TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
Individually Wrapped for 200gram,150gram, 100gram
1kg Plastic tube for 200gram
1kg plastic bottle & 5kg plastic bottle for smaller tablets
50KG,25KG,10KG, 5KG plastic Drums.
Or any other package specified by customers, such as fiber drums or cantons.
- Q:Pls help me define a catalyst.?
- In chemistry and biology, catalysis is the acceleration (increase in rate) of a chemical reaction by means of a substance, called a catalyst, that is itself not consumed by the overall reaction. The word is derived from the Greek noun κατάλυσις, related to the verb καταλύειν, meaning to annul or to untie or to pick up. A catalyst provides an alternative route of reaction where the activation energy is lower than the original chemical reaction. Catalysts participate in reactions but are neither reactants nor products of the reaction they catalyze. An exception is the process of autocatalysis where the product of a reaction helps to accelerate the same reaction. They work by providing an alternative pathway for the reaction to occur, thus reducing the activation energy and increasing the reaction rate. More generally, one may at times call anything that accelerates a reaction, without itself being consumed or changed, a catalyst (for example, a catalyst for political change). A good example of a catalyst is in the disproportionation of hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide reacts to give water and oxygen gas by itself: 2 H2O2 → 2 H2O + O2 Usually, this reaction is slow. On the addition of manganese dioxide to a dilute solution of hydrogen peroxide, an effervescence is observed, and much oxygen, detectable by a glowing splint, is evolved. The manganese dioxide may be recovered, and re-used indefinitely, thus it is a catalyst — it is not consumed by the reaction. A promoter is an accelerator of catalysis, but not a catalyst by itself. An inhibitor inhibits the working of a catalyst.
- Q:TEN POINTS!! How is the catalyst affected by vinegar?
- It denatures the catalyst because the rise in pH or amount of H3O+ ions. Temperature will also denature the catalyst if it's out of its optimum range.
- Q:What is a catalyst and how does it make a reaction go faster?
- a catalyst is a substance used to increase and decrease the rate of a chemical reaction....it makes the reaction go faster due to chemical changes it may hav certain characteristics which help in makingthe reaction fast
- Q:Briefly define a homogenous catalyst? Help please!?
- A homogenous catalyst is in the same phase as the rxn it is catalyzing. Most people think of catalysts as heterogenous: either sold (cat) liquid (rxn) (Raney Ni hydrogenation) or solid (cat) gas phase rxn) (catalytic convertors, NH3 production, SO2 oxidation, nitric acid production) polyethylene synthesis with Ziegler Natta catalysts. (Wikipedia). However starting probably with the Wilkinson hydrogenation catalyst Rh(PPh3)3Cl in 1966 a whole field of homogeneous catalysis has develope where the catayst is in soln. It proved to be a Renaissance for Inorg chem. These catalysts have several advantages over heterogenous catalysts: take place under mild conditions (green chem); the mechanisms are usually understood and can therefore be modified to be extremely specific for a substrate. There have been several Nobel Prizes in this area in the last decade because of their importance in organic synthesis: 2010, 2005, 2001. The one type of homolytic gas phase catalysis rxn I can think of are those that involve a radical chain mechanism: destruction of O3 by Cl• and chlorination (bromination) of alkanes.
- Q:Describe the role of a catalyst..........?
- a catalyst speeds up the reaction
- Q:The role of catalyst in chemical reactions
- Negative catalysts can be used to control the reaction rate (such as some reaction too fast, instantly release a lot of energy caused by danger, you can join), common is the antioxidant
- Q:CO and NO in what the role of the catalyst under the chemical reaction
- 2NO + 2CO = 2CO2 + N2
- Q:What is the standard for the storage of flammable and explosive chemicals now?
- First, the basic requirements of classification of storage Dangerous goods, variety, complex performance, storage, in accordance with the zoning, classification, sub-section of the principle of special storage, set the number, set the number of fixed warehouses, fixed staff (four) custody. Small warehouses should be classified, divided, sub-stack storage, the performance of each other, fire fighting different items, dangerous dangerous goods and other general dangerous goods, should be stored separately.
- Q:Chemical reaction plus catalyst on the △ H no effect
- Since the addition of the catalyst only accelerates the reaction process and does not have an effect on the reaction product and the reactants
- Q:Horseradish enzyme catalyzed Luminol chemiluminescence reaction
- Disinfectant ah ~ bleach ah ~ ~ take this kind of thing to wash the blood once something can interfere with Lumino identification. So that want to do bad things must be a good plan. Lumino in the presence of copper, copper alloy, horseradish or some bleach in the presence of fluorescence. So if the scene of the crime was bleached
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range