rated bucket capacity
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
7920 × 3050 × 3400mm
minimum turning radius
Weichai Steyr WD 615G .220
lnline water cooling dry cylinder injection
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
6 － 126 × 130mm
min fuel-consume ratio
Power shift normally engaged straight gear
2 forward shift
main reducing spiral
bevel gear grade 1reduction
planetary reduction,grade 1
wheel base (mm)
minimum ground clearance
system working pressure
boom lifting time
5.95 ± 0.2s
10.95 ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air over hydraulic disc brake on 4 wheels
manual parking brake
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:Do I need a driver's license for the loader?
- Yes, special industries. However, few people go to the exam, there is nothing wrong with nothing.
- Q:Small loader 2.05-70-16 tire pressure
- Where can I find such a small loader tire? Is it 20.5/70-16? The small loader tires are usually at 3-4 air pressure, including large loaders, and so much pressure (3.5-4.5)
- Q:Is the loader engine the same as the truck engine? 485 quanchai engine
- The main body is the same. The external accessories are a little different
- Q:Loader management system
- Loader management systemIn order to strengthen the management of loaders and ensure the safety and production operation, the following management systems are formulated:1, we must strengthen the work discipline, and obey the command of the management. Working hours are not allowed to leave the job, because of leave and command does not move and affect producers, depending on the seriousness and impose a fine of $50-200, something must be allowed to leave, before leaving, otherwise it will not be in attendance, and absenteeism, in serious cases, transferred from their posts.2, we must strengthen the normal maintenance of forklift, ensure the vehicle intact, causing damage to the vehicle because of irresponsible work or human factors, which I take full responsibility, if the circumstances are serious, except for damages, to terminate the labor contract, or transferred to judicial organs.
- Q:What is a loader?
- Definition of loader:The loader is a widely used in earthwork construction machinery construction, highway, railway, electricity, ports, mines and other construction projects, it is mainly used for shovel of soil, sand, lime, coal and other bulk materials, can also be used as a mild shovel of ore and hard soil digging etc.. Different auxiliary working equipment can be changed, and the lifting, lifting and other materials such as wood handling can also be carried out. In the road, especially in the construction of high-grade highways, loaders are used for filling and excavating of subgrade engineering, aggregate and loading of asphalt mixture and cement concrete field. In addition, the soil can be pushed, flat ground and other mechanical traction operations. As the loader has the advantages of fast operation, high efficiency, good maneuverability and easy operation, it has become one of the main types of earthwork construction in the construction of the project.Two. Main components:Including engine, torque converter, transmission box, front and rear drive axle, referred to as four pieces;1. engines;2. there are three converter pump, the pump (supply lift bucket pressure oil) steering pump (variable speed pump oil supplies to pressure) also known as walking pump (supply torque converter, transmission pressure oil), some models of steering pump is also equipped with a pilot pump (supply control valve pilot pressure oil);3.. Working hydraulic circuit, hydraulic tank, working pump, multiway valve, lifting cylinder and tipping bucket cylinder;4., walking oil: transmission oil, sump oil, walking pump, one-way torque converter, all the way into gear valve, transmission clutch;5. drive: drive shaft, main differential, wheel side reducer;6. steering circuit: fuel tank, steering pump, steady flow valve (or priority valve), steering gear, steering cylinder;The 7. gearbox has one (planetary) and a split (fixed shaft) two.
- Q:How long is the warranty on the loader?
- variable box: gear parts, shell (oil ring Paul 6 months) frame: 1 years of hydraulic oil: the manufacturers warranty for a year and half a year warranty if the various manufacturers are not the same as some second large maintenance work fee,
- Q:The working principle of Loaders
- Hydraulic control drive mechanism in hydraulic control system, the small power of electrical or mechanical energy into a powerful power of hydraulic energy and mechanical energy device. It is composed of hydraulic power amplifier, hydraulic actuator and load. It is the core of static and dynamic analysis in hydraulic system.
- Q:What function does the air compressor of the loader have? What is the principle?
- Ah! That is, cheer up, rely on the engine to drive air compressor pump (air compressor) to supply the whole car gas, brake ah, variable speed operation valve all need air pressure to drive
- Q:Is the loader subject to annual inspection?
- General requirements are not mandatory on the card.On the card will require annual inspection, not on the card does not matter.
- Q:What are the meters on the loader?
- Working timer;Two 、 engine oil pressure gauge (or low pressure alarm) and engine water temperature meter;Three 、 variable speed oil pressure gauge and speed change oil temperature meter;Four 、 brake Barometer (or low pressure alarm);Five fuel oil meter and generator voltmeter.This answer is recommended by users
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range