TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
Individually Wrapped for 200gram,150gram, 100gram
1kg Plastic tube for 200gram
1kg plastic bottle & 5kg plastic bottle for smaller tablets
50KG,25KG,10KG, 5KG plastic Drums.
Or any other package specified by customers, such as fiber drums or cantons.
- Q:How does the catalyst generally add to the organic chemical reaction?
- In the case of heterogeneous catalysis, the specific surface of the catalyst, in addition to the activity of the catalyst, is an important factor in determining the reaction rate, which means that the specific surface for catalysis is large and the reaction is as fast as the whole. So the overall principle in understanding the activity of the premise of the catalyst, would like to quickly add a little more.
- Q:Comparison of biocatalysts with chemical catalysts!
- 4, some of the catalytic activity of biological enzymes and related factors .5, most of the enzymes are proteins, which will be high temperature, strong acid, alkali and other broken
- Q:What are the chemical reaction conditions in organic chemistry are catalyst and heating, please elaborate
- This really does not have omnipotent law, their own more than one point, you can classify to remember, when I was in high school is in accordance with the notes, such as poly, polycondensation and the like. In general, the double triple bond addition, plus halogen is not the conditions, plus HCl, HBr and the like to heat; dehydration reaction generally concentrated H2SO4 heating, dehydration condensation is also; there are some special, such as ethylene added to ethanol Special temperature requirements, it seems that 120 degrees, there are other; other addition poly, polycondensation some need catalyst. The The In short, the conditions are many, in general, you do not go to the high school to do more questions after the feeling, encounter problems do not panic general experience can come out according to experience, this also depends on the usual accumulation, if the equation conditions Wrong to deduct points, it is not worthwhile. There are some questions when the examination will give you some information, whether you know do not know should see clearly, although some of the reaction but the subject to the conditions are not the same, when you do according to the title to write conditions, this will not wrong. In addition, thank you for your help, I do not seem to know you
- Q:What is chemical adsorption and its relationship with heterogeneous catalysis
- The catalytic cycle includes five steps: diffusion, chemical adsorption, surface reaction, desorption and reverse diffusion.The chemical adsorption is an important part of the heterogeneous catalysis process, and the adsorption of the reactants on the catalyst surface,
- Q:What is the analytical principle of chemical adsorbents?
- What do you mean by the chemical adsorber? BET is the use of the surface of the uneven force field, but the inert gas at low temperature in the surface adsorption. TPD, TPR is the number of active centers that can be measured by the technique of desorption and reduction between specific gases and catalysts as the temperature increases. If the active site is a reduced position, H2-TPR can be used. If the active site is acidic, NH3-TPD can be used, but also the method of alkali titration.
- Q:Name 3 everyday catalysts?
- Hello ; Chemical catalysts are substances that increase the rate of reaction (while remaining themselves chemically unchanged: Polyethylene, the polymer used to make everything from: 1. garbage bags and 2. grocery bags, to 3. squeezable bottles, to 4. cable insulation, is made by passing ethylene gas over a catalyst. Most other polymers are made in the same (or similar) way. Synthetic rubber, nylon, polyester, PVC, teflon, etc. It's not hard to think of 10 uses for these catalyst-produced materials alone... e.g. : 5. rain coats 6. pantyhose 7. water pipes 8. bouncy balls 9. non-stick surfaces and pads 10. saran wrap 11. food containers 12. cell-phone and laptop cases 13. cheap wigs 14. fishing line... 15. Enzymes are Biological catalysts: 16. beer and 17. bread are typically made with yeast, a living organism containing enzymes I hope this helps!
- Q:Catalyst by laurie halse anderson?
- no but aOMG i laurie halse anderson! OMG I LOVED HER BOOK FEVER 1793 wooooooooooo that book was aweomse. you should read it
- Q:catalyst efficiency low bank 1?
- In after Robert M phaggotry. Oh, like that first poster said, be sure there aren't other faults causing the rear O2 sensor to pick up all that O2 in the exhaust...such as a rich-running engine.
- Q:Catalyst for Fuel cell car?
- Q:describe a biological catalyst?
- A biological catalyst is a subclass protein called an enzyme. Enzymes are biological catalysts that increase the rate of chemical reactions. A catalyst does the following: 1) Increases the rate of reaction 2) Is not itself changed at the end of the reaction 3) Does not change the reaction or its final result The amount of energy required for this reaction is called activation energy. The enzyme lowers the activation energy necessary for the reaction to take place, thus speeding up the process.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range