Specifications Rubber Antioxidant IPPD 4010NA：
Chemical name: N-isopropyl-N'-phenyl-p-phenylene diamine
Leader supplier for rubber chemicals.
ISO9001 quality standard company.
Molecular Weight:226.32 CAS NO.：101-72-4
Technical Date of Rubber Antioxidant IPPD 4010NA:
Dark brown to dark violet pastilles
Initial M.P. (Min) ≥ °C
Loss on drying (Max) ≤ %
Ash (Max) ≤ %
Dark brown to purple brown granules. density of 1.14 soluble oils, benzene, ethyl acetate, carbon disulfide and ethanol, gasoline South soluble, not water soluble. Provides powerful and antioxidant properties with excellent high temperature and flex resistance to rubber compounds.
Applications: include the use in pneumatic, an antioxidant for natural rubber and many kinds of synthetic rubber, especially for the prevention of thermal deterioration on NBR. These goods can be used in heated vessels and the Torrid Zone.
Packing :Packed in 20kg or 25kg per bags.
Storage: The product should be stored in the dry and cooling place with good ventilation. The product should be avoid hot sunshine.
- Q:What is a chemical catalyst?
- A substance that participates in chemical reactions but does not change the quality and chemical properties. It can change the reactant activation energy, speed up or slow down the reaction rate.
- Q:CO and NO in what the role of the catalyst under the chemical reaction
- Palladium Pd, platinum Pt as a catalyst
- Q:What is the catalytic efficiency of ordinary chemical catalysts?
- Different reactions, with the same catalyst, the catalytic efficiency is different. The same reaction, with different catalysts, the catalytic efficiency is also different
- Q:Chemistry: Does the catalyst participate in the reaction?
- Therefore, the relationship between the catalyst and the chemical reaction is probably as follows: 1. The catalyst itself does not react chemically with any of the chemical reactions, but only with its own characteristics to change the rate of chemical reactions; 2. Catalysts involved in chemical reactions , But before and after the reaction of its chemical properties, physical properties and quality characteristics such as no change
- Q:Why does the chemical and chemical properties change before and after the reaction?
- A catalyst that accelerates the chemical reaction, called a positive catalyst; a catalyst that slows the chemical reaction, called a negative catalyst. For example, the hydrolysis of esters and polysaccharides, commonly used inorganic acid as a positive catalyst; sulfur dioxide oxidation of sulfur trioxide, commonly used vanadium pentoxide as a positive catalyst, this catalyst is solid, the reactants for the gas, the formation of multi-phase catalytic, , Vanadium pentoxide is also called catalyst or contact agent; edible oil by adding 0.01% to 0.02% gallate n-propyl ester,
- Q:What is the similarity between enzymes and general chemical catalysts?
- (1) The enzyme is the same in many respects as a biocatalyst and a general catalyst, such as a small amount and a high catalytic efficiency. As with the general catalyst, the enzyme can only change the rate of chemical reaction and does not change the equilibrium of the chemical reaction It is possible to catalyze the activation of a large number of substrates in a short time and to reflect the high efficiency of enzyme catalysis.The enzyme can reduce the activation energy of the reaction (activation) (△ G) during the reaction, but the reaction rate is accelerated and the reaction time is reduced, but the equilibrium constant is not changed. (2) However, the enzyme is a biological macromolecule (1) Enzyme-catalyzed high efficiency: The catalytic effect of the catalyst can increase the reaction rate by 10 ^ 6 ~ 10 ^ 12 times, which is at least several times higher than that of the conventional catalyst. (2) The enzyme catalyst Highly specificity: including specificity of response, substrate specificity, chirality specificity, geometric specificity, etc., that an enzyme can only act on a certain class or a specific substance. Bond, ester bond, peptide bond and so on can be catalyzed by acid-base hydrolysis, but the hydrolysis of these chemical bonds are different, respectively, the corresponding glycosidase, esterase and peptidase, that is, they were specific (3) enzymatic reaction conditions are mild: enzymatic reaction is generally carried out in aqueous solution of pH = 5 ~ 8, the reaction temperature range is 20 ~ 40 ℃
- Q:catalysts used in the industry :D?
- i will tell you the hydrogen and carbonmonixide production in indsutry they will use alumina based nickel catalyst for adsorption of gases, at high temperature it will breaks as small molecules like hydrogen, co2, co,ch4, after they will separate them using carbon molecular seives as catalyst. another catalyst for hydrogenation of double bond is copper chromate for sulphur removal from disel and petrol they will use COMOX ( copper and molybdinum catalyst ) after then pass through zinc sulfide with hydrogen gas , the sulfur will removed as a hydrogen sulfide.
- Q:When you write a chemical equation, how do you want to add "catalyst" and "?"
- This is the need for your memory, write a few times, will naturally cooked
- Q:Catalyst by laurie halse anderson?
- yea is an extremely solid e book yet very tragic. there have been no longer any sesquipedalian words( clever and long ) and you are able to desire to get words u mite no longer understand wid counsel from contxt clues. have enjoyable!!
- Q:Related to the issue of chemical catalysts, experts into the !!!
- Hydrogen peroxide → water + oxygen (arrows on the manganese dioxide, as a catalyst)
Sticker, is professional manufacturer of engineering rubber products with most effective cost.
Our products range includes: bridge rubber balloon mold (inflatable mandrel), laminated rubber bearing (rubber pads), pipe sealing bag (airbag shutoff, blocking off the water), rubber water bag, bridge expansion products, rubber stop hose products, closed-cell foam board, and capsule products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range