· Feature: Truck Crane, Hydraulic Crane
· Condition: New
· Application: for field lifting, rescue operations and station, port, warehouse
· Rated Loading Capacity: 10 ton
· Rated Lifting Moment: 25 TM
· Max. Lifting Load: 25 ton
· Max. Lifting Height: 14,16.5 m
· Span: 5.8 m
· Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
· Model Number: CA5250JSQA70E3
· Certification: CCC & TX
· Warranty: ONE YEAR
Packaging & Delivery
packed in nude, use RO-RO or bulk
5-10 days after deposit
10 tyres truck with 10 Tons crane
3.Max lifting weight:10000kg
Overall dimensions Length (mm): 11970
Width (mm) : 2490
Axle base (full load) 5865+1350
Front overhang(loaded) 1375
Rear overhang(loaded) 3380
Passing angle(loaded) Approach angle 23
Departure angle 12
Parameter Curb weight (kg) 11180
Gross truck weight 24990
Engine: CA6DE-22E3F, 220hp turbocharging , EURO III emission standard
Engine power (kW):85KW/H
Tire: 10.00-20 18PR
Cargo box dimension: 9500x2300x600
Main Parameter of Telescopic Crane 10Ton
Max Lifting capacity
Max Lifting Moment
Max Lifting Height
Max oil flow of Hydraulic system
Max pressure of Hydraulic system
Oil Tank Capacity
Number of Booms
- Q:Tire repairing machine for engineering machinery
- Tire specifications: specifications are geometric data of tire parameters and physical properties. The tire specifications are usually represented by a set of figures. The first figure represents the width of the section of the tyre, and the latter figure represents the diameter of the rims. They are measured in inches. The middle letters or symbols have special meanings: "X" means high pressure tyres; "R" and "Z" represent radial tyres; "1" means low pressure tyres.
- Q:Steel for construction machinery, including those concrete materials?
- Construction machinery steel include: welding parts with Q235A, Q345 (A, D), Q690 and so on. More than 45, 35 or more alloy steel. Sheet material: Q235A; 65Mn; 16Mn; 304 sheet (less used); cast iron class: HT150; HT100; a small amount of non-ferrous metal: 6-6-3; H62; copper tube and so on.
- Q:If someone who paints is an artist and someone who works with machinery...?
- C'mon Demond, don't take things so seriously. That was obviously a joke, and not a bad one at that. :-)
- Q:What boat propulsion machinery is steam driven?
- Are you asking about the old fashioned paddle wheels, which were steam driven (hence the name steam boat), and later propellers were steam driven. Now electric generators can be steam driven, as in nuclear powered vessels. John seems to have summarized that pretty well.
- Q:What are the mechanical standards and what are the testing items for the MD mechanical standards?
- Mechanical standard inspection items include: packaging machinery, filling machine, marking machine, sealing machine, packing machine, packaging machine, packaging machine bottle blowing machine, packaging machine and other auxiliary equipment; plastic machinery: feeding renewable Crusher, injection molding machine, blow molding machine, plastic extruder, plastic auxiliary machine, other plastic machinery etc.;
- Q:What are the common mechanical processing methods?
- When turning the inner and outer cylindrical surfaces, the tool moves in a direction parallel to the axis of rotation of the workpiece. When turning the end face or cutting off the workpiece, the tool moves horizontally in the direction perpendicular to the axis of rotation of the workpiece. A circular cone can be machined if the movement of the tool is at an oblique angle to the axis of rotation of the workpiece.
- Q:Can someone get fired if they sue the company they work for and got injured there because of hazardous...?
- The company may try to fire you (but all the more grounds for a lawsuit) I was hurt working one time and well I wanted to but money was tight and they just bought me off anyways... so they could try and fire you for trying to sue them, as far as being legal to do so, I don't think so.. Especially if your company is careless and hazardous, than you got an even bigger chance to win (I would think on legal grounds).. so if you want to pursue it hook up with a lawyer, build your case and than go slap em in the face with the supena to court.. You want it to be solid so it will go in your favor.. just remember that.. hope this helps..
- Q:what would be a good chemical or solvent to use on cleaning an old, dry, piece of machinery?
- I'm no longer in the dry-cleaning trade, however as a chemist, here's what I believe would be important. The solvent for dry cleaning would must be 1. Non-polar, so it may well dissolve greases, oils and other non-polar healthy compounds 2. Be ready to swiftly transport the dissolved substances away from the material fibers three. Be unstable under the temperatures used for the dry-cleaning procedure (evaporates speedily and entirely), no residue on the apparel *four* environmentally pleasant (this is an difficulty of ongoing interest in the chemistry community at gift)
- Q:What is this noisy machinery on the railway?
- The piece of machinery that you are talking about Sounds like a rail head grinder. Its used to smooth out the rails so when a train passes your hous it will seem quieter, and for the passengers the ride witll be smoother. The machine can also be used to cut out damanged pieces of track and fix a new piece in all at the same time hence the grinder to smooth out the welding. I hope that my answer helps. Joolz
- Q:Can my employer put me on medical leave because my doctor said I'm not able to use certain machinery?
- yes they can. if you can't safely operate a machine they can take you off of it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range