Chemical Name : Vulcaniazation Accelerator OBTS/MBS Chemicals In Rubber
vulcanization accelerator OBTS
other name: NOBS or MBS
sample available for quality test
Spcification of Vulcaniazation Accelerator OBTS/MBS Chemicals In Rubber
Light yellow or orange crystal (granule)
Initial melting point, °C≥
Loss on drying, %, ≤
Ash, %, ≤
Properties of Vulcaniazation Accelerator OBTS/MBS Chemicals In Rubber:
Light yellow or orange crystal (granule). No poison with a little odor of ammonia. The density is 1.34-1.40. Soluble in benzene, acetone. chloroform, insoluble in water, acid, and alkali with lower concentration
Appliation: An excellent delayed accelerator. The performance is similar as CZ with better scorch safety Widely used in NR, IR, SBR, NBR and EPDM. Can be used alone or with other vulcanization accelerators such as thiurams, guanidines and dithiocarbamates to improve the activity. Mainly used in manufacture of tires, shoes and belts.
Package: 25kg plastic woven bag, paper with plastic film bag, kraft paper bag or jumbo bag.
Storage: The product should be stored in the dry and cooling place with good ventilation, avoiding exposure of the packaged to direct sunlight. The validity is 8 months.
- Q:What are the basic knowledge of the basic course of material chemistry?
- Is the basic knowledge of some basic knowledge of chemistry and the basic knowledge of mathematical physics. The Waiting for you after a series of learning after you will find this thing is not difficult but a lot of direction.
- Q:What is the difference between material chemistry and polymer chemistry in chemistry?
- Material chemistry focuses on inorganic materials, and macromolecules are mainly studied for organic polymers
- Q:Does the material profession belong to chemical or chemical class?
- Belong to chemical class
- Q:What can I do after the chemistry of materials?
- There is no material in life, you think about it, construction, daily necessities, bedding, computers, radios and so on.
- Q:What is the main work of the chemistry of materials after graduation?
- Compound route growth route: logistics practitioners → logistics director → chemical enterprise logistics director → chemical enterprise logistics director
- Q:What is the chemistry of girls?
- I am enrolled in our school of materials chemistry, sophomore professional to inorganic non-metallic materials materials professional (can see my real name certification), I can tell you clearly, my school is neither 985 nor 211, I Although the turn of the professional, but my roommates are materials chemistry, just graduated this year, in mid-July to go to work, and most are looking for such as deep ultra-photoelectric, Dragon Optoelectronics, BOE, Foxconn these companies work, LCD and flat panel display work, most of them are the direction of state-owned enterprises, such as what kind of Hubei 5108 factory. Smooth graduation, then find a job or what is not a problem.
- Q:Like we ordinary people how to buy some chemical materials, usually where?
- Go to school to ask the chemical equipment teacher to prove that you can buy in the chemical shop
- Q:What are the chemical materials?
- Generally speaking, the polymer can be divided into natural macromolecules and synthetic (artificial) molecules.
- Q:Who can tell me which university chemistry is best for chemical materials?
- Q:What is the employment situation of chemistry and materials?
- In the materials science and engineering of the professional, the material chemistry graduates employment situation is quite good. Graduates suitable for materials related business, business, technical and administrative departments engaged in applied research, technology development, production technology and management work, suitable for scientific research institutions, colleges and universities engaged in scientific research and teaching work. Graduates mainly as R & D engineers, sales engineers, laboratory technicians, sales representatives, process engineers, quality inspectors, laborers, sales managers, junior high school chemistry teachers, technology research and development engineers, inspectors, high school chemistry teachers and other positions.
Sticker, is professional manufacturer of engineering rubber products with most effective cost.
Our products range includes: bridge rubber balloon mold (inflatable mandrel), laminated rubber bearing (rubber pads), pipe sealing bag (airbag shutoff, blocking off the water), rubber water bag, bridge expansion products, rubber stop hose products, closed-cell foam board, and capsule products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range