Details Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
Chemical Name: Polymerized 2,2,4trimethyl-1,2-dihydroquinoline
Molecular Weight: (173.26)n
Executive standard: GB/T 8826-2003
Specification Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
High Class Product
First Class Product
Amber to light brown flake or granular
Softening Point ℃
Heat Loss % ≤
Assay % ≥
Isopropyl-bis aniline % ≤
Issolubles in alcohol % ≤
Properties Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
Pale yellow to amber power or thin.Nontoxic Not soluble in water, soluble in benzene.Chloroform,acetone and carbon disulfide,Miro-soluble petroleum hydrocarbons.
Application Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
The product is particular excellent kinds od eneral-purpose ammonia anti-ageing agent.Ti particular suit to full-stell,semi-steel radial tire and it apply to many kinds of the tires,rubber tube,gummed tape, rubber overshoes and general industrial rubber producers and also suits to emulsion products.
Packing Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD):
25kg paper bag inner with PE bag.
Storage Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD):
The product should be stored in the fry and colling place with good ventilation. The product should be avoid hot sunshine.
- Q:In chemistry what is a catalyst and an example?
- Catalysts are substances that increase the rate of a reaction by providing a low energy shortcut from reactants to products. In some cases, reactions occur so slowly that without a catalyst, they are of little value. Nearly all reactions that occur in living cells require catalysts called enzymes- without them, life would be impossible. There are two important classes of catalysts: homogenous catalysts like enzymes and aqueous ions that are uniformly mixed with the reactants, and heterogeneous catalysts that provide a surface that holds and reconfigures the reactants in a way that is favorable for reaction. Examples of homogeneous catalysis. Catalysts in solution with the reactants usually provide fast reaction paths by allowing reactants to form an unstable intermediate that quickly decomposes into products. For example, the substitution reaction CH3CH2OH(g) + HCl(g) H2SO4 ----->CH3CH2Cl + H2O(ell) is catalyzed by acid because the ethanol is converted into unstable CH3CH2OH2+, which quickly reacts with Cl- to produce the products. Definition: A catalyst is a subtance that increases the rate of a chemical reaction by reducing the activation energy, but which is left unchanged by the reaction. Examples: A piece of platinum foil is a catalyst for the combustion of methane in air.
- Q:Pls help me define a catalyst.?
- A substance, usually used in small amounts relative to the reactants, that modifies and increases the rate of a reaction without being consumed in the process.
- Q:Chemical Reactions Under what circumstances the catalyst accelerates the reaction
- First, more than ninety-nine percent of the catalyst is accelerating the reaction, and if the catalyst kinetics reduces the energy barrier of the reaction, the reaction will naturally accelerate.
- Q:The addition of the catalyst has no effect on the chemical equilibrium of the movement
- Hello, the essence of chemical equilibrium is a dynamic equilibrium, under certain conditions, the equilibrium constant of the reaction is a certain value, the role of the catalyst is to reduce the activation energy required for the reaction, increase the number of activated molecules, so that the reaction within a unit time The number of molecules increased, but the positive reaction is positive for the reaction, so do not change the speed
- Q:Chemical reaction in the presence of catalyst for the reaction are carried out a high life
- Some reactions require some of the catalyst that is not needed
- Q:What are the catalysts?
- The catalyst is a substance that can change the rate of the reaction without changing the standard of the reaction Gibbs free, according to the definition of the International Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) in 1981, Enthalpy change. This action is called catalysis. The reaction involving the catalyst is a catalytic reaction. The catalyst will induce a chemical reaction to change, causing the chemical reaction to become faster or slower or to undergo a chemical reaction at a lower temperature The catalyst is also known as a catalyst in industry, and the composition, chemical properties and quality of the catalyst itself do not change before and after the reaction;
- Q:Carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide in the catalyst conditions of the chemical equation
- Can not react
- Q:Is the catalyst in the chemical reaction better?
- No, you can. Too much useless
- Q:What are the examples of chemical catalysts used in life?
- Clothing. "New synthetic fiber made of clothing, soft and comfortable and cheap and durable. Cloth from natural fibers to man-made fibers, and then to the development of synthetic fibers, dyes from the original natural dyes to the current synthetic dyes, reactive dyes , All reflect the contribution of chemistry to the development of clothing, chemical clothing from the initial cover utility, into today's beautiful, convenient, with a special function of the utility, it greatly enriched the style of clothing, material, use
- Q:Horseradish enzyme catalyzed Luminol chemiluminescence reaction
- Disinfectant ah ~ bleach ah ~ ~ take this kind of thing to wash the blood once something can interfere with Lumino identification. So that want to do bad things must be a good plan. Lumino in the presence of copper, copper alloy, horseradish or some bleach in the presence of fluorescence. So if the scene of the crime was bleached
Sticker, is professional manufacturer of engineering rubber products with most effective cost.
Our products range includes: bridge rubber balloon mold (inflatable mandrel), laminated rubber bearing (rubber pads), pipe sealing bag (airbag shutoff, blocking off the water), rubber water bag, bridge expansion products, rubber stop hose products, closed-cell foam board, and capsule products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range