Chemical Name：N-Oxydiethylene-2-Benzothiazole Sulfenamide
Molecular formula： C11H12N2S2O
CAS NO. : 102-77-2
Executive standard：GB/T 8829-2006
Specification of N-Oxydiethylene-2-Benzothiazole Sulfenamide：
Chemical name: N-Oxydiethylene-2-benzothiazole sulfenamide
Molecular formula: C11H12N2S20
Technical index : GB8829-88
light yellow or orange yellow granule
Incipient melting point °C≥
Loss on heat %≤
It is a kind of after-effect fast curing accelerator, particularly suitable for natural or synthetic rubber with alkaline furnace black. It can improve the physical and anti-ageing properties for rubber products. It can be used in rubber products such as tyres, etc.
Properties of N-Oxydiethylene-2-Benzothiazole Sulfenamide:
Light yellow small granules or powder. Easily soluble in dichloromethane and acetone; soluble in benzene, carbon tetrachloride, ethyl acetate and ethanol; slightly soluble in gasoline; insoluble in water. It will decompose gradually if heated.
Packing of N-Oxydiethylene-2-Benzothiazole Sulfenamide:
25kg paper bag inner with PE bag
Storage of N-Oxydiethylene-2-Benzothiazole Sulfenamide:
The product should be stored in the dry and cooling place with good ventilation . The product should be avoid hot sunshine.
- Q:What are the basic knowledge of the basic course of material chemistry?
- Polymer chemistry, chemical chemistry, chemical science, physical chemistry, chemical chemistry, materials chemistry, polymer alloys, functional materials, chemistry and physics, crystal growth, chemical engineering, Composite materials and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between material chemistry and polymer chemistry in chemistry?
- The basic material chemistry is a simple understanding of the chemical materials, and materials include: inorganic materials, metal materials, organic materials, synthetic materials, and polymer materials refers to the synthesis of polymer materials with organic compounds, so the chemical range of materials Relatively wide, more focused on inorganic chemistry, which is focused on inorganic materials, metal materials research,
- Q:Does the material profession belong to chemical or chemical class?
- There are two categories: one is subordinate to the mechanical materials, colleges and universities generally put this material professional in the mechanical college, the main research metal materials and mechanical hook; one is chemical and chemical, such as polymer materials Wait.
- Q:What can I do after the chemistry of materials?
- I also learn the material chemistry, personal feeling this professional is very good, at least in the future direction to the polymer chemical factory employment opportunities, as the name suggests, material, life are all materials, so we can say that we learn this professional Is the most basic, but also the most popular, but the environment (I mean the work of the environment a little pollution) is not very good.
- Q:What is the main work of the chemistry of materials after graduation?
- Technical route growth route: technician → engineer → chief engineer (or entrepreneuri
- Q:What is the chemistry of girls?
- It is worth, undergraduate university is very important, 211 / / 985 school employment or Kaoyan will have a lot of convenience, the original school chemistry is not easy to find a job and hurt the big.
- Q:Like we ordinary people how to buy some chemical materials, usually where?
- Chemical reagents shopping malls are everywhere, we are Huadonghuahua glass, call to send, it can not find a lot of online. National control such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid and other public security bureau seems to require proof. It is not a scientific research institution school class is difficult to buy.
- Q:What are the chemical materials?
- Functional polymer materials mainly include the physical function of polymer materials and chemical function of polymer materials.The former are such as conductive polymer, polymer semiconductor, photoconductive polymer, piezoelectric and thermoelectric polymer, magnetic polymer, optical polymer, liquid crystal Polymer and polymer materials, etc .; the latter, such as reactive polymers, ion exchange resins, polymer separation membranes, polymer catalysts, polymer reagents and artificial organs, in addition to biological functions and medical polymer materials, Such as biopolymers, simulators, macromolecules and artificial bone materials.
- Q:Who can tell me which university chemistry is best for chemical materials?
- Q:What is the employment situation of chemistry and materials?
- In the materials science and engineering of the professional, the material chemistry graduates employment situation is quite good. Graduates suitable for materials related business, business, technical and administrative departments engaged in applied research, technology development, production technology and management work, suitable for scientific research institutions, colleges and universities engaged in scientific research and teaching work. Graduates mainly as R & D engineers, sales engineers, laboratory technicians, sales representatives, process engineers, quality inspectors, laborers, sales managers, junior high school chemistry teachers, technology research and development engineers, inspectors, high school chemistry teachers and other positions.
Sticker, is professional manufacturer of engineering rubber products with most effective cost.
Our products range includes: bridge rubber balloon mold (inflatable mandrel), laminated rubber bearing (rubber pads), pipe sealing bag (airbag shutoff, blocking off the water), rubber water bag, bridge expansion products, rubber stop hose products, closed-cell foam board, and capsule products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range