TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
Individually Wrapped for 200gram,150gram, 100gram
1kg Plastic tube for 200gram
1kg plastic bottle & 5kg plastic bottle for smaller tablets
50KG,25KG,10KG, 5KG plastic Drums.
Or any other package specified by customers, such as fiber drums or cantons.
- Q:give an example of how a catalysts speeds up the rate of reaction?? thank you!!?
- When making margarine, nickel is used to speed up the process.
- Q:What is the reaction in chemistry?
- Industrial production of ammonia, ethanol, industrial synthesis of ammonia, ethanol catalytic oxidation, acetaldehyde oxidation into acetic acid, ethyl acetate preparation, the transformation of automobile exhaust, benzene substitution reaction and addition reaction, some other addition reaction of hydrocarbons, Ethanol dehydration to produce ethylene and so on
- Q:On the issue of chemical reaction catalyst
- In the chemical reaction can change the chemical reaction rate of other substances (both can also improve), and its own quality and chemical properties in the chemical reaction before and after the material did not change called catalyst (also known as catalyst)
- Q:Can a catalyst react with a reactant?
- Exactly no. A catalyst just provides a shortcut to a reaction and thats is by combining with the reactant and at end of reaction it splits from the reactant it combined with.if a catalyst reacts then it is not a catalyst
- Q:All high school chemistry uses sulfuric acid as a catalyst for the reaction
- Esterification reaction (dehydration), nitration (dehydration, concentrated nitric acid), carbonation reaction or dehydration reaction (organic matter in sulfuric acid blackening, dehydrating agent), sulfonation reaction (dehydrating agent), ethylene (dehydrating agent).
- Q:Effect of Catalyst on Chemical Reaction Rate
- The catalyst can only change the rate of chemical change (faster or slower), does not change its own quality and chemical properties, nor does it change the amount of reaction product.
- Q:the heterogenous catalyst ZSM-5 IS used to convert ?
- Zeolite-based heterogeneous catalysts are used by industrial chemical companies in the interconversion of hydrocarbons and the alkylation of aromatic compounds. A very good example is the zeolite ZSM-5. This zeolite, developed by Mobil Oil, is an aluminosilicate zeolite with a high silica and low alumininum content. Its structure is based on channels with insecting tunnels. The aluminium sites are very acidic. The substitution of Al3+in place of the tetrahedral Si4+ silca requires the presence of an added postive charge. When this is H+, the acidity of the zeolite is very high. The reaction and catalysis chemistry of the ZSM-5 is due to this acidity. The ZSM-5 zeolite catalyst is used in the petroleum industry for hydrocarbon interconversion. An example use is in the isomerizations of xylene- from meta to para-xylene. The acidic zeolite promotes carbocation isomerizations. There are two suggested mechanisms for this type of isomerizations. Firstly shape may play a role. Perhaps para-xylene has a shape which allows it to diffuse rapidly through the zeolite structure, whereas as meta-xylene takes longer to pass through the zeolite and thus has more opportunity to be converted into the para-xylene. Secondly, is that the orientation of reactive intermediates within the zeolite channels favors specifically para-xylene.
- Q:High school stage chemical catalyst
- See what is the reaction of the ah, sulfuric acid is commonly used catalyst, simple words, such as iron is also commonly used to
- Q:In the chemical reaction, why can the catalyst speed up the reaction rate
- Platinum and rhodium catalyzes the conversion of carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides to carbon dioxide and nitrogen, which are used in the conversion of automobile exhaust gases, and in most cars.
- Q:Is the catalyst considered a chemical reaction?
- The middle school textbook defines that the catalyst itself does not participate in chemical reactions
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range