Detailed introduction of Construction Machinery
A wide of range of application to many kinds of soils
Small turning radius
This roller is applied to the gravel, macadam, asphalt concrete, non-cohesive or less cohesive soils, lime and cinder as well as rolling of foundations of public squares and pavements.
Compact construction and small turning radius, with smooth finished surface.
The disk brake and change-over clutch are reliable and durable.
The hydraulic steering system assures easy manipulation.
The driving roll is made of cast steel. With thickness increased for sturdy and wear-resisting.
The comfortable seat and excellent visibility feature its rational design.
Either a cab or a canopy is available to buyer's option.
Front roll (for steering)
Rear roll (for driving)
- Q:what are some advantages life has over machinery?
- The ability to self repair. If an animal gets a cut, its platelets eventually clot it and the cut scabs over and is eventually fully repaired. If a machine gets a hole in it, the machine cannot repair it itself.
- Q:Japan famous construction machinery and electric company
- Engineering machinery: Komatsu construction machine, Hitachi, Kobelco, and Yanmar, Sumitomo, ah, ah, a lot of Electric: Hitachi, Matsushita, SONY, Toshiba
- Q:help me!! when was the mechanism for lining machinery invented? i know it sounds boring but it'll get u 10pts!?
- the mechanism for lining machinery was invented in the late 1800s. i think around 1877? i'm not sure. it was definitely the late 1800s, though.
- Q:What machinery is used to make sugar?
- Sugar is obtained from a corn-like cane that grows in tropical places, It is planted from small cut portions of the cane into the soil already prepared and fertilized, when the canes get as high as 6 feet, and the leaves start to get yellow, is harvested, in many places its burnt to get ready of the leaves with sharp cutting edges and some dangerous snakes that usually nest in the plantations. The cane itself as is full with sweet liquid doesn't burn and is collected and carried to the mill. The first part of the extraction is to pass the canes through a press of rollers that press the syrup out, keeping the dry cane to be used for fuel to use in the boilers. The syrup is boiled and the water is removed leaving a very dense paste that is then dried with hot air to get raw sugar in large crumbs, this crums are milled to get what is known as brown sugar in cystaline form. The brown sugar doesn't have any chemicals and is almost 100% from dried syrup. From the brown sugar, is processed white sugar by means of adding some chemicals to whiten and remove the sugar cane flavor that comes with the original syrup. The final product is what we buy at the store. The boilers designed for sugar mills are unique for they are able to work with the dry cane as with oil, reducing considerably the cost of operation. There are some by-products very important that make sugar mills a great industry, the process of drying produce also a burned taste sediment called molasses high in calories that is also comercialized as stock food.
- Q:What type of facility or machinery does it take to run nuclear energy/power?
- The basics of a nuclear power station are: The nuclear reactor, comprising of: - The fuel cell (Uranium / Plutonium) - The control rods (keep reaction rate at critical level) -Moderators (For uranium, they slow down the neutrons, and so keep the reaction going) - Some form of coolant You also need a heat exchanger system, this may be done through direct heating of the water by the reactor (if it as used as a coolant) or through heating of the water by use of CO2 gas This then heats water, which turns a turbine. To keep the reaction safe, there will also be a lot of control machinery, with automated shut-down systems, and programmed containement procedures
- Q:About the marketing strategy of construction machinery industry
- The construction machinery industry China originated from state-owned enterprises, has experienced the planned economy, planned economy, market economy at the beginning of the 3 main stages of economic systems, product sales mode has the corresponding evolution, forming a unique sales model in each period
- Q:what are the vessel's deck machinery?
- Windless for raising and lowering the anchor,crane for loading and unloading cargo, winches for opening the hatches and hydraulic rams for raising and lowering traffic ramps.
- Q:Can someone get fired if they sue the company they work for and got injured there because of hazardous...?
- The company may try to fire you (but all the more grounds for a lawsuit) I was hurt working one time and well I wanted to but money was tight and they just bought me off anyways... so they could try and fire you for trying to sue them, as far as being legal to do so, I don't think so.. Especially if your company is careless and hazardous, than you got an even bigger chance to win (I would think on legal grounds).. so if you want to pursue it hook up with a lawyer, build your case and than go slap em in the face with the supena to court.. You want it to be solid so it will go in your favor.. just remember that.. hope this helps..
- Q:Are you allowed to operate heavy Machinery on Viagra?
- Heavy machinery on viagra is a horrible sight. Don't do it.
- Q:What are the differences between mechanical engineering and mechanical design, manufacturing and automation?
- Each school according to their own circumstances, in the professional refinement of differences, reflected in the professional name of some differences. Mechanical engineering and automation, covering a more comprehensive. Mechanical design, manufacture and automation focus on "design"". Mechanical manufacturing and automation focus on manufacturing". If you are not interested in electricity, study the latter. If you are interested in electrical control, you can study before you can.
Based on the principle of "Technique Advanced, Quality Best and Customers Superior", we offer wholehearted service to clients at home and abroad. Our products have been exported to Bangladesh, Indonesia, Serbia and other countries and regions, and have got a good reputation among consumers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO CERTIFICATE ;AAA CREDIT CERTIFICATE;FAMOUS BRAND CERTIFICATE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range