Detailed Product Description
wooden door cnc router
1.German ball screw and imported guide
3.double motors to drive machine
The main application field of industry
1, Woodworking: three-dimensional wave plate processing, cupboard doors, wooden doors, wooden doors process, screens, process window processing, video game cabinets and panels, computer table and plate Auxiliary furniture products processing.
2, Advertising industry: advertising signs, logo production, acrylic cutting, forming system module, a variety of materials advertising the production of decorative products.
3,Die industry: a sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand, plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden planks and other non-metallic mold.
4,Other industries: a variety of large-scale relief sculpture, video carving, widely used in process industries gifts
X.Y working area
Z working area
The largest operating speed
Surroundings for software
Power(not include the spindle)
Spindle rotating speed
- Q:Can a die push rod be called a thimble?
- If you say it is a push rod, there should be a push block at the front end. The ejector plate pushes the product out through the push rod. A place for pushing blocks, as of a product
- Q:How many degrees are the tailstock of a lathe?
- 60 degrees is common.120 degrees, 90 degrees, and a special angle.
- Q:What is the difference between the needle and the thimble in the mold?
- Thimble, also known as push rod: a thimble, also known as two needlesThe ordinary thimble moves at the same time as the ejector plate, and the stroke is the same as the ejector plate.The movement of the two pin and the ejector plate is inconsistent and the stroke is different. Ordinary mould is used for the thimble, only in a few cases with grade two grade two thimble thimble, for example, the most common usage is to use ordinary thimble will be part of the product from the top die, and then use the product itself flexibility, level two thimble set no place to release.
- Q:What's the reason for a small hole like a thimble on your fingernails? What should I do?
- Malnutrition, lack of vitamins and trace elements
- Q:How do we deal with the die thimble?
- With a file off burrs
- Q:What's going on with the needle top sensor in the injection molding machine?
- Can the thimble go back? Does the thimble return when the light is on? If the light is connected or the die thimble dies.
- Q:How do you cure the thimble nail?
- Thimble nail is generally refers to nail point concave changeIf there is a punctate depression (such as a needle sized depression), it indicates a chronic lesion of an organ;If the concave point is larger, it is arranged like a grid, which indicates renal failure;
- Q:Injection molding set top pin does not return what happened?
- See if the stroke switch is broken, or the pressure is too small.
- Q:Mobile phone designed with thimble lost, how to open the Cato
- If you're a student, is one of the most convenient, the staple can be straightened when the needle
- Q:How can plastic die be afraid of thimble collision?
- Limit switch for slide block and ejector plate
With fine fitting parts and advanced technique, our products expand stably, in the fields of advertisement, carpentry, and metal molds. With superior performance-to-price ratio, high quality, and perfect post-sales service, the market share of our products expands unceasingly. We will unceasingly develop and innovation with our full enthusiasm, to carry forward our products and offer better products for our users.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
||ISO 9001:2000;CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average