1. The use of a simple floor structure and an external divider is easy for maintenance;
2. The safety frame is optional;
3. The single-acting or double-acting clutch is optional;
4. The various gear configurations, such as 8+2, 8+8, and 16+4 are optional, and the velocity distribution is reasonable to meet different operating needs;
5. The synchronized shuttle shift is optional, and the operation is easy, flexible and reliable;
6. The operations of hydraulic steering, the mandrel cylinder front drive axle are easy and flexible.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||3225*1440*1900|
|Track(front/rear) regulating method||Fixed/stepless|
|Min.operating weight (kg)||1400|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.72-26.02/2.25-10.39；1.72-26.02/1.61-24.24；0.37-26.02/0.5-10.78|
|Brand||Laidong, Jiangdong, lijia|
|Engine type||In-line, four-stroke|
|Intake mode||Natural intake|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||17.6|
|Air cleaner type||Dry or wet type|
|Type of cooling system||Water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||≥88/1650|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤278|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||29|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic/mechanical|
|Type of steering gear||Cam and roller steering gear/cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Shoe type|
|Clutch type||Single-action/double action|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve +sliding gear|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode (front/rear)||Built-in type, single-stage spur gear|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class 0 or class I|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))(kN)||5.2|
|Regulating mode||Positioning control and floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Non-independent type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 splines/8splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38|
|PTO shaft speed||540/760 or 540/1000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||26|
- Q:Should the Bible be used when driving or operating heavy machinery?
- It should only be used when you run out of toilet paper or need some paper to light a fire.
- Q:I am From Indonesia & Looking for the Textile Machinery & Parts?
- Contact okorder.com/. LEATHER PICKERS NO. S-6 FOR SAKAMOTO LOOMS. LEATHER PICKERS NO. S-5 FOR SAKAMOTO LOOMS LEATHER PICKERS NO. S-7 FOR SAKAMOTO AUTO LOOMS. LEATHER PICKERS NO. 22 FOR PLAIN LOOMS. LEATHER PICKERS NO. 22 (L) FOR TURKISH MARKET. LEATHER PICKERS FOR CARPET LOOMS. LEATHER BUFFERS FOR SAKAMOTO LOOMS. HIGH COMPRESSED WOOD SHUTTLES FOR COTTON IN DIFIRENT SIZES. HIGH COMPRESSED WOOD SHUTTLES FOR AUTO LOOMS IN DIFIRENT SIZE. HIGH COMPRESSED WOOD PICKING STICK OF ALL TYPS. HIGH COMPRESSED WOOD SIDE LIVER.
- Q:If men could build pyramids which today no man can copy without modern machinery then why can't you believe?
- It still baffles the mind. Maybe dimwitted minds, but that is about all. They are pyramids for crying out loud - the most simplistic of structures. Structurally, they are no different that piling up a bunch of dirt. They are slaves to gravity. There are no archways or other complex architectural features that that appear to baffle the mind. And, it took the imaginary Noah 125 years to build his imaginary ark with only one door to load everything - in only 7 days ( Gen. 7:4-10). We know how it was done - the same way Santa gets down every chimney in the world in one night.
- Q:Do you know of any artists who combine machinery/technology with nature?
- Check okorder.com/ Good luck!
- Q:In a company there is a machinery break down so we received insurence claim, whether we need to capitilise it?
- That's a question for a tax accountant or chartered accountant; this is auto insurance. Try the Business and Finance forum for a better answer.
- Q:Is technology (phones, tv, internet, machinery) destroying human relationships?
- I agree with you hundred percent. The worst I've seen is a mommy taking on her cellphone while pushing a stroller. The baby or child is left cut off from the interaction with the mother. I see it as psychological child abuse. Another thing is that lots of people would never talk to each other if there were no fun gadgets to do it. What they like is the technology, not the person. The first abuse of communication technology I noticed was when call waiting was invented around 1985. Imagine yourself receiving a call and after 2 minutes your caller says he has a call and asks you to hold on so you accept and he never comes back. Communications gadgets just multipliy the means of being petty and cruel. What does it mean when someone wants to be your friend on Youtube or Facebook or whatever? Some only want to be your friend so they can harass you.
- Q:How are Ribosomes like Machinery in a City?
- ribos keep the body moving and working, just like machinery in a city. it takes the garbage truck picking up the trash, delivery trucks bringing in fresh produce, police cars keeping the peace, construction machinery building new structures and so on so the city continues to function as a whole. when one piece of machinery breaks down it causes a chain reaction that affects thru out the city. same goes for your mind and body. good luck
- Q:Who will pick the cotton....When/IF the modern day machinery that does..breaks down and never functions again?
- If. If a giraffe had a short neck it go thirsty. Oh and I have picked cotton by hand myself dude.
- Q:what machinery is used in a seel mini-mill beside an electric arc furnace?
- carts, shears, presses, rolling machines, coolers, ventilation equipment, fire fighting equipment, fork trucks, and hoists.
- Q:What are the major of construction machinery application and maintenance?
- Like, the construction unit, construction of highway, railway and metro will be used in some machinery, is the mechanical construction, this job is hard, but the salary is very high, if they will repair the machine will boot, graduate students in higher vocational colleges generally work for 3 years, wages to less than eight thousand.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range