Details Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
Chemical Name: Polymerized 2,2,4trimethyl-1,2-dihydroquinoline
Molecular Weight: (173.26)n
Executive standard: GB/T 8826-2003
Specification Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
High Class Product
First Class Product
Amber to light brown flake or granular
Softening Point ℃
Heat Loss % ≤
Assay % ≥
Isopropyl-bis aniline % ≤
Issolubles in alcohol % ≤
Properties Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
Pale yellow to amber power or thin.Nontoxic Not soluble in water, soluble in benzene.Chloroform,acetone and carbon disulfide,Miro-soluble petroleum hydrocarbons.
Application Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
The product is particular excellent kinds od eneral-purpose ammonia anti-ageing agent.Ti particular suit to full-stell,semi-steel radial tire and it apply to many kinds of the tires,rubber tube,gummed tape, rubber overshoes and general industrial rubber producers and also suits to emulsion products.
Packing Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD):
25kg paper bag inner with PE bag.
Storage Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD):
The product should be stored in the fry and colling place with good ventilation. The product should be avoid hot sunshine.
- Q:reactants are constant or the quality and chemical properties of the catalyst are constant?
- The quality and chemical properties of the catalyst are unchanged
- Q:Could God be Discribed as a Catalyst?
- On reflection, I would say no, God can't be described as a catalyst. That would be like calling a farmer who fertilizes his crop a catalyst; whereas it's the fertilizer that is the catalyst. Or it would be like a scientist in a lab adding an enzyme to something to speed a process; and then having us label the scientist as the catalyst. So in the same way, God doesn't seem to be the actual catalyst; maybe the spirit is the catalyst....
- Q:Manganese dioxide can be used as a catalyst for various chemical reactions
- The reactor may be a reactant,
- Q:Catalyst and Intermediate.?
- Cl is the catalyst. ClO the intermediate. The catalyst is the component which does not change in overall reaction. He forms some intermediate component(s) with the reactants. In the later reaction steps the intermediate(s) react forming the catalyst in its original state. (a) The overall order is the sum of the orders with respect to the components: n = 1 +1 = 2 (b) the unit of the rate of reaction is r [=] mol/ (Ls) (more general mol per unit time and volume) compare dimensions mol / (Ls) [=] k · mo/L · mol/L =k [=] L/(s mol) (more general unit volume per unit time and mole) (c) First reaction For elementary reaction steps the order of the reaction rate with respect to a reactant is equal to stoichiometric coefficient. Hence the rate of first reaction is: r₁ = k₁·[Cl]·[O₃] Overall rate is given by the rate determining step, while other reaction steps are in equilibrium: r = r₁ = k₁·[Cl]·[O₃] If second reaction is the rate determine step r₂ = k₂·[O]·[ClO] while reaction 1 is at equilibrium K₁ = ( [ClO]·[O₂] ) / ( [Cl]·[O₃] ) =[ClO] = K₁·( [Cl]·[O₃] ) / [O₂] the overall rate would be: r = r₂ = k₂·[O]·[ClO] = K₁·k₂·[O]·[Cl]·[O₃] / [O₂] = k·[O]·[Cl]·[O₃] / [O₂] That doesn't match the observed rate law
- Q:All high school chemistry uses sulfuric acid as a catalyst for the reaction
- Esterification reaction (dehydration), nitration (dehydration, concentrated nitric acid), carbonation reaction or dehydration reaction (organic matter in sulfuric acid blackening, dehydrating agent), sulfonation reaction (dehydrating agent), ethylene (dehydrating agent).
- Q:Question about catalysts?
- A catalyst works for either the reactants or the product in a given reaction. If it works for the reactants then the activation site on the enzyme, for example, will only fit on the reactants. If a catalyst is added to a reaction in which it catalyzes the back-reaction, or it aids the products, then the reaction will be reversed. i don't think a catalyst could work for both the reactants and products in one reaction because it wouldn't really be a catalyst anymore; it wouldn't make the rxn progress any faster since it would be canceling out itself by aiding both the reactants and the products. I think this is what you are asking, if not please post more details. I hope I didn't confuse you even more!
- Q:NH3 and O2 in the presence of catalyst in the chemical reaction occurred how to write,
- 4NH3 + 5O2 == 4NO + 6H2O
- Q:Chemical reaction plus catalyst on the △ H no effect
- Since the addition of the catalyst only accelerates the reaction process and does not have an effect on the reaction product and the reactants
- Q:What is a catalyst and how does it make a reaction go faster?
- Wohoo i stil remember this from last year! A catalyst is a substance that speeds up the chemical reaction without being used up in the reaction itself e.g. manganese dioxide in the making of oxygen. And.. A catalyst works by providing a convenient surface for the reaction to occur. The reacting particles gather on the catalyst surface and 1) collide more frequently with each other 2) more of the collisions result in a reaction between particles because the catalyst can lower the activation energy for the reaction. A catalyst is often used as a powder, so that it has a bigger surface area per gram. Okay i copied the last bit from my science book but i remembered the first bit!! HA!
- Q:What are the catalysts that appear in the chemistry experiment?
- Oxygen Oxygen Oxygen Oxygen also used when the catalyst is manganese dioxide MnO2
Sticker, is professional manufacturer of engineering rubber products with most effective cost.
Our products range includes: bridge rubber balloon mold (inflatable mandrel), laminated rubber bearing (rubber pads), pipe sealing bag (airbag shutoff, blocking off the water), rubber water bag, bridge expansion products, rubber stop hose products, closed-cell foam board, and capsule products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range