will the lamp and stents design together at the same time can reduce the cost, and can ensure the LED light attenuation!
- Q:How long does the energy-saving daylight lamp tube change?
- Fluorescent lamp use time is long, the brightness is low is normal [because of the efficiency of fluorescent powder is reduced, cause lamp tube brightness drops]. The general store is not convenient to replace at any time, it is better to replace it at once. If you increase the density of the light, the light efficiency of the tube will not increase much, and the energy will increase with the opening of the tube, a little waste. A one-time change is a lot of input and a lot of it is compared to the actual computation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range