· Feature: Truck Crane, Hydraulic Crane
· Condition: New
· Application: for field lifting, rescue operations and station, port, warehouse
· Rated Loading Capacity: 10 ton
· Rated Lifting Moment: 25 TM
· Max. Lifting Load: 25 ton
· Max. Lifting Height: 14,16.5 m
· Span: 5.8 m
· Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
· Model Number: CA5250JSQA70E3
· Certification: CCC & TX
· Warranty: ONE YEAR
Packaging & Delivery
packed in nude, use RO-RO or bulk
5-10 days after deposit
10 tyres truck with 10 Tons crane
3.Max lifting weight:10000kg
Overall dimensions Length (mm): 11970
Width (mm) : 2490
Axle base (full load) 5865+1350
Front overhang(loaded) 1375
Rear overhang(loaded) 3380
Passing angle(loaded) Approach angle 23
Departure angle 12
Parameter Curb weight (kg) 11180
Gross truck weight 24990
Engine: CA6DE-22E3F, 220hp turbocharging , EURO III emission standard
Engine power (kW):85KW/H
Tire: 10.00-20 18PR
Cargo box dimension: 9500x2300x600
Main Parameter of Telescopic Crane 10Ton
Max Lifting capacity
Max Lifting Moment
Max Lifting Height
Max oil flow of Hydraulic system
Max pressure of Hydraulic system
Oil Tank Capacity
Number of Booms
- Q:What's your favourite film that heavily features machinery?
- Hello V :) Nice question. I do actually really love the movie 'The Machinist' but that seems such a typical answer! Oh, oh I know.....A.I Artificial Intelligence. Love that movie :) BQ: Very often yes. I buy lots of DVDs :) but not full-price or anything. I just scour Amazon or Ebay or supermarkets and sometimes I see something I've been meaning to watch, or someone has recommended, or just looks interesting. I often have a hunch how much I'll enjoy a movie and I'm often right. Though the best thing is when you're surprised by a movie and you end up really, really enjoying something you didn't have the highest hopes for. Plus horror movies - I'll watch any horror movie :) BQ2: I get rental DVDs from lovefilm and I'm not always in the mood to watch a specific title, so some of them may end up sitting there for a few days. Or do you mean a cinema queue? In which case probably Paranormal Activity (wish I hadn't bothered!) Bonus trivia. Wow how intriguing! How about....they're all your favourite movies? :) edit: Ah damn it :) the only other possibility I was thinking of, was that they all have 'shaving' scenes. Natalie's head in V for Vendetta, Woody's head in Natural Born Killers, Jim's face (with no water!) in 28 Days Later. But I can't honestly think of any shaving scene in The Exorcist? And I've never seen Closer or Kick A**. Boo! Really curious though...please tell us soon!! edit: TELL US! TELL US! TELL US! ha ha :) :)
- Q:Whats the name of the movie where all of the machinery comes to life and starts killing the humans?
- The movie is called Maximum Overdrive and stars Emelio Estevez. Stephen King's short story that the movie was based on is called Trucks
- Q:What methods and measures should be adopted for the maintenance of construction machinery?
- Such as bulldozers in operation, the engine suddenly stopped, the demolition found that the engine connecting rod bearings burned. Because there is no replacement on the spot, the solder is repaired by soldering, and the surface of the surface is smoothed and sized by a knife. After cleaning and loading, the diesel engine has been restored to work.
- Q:Auditory hallucinations while machinery is running?
- I know that there is a term psychoacoustic noise.... but I think that it refers to the actual noise that is conducive to auditory hallucination. The only thing i could find that might be similar to what you're talking about is MES or Musical Ear Syndrome. ETA: I kept researching for a few moments.... Apparently tinnitus (which I usually associate with ringing in the ears) can also be singing, or music, etc.
- Q:Construction machinery if the use of diesel engines, the use of motors, the general choice of DC motor or AC motor?.
- The AC power is large, the DC power is small, and as for synchronous asynchronous, it is not very important considerations, depending on the drive you select, and you need the specific speed, load capacity
- Q:What kind of machinery are they talking about?
- Anything which requires hand and eye coordination or which would be unsafe if you had slow reflexes.
- Q:No Access to Machinery; Any INDOOR Cardio ideas?
- acutely cold weather is perfect for cardio workouts do to the lack of air u get so u breath faster shorter breaths while working out but if u are stuck indoors anything u can do to get your heart rate up and pumping . etc dancing , running in place , if you know anything about football , do up downs or you could look on youtube for more and better workouts
- Q:How come when working with machinery that vibrates alot ,such as a tiller, your hands feel itchy?
- When you grasp it, your hand will vibrate, which makes it go a fast speed in a short distance, but the rest of your body won't, so it will feel weird. Then, when you let go, your hands will be used to the vibrations, so it will feel weird and itch.
- Q:Will operating heavy machinery adversely affect my ability to drink alcohol?
- Work is the curse of the drinking class. --George Bernard Shaw
- Q:how can i transfer an audio tape onto a cd? is there any special machinery required?
- I don't know if you want to do this but your question reminds me of my Mp3x blastr I have it plays everthing and convert songs from tape to cd.It's cost 50 bucks for the mp3x blaster at a office depot or any place that sales pc equipment.It comes wit a disk and a hookup for cd player,tape player,etc.Even thought it cost 5o bucks it will be the best 50 bucks you spent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range