Wet&Dry use,Blow fuction,with Hook,Power Socket(optional),Drain device
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:where do sea cucumbers live and where are they found in the marine environment?
- sea on reefs?
- Q:What in your opinion truly sucks with stuff in general?
- People. That's the only thing I have a problem with. Individuals are fine, but when the get in a group look out. They turn into idiots.
- Q:vacuums & carpet cleaners - rainbow, hoover or h2o vac???
- rainbow is the brand sold by rexaire, and it has water in a tank and all the dirt goes into the water, so there is no dust blowing out into the air. it doesnt extract water. mom had a rainbow for 25 yrs.
- Q:Is this normal for a dog?
- its normal but no. my dog is pretty scared! like if its coming his way he starts running away and looking back. then he keeps looking back and runs into something!!! its so funny but even funnier cuz hes a black lab puppy!!! lol
- Q:Do vacuum cleaners use the hose for suction?
- What vacuum cleaner do you own? For the majority of vacuums the answer to your question will be yes, you will need the hose inserted into the holder for the base part of the vacuum to suck/clean properly. Some vacuums will keep the beater bar spinning, but that doesn't mean it is creating suction/air flow. If you give your vacuum model then I could be a little more specific... Good luck!
- Q:Can you help me with science about vaccum cleaner fans? Please!?
- the fan causes the vacuum cleaner to suck-in the air. as the moving air passes by the dirt particles, it's the INTERACTION of the moving air and the dirt that causes the dirt to be drawn along with the air. basically, the air molecules bash into the dirt particle and impart energy (momentum) to the dirt, and this is what makes it move. if there was no air motion over the dirt, then the dirt particles would not respond to the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:what is the best vacuum cleaner?
- While your are trying to decide on one you might read Consumer Reports Magazine They had an article on choosing a vacuum cleaner within the last year. You can find old issues in most libraries or you can go on line and subscribe to it (for a price).
- Q:how do you give a hickey?
- i get covered in them :s
- Q:what type of motors do we have in juicers, blenders, grinders & vacuum cleaners ?
- i think theyre actually ac because ive never seen a converter on one
- Q:Can a canister vacuum cleaner hepa filter be washed?
- Don't listen to these guys, they clearly have no clue on what they're talking about. I am a developer at Microsoft so I know a thing or two about computers. it's also a PC booster so your computer will be running faster than normal. Install it, hit run and problem solved. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range