Details Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
Chemical Name: Polymerized 2,2,4trimethyl-1,2-dihydroquinoline
Molecular Weight: (173.26)n
Executive standard: GB/T 8826-2003
Specification Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
High Class Product
First Class Product
Amber to light brown flake or granular
Softening Point ℃
Heat Loss % ≤
Assay % ≥
Isopropyl-bis aniline % ≤
Issolubles in alcohol % ≤
Properties Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
Pale yellow to amber power or thin.Nontoxic Not soluble in water, soluble in benzene.Chloroform,acetone and carbon disulfide,Miro-soluble petroleum hydrocarbons.
Application Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD) :
The product is particular excellent kinds od eneral-purpose ammonia anti-ageing agent.Ti particular suit to full-stell,semi-steel radial tire and it apply to many kinds of the tires,rubber tube,gummed tape, rubber overshoes and general industrial rubber producers and also suits to emulsion products.
Packing Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD):
25kg paper bag inner with PE bag.
Storage Of Rubber Antioxidant TMQ(RD):
The product should be stored in the fry and colling place with good ventilation. The product should be avoid hot sunshine.
- Q:About the catalyst?
- Catalysts are not used/destroyed in any reactions, it merely speeds up the process by lowering the reaction activation energy. It functions by being able to weaken or break the required bonds necessary in the chemical reaction (thus lowering activation energy) through temporary and weak bonding to form a complex. In this case the H2O2 molecule will bind with the MnO2 molecule due to the complimentary sites (thus forming a complex) to weaken the bonds for decomposition, but after decomposition the products (oxygen and water molecules) break off from the catalyst (as there are no more complementary sites with them) thus the catalyst will not be destroyed.
- Q:High chemistry: Does the catalyst affect the heat and heat of the reaction?
- The catalyst that has no effect affects only the rate of reaction
- Q:Several experiments were carried out using catalysts
- Hydrogen peroxide in the manganese dioxide as a catalyst for decomposition reaction: 2H2O2 == MnO2 == 2H2O + O2 ↑ (laboratory oxygen principle)
- Q:what is a catalyst ?
- OK- First about what a catalyst does. All reactions require some amount of energy to proceed. For most of of these it is not much and it comes from the reactions immediate environment and we don't notice it. This energy needed is called an energy threshold. Many, if not all, reactions can have their thresholds lowered by something else-platinum-nickle in the cars catalytic converter does this. Catalysts are not used in the reaction so the catalyst, once added, stays there and continues working. By the way, in biology we have organic catalysts (the enzymes).
- Q:Co and No form a chemical equation for Co2 and No2 under the action of a catalyst
- 2CO + 2NO == N2 + 2CO2
- Q:Chemical reaction plus catalyst on the △ H no effect
- Since the addition of the catalyst only accelerates the reaction process and does not have an effect on the reaction product and the reactants
- Q:Hydrogen and oxygen in the role of the catalyst can do the chemical formula of aviation fuel?
- Do not be irresponsible, rocket fuel is hydrogen peroxide. H2 + O2 = H2O2 (catalyst)
- Q:CO and NO react under the action of a catalyst to generate chemical formulas for CO2 and N2.
- C from +2 to +4 price 2e * 2
- Q:explain how a catalyst can affect the rate of reaction but not be in the overall equation.?
- Simply, the catalyst provides a better way for the reaction to occur (some won't work without the catalyst) and usually a favorable reaction will run faster if there is a catalyst. There are many ways for this to happen. The catalyst can provide more surface area for a reaction to occur, it can do an adsorption process where one of the reactants sticks to the surface and exposes a portion of the molecule which is more favorable to the reaction. It can lower the energy required for the reaction to occur (same effect as increasing temperature) by favoring an intermediate step in the reaction. Lots of different ways, some not fuly identified or understood. The catalyst people who work with the platinum metals groups are notorious for keeping their mixtures secret. A better gasoline catalyst for refineries is worth billions in profits. It is not considered in the equation because you get back what you start with even if one of the intermediate steps involves changing the chemical composition of the catalyst and then has it returning to its original state with the formation of the product.
- Q:What are the chemical reaction conditions in organic chemistry are catalyst and heating, please elaborate
- This really does not have omnipotent law, their own more than one point, you can classify to remember, when I was in high school is in accordance with the notes, such as poly, polycondensation and the like. In general, the double triple bond addition, plus halogen is not the conditions, plus HCl, HBr and the like to heat; dehydration reaction generally concentrated H2SO4 heating, dehydration condensation is also; there are some special, such as ethylene added to ethanol Special temperature requirements, it seems that 120 degrees, there are other; other addition poly, polycondensation some need catalyst. The The In short, the conditions are many, in general, you do not go to the high school to do more questions after the feeling, encounter problems do not panic general experience can come out according to experience, this also depends on the usual accumulation, if the equation conditions Wrong to deduct points, it is not worthwhile. There are some questions when the examination will give you some information, whether you know do not know should see clearly, although some of the reaction but the subject to the conditions are not the same, when you do according to the title to write conditions, this will not wrong. In addition, thank you for your help, I do not seem to know you
Sticker, is professional manufacturer of engineering rubber products with most effective cost.
Our products range includes: bridge rubber balloon mold (inflatable mandrel), laminated rubber bearing (rubber pads), pipe sealing bag (airbag shutoff, blocking off the water), rubber water bag, bridge expansion products, rubber stop hose products, closed-cell foam board, and capsule products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range