TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
Individually Wrapped for 200gram,150gram, 100gram
1kg Plastic tube for 200gram
1kg plastic bottle & 5kg plastic bottle for smaller tablets
50KG,25KG,10KG, 5KG plastic Drums.
Or any other package specified by customers, such as fiber drums or cantons.
- Q:Can the catalyst be a reactant in chemistry?
- In the chemical reaction can change the chemical reaction rate of other substances (both improve and reduce), and its own quality and chemical properties in the chemical reaction before and after the material did not change called catalyst. [From the definition of reactants. To
- Q:What is chemical adsorption and its relationship with heterogeneous catalysis
- The catalytic cycle includes five steps: diffusion, chemical adsorption, surface reaction, desorption and reverse diffusion.The chemical adsorption is an important part of the heterogeneous catalysis process, and the adsorption of the reactants on the catalyst surface,
- Q:Can you describe at least 4 ways a catalyst can lower the activation energy of a reaction?
- To see how a catalyst accelerates the reaction, we need to look at the potential energy diagram shown below which compares the non-catalytic and the catalytic reaction. For the non-catalytic reaction, the figure is simply the familiar way to visualize the Arrhenius equation: the reaction proceeds when A and B collide with succificient energy to overcome the activation barrier. The change in Gibbs free energy between reactants, A + B, and the product P is delta G. The catalytic reaction starts by bonding of the reactants A and B to the catalyst, in a spontaneous reaction. Hence, the formation of this complex is exothermic and the free energy is lowered. There then follows the reaction between A and B while they are bound to the catalyst. This step is associated with an activation energy; however, it is significantly lower than that for the uncatalyzed reaction. Finally, the product P seperates from the catalyst in an endothermic step. The energy diagram illustrates 4 ways the catalyst works : The catalyst offers an alternative path for the reaction that is energetically more favorable The activation energy of the catalytic reaction is significantly smaller than that of the uncatalyzed reaction; hence the rate of the catalytic reaction is much larger The overall change in free energy for the catalytic reaction equals that of the uncatalyzed reaction. Hence, the catalyst does not affect the equilibrium constant for the overall reaction. A catalyst cannot change the thermodynamics of a reaction but it can change the kinetics. The catalyst accelerates both the forward and the reverse reaction to the same extent. In other words, if a catalyst accelerates the formation of product P from A and B, it will do the same for the decomposition of P into A and B.
- Q:Please help - question about catalysts !?
- they reduce the activation energy of a specific chemical reaction, which in turn reduces the temperature at which a reaction will occur at any significant rate (and therefore fuel costs) while generally making the reaction occur faster. In general, if you can catalyze a reaction, you can get away with using less robust equipment because you don't need as much energy.
- Q:What is the nature of the catalyst before and after the chemical reaction?
- Chemical properties do not change better. Some properties of the catalyst may change before and after the reaction. If the experiment proves, the state of the catalyst before and after the reaction changes, and some changes from powder to powder.
- Q:Effect of Catalyst on Chemical Reaction Rate
- The catalyst can reduce the activation energy of the chemical reaction and allow the reaction to take a shortcut
- Q:The role of catalyst in chemical reactions
- The role of the catalyst is to change the reaction required to achieve the activation energy, can reduce the activation energy is called positive catalyst (that is, usually the meaning of the catalyst), to improve the activation energy is negative catalyst
- Q:What are the catalysts for making oxygen in chemistry? (At least 8 listed)
- Manganese dioxide, iron oxide (red brick powder), copper oxide, ferrous oxide, iron oxide, activated carbon, egg shell, fresh liver, raw potato chips, etc.
- Q:Will the catalyst change the reaction rate in the chemical reaction?
- Many of the catalysts are specific in varying degrees, and when added to the chemical reaction system that it can catalyze, it must change the rate of chemical reaction, and of course both positively and negatively catalyzed. Chemical reaction rate, it can not be called a catalyst.
- Q:What are the chemical reaction conditions in organic chemistry are catalyst and heating, please elaborate
- This really does not have omnipotent law, their own more than one point, you can classify to remember, when I was in high school is in accordance with the notes, such as poly, polycondensation and the like. In general, the double triple bond addition, plus halogen is not the conditions, plus HCl, HBr and the like to heat; dehydration reaction generally concentrated H2SO4 heating, dehydration condensation is also; there are some special, such as ethylene added to ethanol Special temperature requirements, it seems that 120 degrees, there are other; other addition poly, polycondensation some need catalyst. The The In short, the conditions are many, in general, you do not go to the high school to do more questions after the feeling, encounter problems do not panic general experience can come out according to experience, this also depends on the usual accumulation, if the equation conditions Wrong to deduct points, it is not worthwhile. There are some questions when the examination will give you some information, whether you know do not know should see clearly, although some of the reaction but the subject to the conditions are not the same, when you do according to the title to write conditions, this will not wrong. In addition, thank you for your help, I do not seem to know you
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range