Specifications Rubber Antioxidant IPPD 4010NA：
Chemical name: N-isopropyl-N'-phenyl-p-phenylene diamine
Leader supplier for rubber chemicals.
ISO9001 quality standard company.
Molecular Weight:226.32 CAS NO.：101-72-4
Technical Date of Rubber Antioxidant IPPD 4010NA:
Dark brown to dark violet pastilles
Initial M.P. (Min) ≥ °C
Loss on drying (Max) ≤ %
Ash (Max) ≤ %
Dark brown to purple brown granules. density of 1.14 soluble oils, benzene, ethyl acetate, carbon disulfide and ethanol, gasoline South soluble, not water soluble. Provides powerful and antioxidant properties with excellent high temperature and flex resistance to rubber compounds.
Applications: include the use in pneumatic, an antioxidant for natural rubber and many kinds of synthetic rubber, especially for the prevention of thermal deterioration on NBR. These goods can be used in heated vessels and the Torrid Zone.
Packing :Packed in 20kg or 25kg per bags.
Storage: The product should be stored in the dry and cooling place with good ventilation. The product should be avoid hot sunshine.
- Q:catalysts used in the industry :D?
- i will tell you the hydrogen and carbonmonixide production in indsutry they will use alumina based nickel catalyst for adsorption of gases, at high temperature it will breaks as small molecules like hydrogen, co2, co,ch4, after they will separate them using carbon molecular seives as catalyst. another catalyst for hydrogenation of double bond is copper chromate for sulphur removal from disel and petrol they will use COMOX ( copper and molybdinum catalyst ) after then pass through zinc sulfide with hydrogen gas , the sulfur will removed as a hydrogen sulfide.
- Q:Why the amount of catalyst is too small will make the chemical reaction rate slowed down
- Whether the chemical reaction can be carried out according to the change of free energy, but only according to the change of free energy can not determine whether the reaction can be completed, because the chemical reaction is also completed by the reaction of the energy barrier, that is, if the reaction energy barrier is high, To provide some energy, across the barrier, to complete the reaction. The energy barrier is called activation energy. And the role of the catalyst is to reduce the activation energy, so that in a relatively harsh environment, chemical reaction occurs.
- Q:What is the meaning of catalyst in chemistry?
- In the chemical reaction can change the reaction rate of chemical reaction (increase or decrease) without changing the chemical balance, and its own quality and chemical properties in the chemical reaction before and after the material did not change the catalyst.
- Q:Is catalyst a metal or just a hard material?
- A catalyst most often is a metal in the form of a screen or sponge with lots of area although it can be an immiscible liquid or sand like particles that can be filtered out.
- Q:Can a catalyst be present in the rate equation?
- There are many reactions that would not happen to any extent without a catalyst, yet I have never seen a rate equation that included a catalyst. For example, the Haber reaction requires a catalyst, but the rate equation for it does not include a catalyst. If a reaction will work without a catalyst, you can find its rate under this condition. Then if you run the same reaction with a catalyst you will get a different rate of reaction but the catalyst concentration does not show up in the Rate law for that reaction.
- Q:On the issue of chemical reaction catalyst
- In the chemical reaction can change the chemical reaction rate of other substances (both can also improve), and its own quality and chemical properties in the chemical reaction before and after the material did not change called catalyst (also known as catalyst)
- Q:Horseradish enzyme catalyzed Luminol chemiluminescence reaction
- Disinfectant ah ~ bleach ah ~ ~ take this kind of thing to wash the blood once something can interfere with Lumino identification. So that want to do bad things must be a good plan. Lumino in the presence of copper, copper alloy, horseradish or some bleach in the presence of fluorescence. So if the scene of the crime was bleached
- Q:The greater the chemical adsorption strength, the catalyst activity changes
- If the adsorbent is a reactant, then the better the adsorption capacity of the better catalytic effect; but the catalyst surface of the product will generally have adsorption, if this effect has become very strong, then desorption The process will become difficult, the catalytic effect will decline; the other one, if the adsorption of other substances, such as the reaction may produce a reaction or the catalyst will poison the material, it is greatly detrimental to the catalytic effect. The effect is to be controlled in a suitable optimum range for superior, and preferably to be selectively adsorbed.
- Q:Related to the issue of chemical catalysts, experts into the !!!
- Hydrogen peroxide → water + oxygen (arrows on the manganese dioxide, as a catalyst)
- Q:Name 3 everyday catalysts?
- Hello ; Chemical catalysts are substances that increase the rate of reaction (while remaining themselves chemically unchanged: Polyethylene, the polymer used to make everything from: 1. garbage bags and 2. grocery bags, to 3. squeezable bottles, to 4. cable insulation, is made by passing ethylene gas over a catalyst. Most other polymers are made in the same (or similar) way. Synthetic rubber, nylon, polyester, PVC, teflon, etc. It's not hard to think of 10 uses for these catalyst-produced materials alone... e.g. : 5. rain coats 6. pantyhose 7. water pipes 8. bouncy balls 9. non-stick surfaces and pads 10. saran wrap 11. food containers 12. cell-phone and laptop cases 13. cheap wigs 14. fishing line... 15. Enzymes are Biological catalysts: 16. beer and 17. bread are typically made with yeast, a living organism containing enzymes I hope this helps!
Sticker, is professional manufacturer of engineering rubber products with most effective cost.
Our products range includes: bridge rubber balloon mold (inflatable mandrel), laminated rubber bearing (rubber pads), pipe sealing bag (airbag shutoff, blocking off the water), rubber water bag, bridge expansion products, rubber stop hose products, closed-cell foam board, and capsule products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range