TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
Individually Wrapped for 200gram,150gram, 100gram
1kg Plastic tube for 200gram
1kg plastic bottle & 5kg plastic bottle for smaller tablets
50KG,25KG,10KG, 5KG plastic Drums.
Or any other package specified by customers, such as fiber drums or cantons.
- Q:High chemistry: Does the catalyst affect the heat and heat of the reaction?
- The catalyst that has no effect affects only the rate of reaction
- Q:Which branch of chemistry or what specialty can study the catalyst
- Physical chemistry: catalyst surface structure, catalytic mechanism and catalytic reaction process
- Q:What kind of chemical reaction requires a catalyst?
- For example, the system of ammonia, S02 oxidation into SO3
- Q:Chemical catalyst
- Catalyst before and after the reaction of the same quality,
- Q:MnO2: catalyst?
- A catalyst changes the RATE of a reaction, not the products. So, yes, you get the same products without the catalyst as you do with the catalyst.
- Q:Chemistry why the catalyst can be equal to speed up the positive reaction rate
- Since the catalyst only changes the activation energy and the amount of reactivity can be reduced, the amount of reaction energy is also reduced. Therefore, a positive catalyst is also a good catalyst for its reaction. Speed up the same multiple.
- Q:Chemical reactions in the presence of impurities will cause catalyst poisoning
- Catalyst poisoning reaction of raw materials contained in the trace impurities to the catalyst activity, selectivity significantly decreased or lost phenomenon. The nature of the poisoning phenomenon is a trace of impurities and the catalytic activity of the center of a chemical effect, the formation of non-active species. In the gas-solid heterogeneous catalytic reaction is formed in the adsorption complex. One is that if the toxic and active components of the role of weak, can be a simple way to restore the activity, known as reversible poisoning or temporary poisoning. The other is irreversible poisoning, it is impossible to restore the activity in a simple way. In order to reduce the side reaction activity, it is sometimes necessary to allow the catalyst to be selected for poisoning.
- Q:What are the methods of catalyst characterization?
- Catalyst characterization is through the physical or chemical detection test means, the structure and nature of the catalyst to give a state description, to help explain the characteristics and characteristics of the catalyst,
- Q:Will the catalyst change the reaction rate in the chemical reaction?
- Many of the catalysts are specific in varying degrees, and when added to the chemical reaction system that it can catalyze, it must change the rate of chemical reaction, and of course both positively and negatively catalyzed. Chemical reaction rate, it can not be called a catalyst.
- Q:Catalyst - Can it decrease the rate of a reaction?
- no, by defintion the catalyst speeds up the reaction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range