Specifications Rubber Antioxidant IPPD 4010NA：
Chemical name: N-isopropyl-N'-phenyl-p-phenylene diamine
Leader supplier for rubber chemicals.
ISO9001 quality standard company.
Molecular Weight:226.32 CAS NO.：101-72-4
Technical Date of Rubber Antioxidant IPPD 4010NA:
Dark brown to dark violet pastilles
Initial M.P. (Min) ≥ °C
Loss on drying (Max) ≤ %
Ash (Max) ≤ %
Dark brown to purple brown granules. density of 1.14 soluble oils, benzene, ethyl acetate, carbon disulfide and ethanol, gasoline South soluble, not water soluble. Provides powerful and antioxidant properties with excellent high temperature and flex resistance to rubber compounds.
Applications: include the use in pneumatic, an antioxidant for natural rubber and many kinds of synthetic rubber, especially for the prevention of thermal deterioration on NBR. These goods can be used in heated vessels and the Torrid Zone.
Packing :Packed in 20kg or 25kg per bags.
Storage: The product should be stored in the dry and cooling place with good ventilation. The product should be avoid hot sunshine.
- Q:Why does the chemical and chemical properties change before and after the reaction?
- Catalysts are homogeneous catalysts with heterogeneous catalysts. The heterogeneous catalyst exhibits a reaction in a different phase (e.g., a solid catalyst in a liquid mixing reaction) and a homogeneous catalyst is a reaction in the same phase (for example, a liquid catalyst in a liquid mixing reaction). A simple heterogeneous catalytic reaction involves the addition of a reactant (or en-ch: substrate; zh-tw: subject) adsorbed on the surface of the catalyst, and the bond within the reactant causes a new bond due to the fragility of the bond, But because of the product and the catalyst between
- Q:why are enzymes called catalysts?
- Because they speed up chemical reactions by lower the amount of energy required to start the reaction (called activation energy). A catalyst is something that speeds up a reaction - which is what enymes do.
- Q:What is the definition and function of the catalyst in chemistry?
- The catalyst plays an important role in chemical production. For example: in the oil refining process, the use of high-performance catalyst into gasoline and no other; in the car exhaust treatment process, with the catalyst to promote harmful gas conversion ...
- Q:Please name 2 common examples of catalysts.Thank you?
- Common Catalysts
- Q:What is the nature of the chemical catalyst?
- Different reactions have different catalysts, mainly catalyzed, to speed up the reaction rate
- Q:What is the direction of the chemistry of the material chemistry?
- Generally in the chemical plant to do engineering design engineers, the past few years, science and engineering graduates generally do not worry about work.
- Q:what function does catalyst have?
- A catalyst is a substance used to change the rate of a reaction. If it increases, it is posititve catalyst . Decreases means negative catalyst. If the reactants and catalyst are in same phase, it is homogenous catalysis, otherwise heterogenous. Any reaction to occur, the reactants have to combine to form an intermediate compound and then to product. This requires surpassment of a minimum amout of energy known as Ea- Activation energy. Catalyst decreased the Ea, so that , passing the barrier becomes easy and hence the speeding of the reaction.
- Q:Hydrogen and nitrogen in the high temperature and pressure and catalyst conditions for the synthesi
- 3H2 + N2 = 2NH3 conditional catalyst
- Q:What is the catalyst for industrial aluminum electrolysis?
- 2AlCl3 (melt) = power = 3cl2 + 2al by-product is chlorine
- Q:What is the maximum impact of the chemical reaction rate?
- But the temperature is greater than the concentration of concentration and pressure on the solid and pure liquid is not affected
Sticker, is professional manufacturer of engineering rubber products with most effective cost.
Our products range includes: bridge rubber balloon mold (inflatable mandrel), laminated rubber bearing (rubber pads), pipe sealing bag (airbag shutoff, blocking off the water), rubber water bag, bridge expansion products, rubber stop hose products, closed-cell foam board, and capsule products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range