Chemical Name：N-Oxydiethylene-2-Benzothiazole Sulfenamide
Molecular formula： C11H12N2S2O
CAS NO. : 102-77-2
Executive standard：GB/T 8829-2006
Specification of N-Oxydiethylene-2-Benzothiazole Sulfenamide：
Chemical name: N-Oxydiethylene-2-benzothiazole sulfenamide
Molecular formula: C11H12N2S20
Technical index : GB8829-88
light yellow or orange yellow granule
Incipient melting point °C≥
Loss on heat %≤
It is a kind of after-effect fast curing accelerator, particularly suitable for natural or synthetic rubber with alkaline furnace black. It can improve the physical and anti-ageing properties for rubber products. It can be used in rubber products such as tyres, etc.
Properties of N-Oxydiethylene-2-Benzothiazole Sulfenamide:
Light yellow small granules or powder. Easily soluble in dichloromethane and acetone; soluble in benzene, carbon tetrachloride, ethyl acetate and ethanol; slightly soluble in gasoline; insoluble in water. It will decompose gradually if heated.
Packing of N-Oxydiethylene-2-Benzothiazole Sulfenamide:
25kg paper bag inner with PE bag
Storage of N-Oxydiethylene-2-Benzothiazole Sulfenamide:
The product should be stored in the dry and cooling place with good ventilation . The product should be avoid hot sunshine.
- Q:Like we ordinary people how to buy some chemical materials, usually where?
- If it is some explosives (or explosives of raw materials, such as potassium nitrate) or highly toxic to these, with what proof to buy. High school chemistry teacher specifically said that the laboratory of potassium nitrate these things to prove with limited to buy.
- Q:What is the chemistry of girls?
- I am enrolled in our school of materials chemistry, sophomore professional to inorganic non-metallic materials materials professional (can see my real name certification), I can tell you clearly, my school is neither 985 nor 211, I Although the turn of the professional, but my roommates are materials chemistry, just graduated this year, in mid-July to go to work, and most are looking for such as deep ultra-photoelectric, Dragon Optoelectronics, BOE, Foxconn these companies work, LCD and flat panel display work, most of them are the direction of state-owned enterprises, such as what kind of Hubei 5108 factory. Smooth graduation, then find a job or what is not a problem.
- Q:What is the employment situation of chemistry and materials?
- Materials Chemistry students have strong chemical knowledge, material design preparation, testing and analysis of knowledge, can be employed in many areas. Such as electronic materials, metal materials, metallurgical chemistry, fine chemical materials, inorganic chemical materials, organic chemical materials and other materials, chemicals, chemical-related professional. Compared with the chemical, chemical and other professional, materials and chemistry more focus on the development of new materials and applications. At the same time in a number of marginal disciplines such as the environment, drugs, biotechnology, textiles, food, forestry, military and marine areas, materials, chemical professionals have a strong place. Market demand is expected: According to the OKorder "Eleventh Five-Year" development plan: to rely on Yanshan Petrochemical, focusing on the development of environmental pollution filial piety consumption of small, high value-added chemical new materials, fine chemical manufacturing industry, you can see Yanshan Petrochemical, P & G, Shuanghe Pharmaceutical, Sihuan Pharmaceutical and other petrochemicals, fine chemicals, bio-pharmaceuticals and energy companies in OKorder's economic development in the main role, so the material chemistry professional in the next 3 to 5 years of demand should be relatively stable.
- Q:Who can tell me which university chemistry is best for chemical materials?
- Q:Does the material profession belong to chemical or chemical class?
- There are two categories: one is subordinate to the mechanical materials, colleges and universities generally put this material professional in the mechanical college, the main research metal materials and mechanical hook; one is chemical and chemical, such as polymer materials Wait.
- Q:What are the chemical materials?
- Polymer is composed of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, silicon, sulfur and other elements of the molecular weight of the organic compounds of high enough. Known as the polymer, because of its high molecular weight. Commonly used polymer molecular weight in a few hundred to several hundred The effect of high molecular weight on the nature of the compound is that it has a certain strength and can be used as a material, which is also a place where the polymer compound is different from the general compound, and because the polymer compound generally has a long chain structure, All the molecules are like a long line, many molecules together, it becomes a naked thread group, which is the polymer compounds with high strength, can be used as the structural material of the root causes.On the other hand, People can also be through a variety of means, with physical or chemical methods, or the interaction of macromolecules and other substances after the physical or chemical changes, so that the polymer compounds can become a special function of functional polymer materials.
- Q:What is the main work of the chemistry of materials after graduation?
- Technical route growth route: technician → engineer → chief engineer (or entrepreneuri
- Q:What are the basic knowledge of the basic course of material chemistry?
- Polymer chemistry, chemical chemistry, chemical science, physical chemistry, chemical chemistry, materials chemistry, polymer alloys, functional materials, chemistry and physics, crystal growth, chemical engineering, Composite materials and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between material chemistry and polymer chemistry in chemistry?
- Material chemistry focuses on inorganic materials, and macromolecules are mainly studied for organic polymers
- Q:What can I do after the chemistry of materials?
- There is no material in life, you think about it, construction, daily necessities, bedding, computers, radios and so on.
Sticker, is professional manufacturer of engineering rubber products with most effective cost.
Our products range includes: bridge rubber balloon mold (inflatable mandrel), laminated rubber bearing (rubber pads), pipe sealing bag (airbag shutoff, blocking off the water), rubber water bag, bridge expansion products, rubber stop hose products, closed-cell foam board, and capsule products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range