General information of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:Tin plated tin plated?
- Galvanized steel / strip is easy to retreat, the damage to the substrate is very small, but also to ensure the production of rust in the stamping process, you can use.
- Q:Who can tell me how to adjust the roller seal defects?
- The sealing process of hxa tank by double seam operation completed. Double seam method refers to two different groove shape of seaming rolls, through two feed motion sequence, the tank body and the tank cover with lid, crochet and cans, flanging hook tightly, so as to achieve the purpose of sealing method. Simply, that is the first edge hook, two edge compression molding.
- Q:The difference between a matte tin plate and a bright tin plate
- Smooth tinplate:Smooth surface refers to the surface of tin in general tin, through the soft melting so that the surface has a metallic luster.
- Q:What do tinplate do?
- Material to distinguish between SR (Pu Tongcai) and DR (two rolled material)Annealing is distinguished by CA (continuous annealing), BA (bell annealing), different annealing, and different hardness. Corresponding to different processing properties.
- Q:How can the section of the tinplate be maintained without rust?
- The cross section of the tinplate is free of rust. Both sides have plating, the cross section can use lubricating oil
- Q:Tin cans and tin cans, which is good?
- Tin is tin plate, of course tin tin is tin pot. Another name is tin plate. For example, you ask tomatoes and tomatoes which taste good, as the brothers in Pohang say, the same thing is different.
- Q:What are the characteristics of different tin process
- Shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as cans, cans, cans, circular elliptical horseshoe and trapezoid etc, can satisfy the different needs of product packaging, and the packaging container more change, promote sales. 6. recyclable: in line with international environmental requirements, in line with future product trends.
- Q:How can recycled tin cans be recycled?
- The broken material is separated by the air whirling sorting system, and the metal and nonmetal are separated from each other. Moreover, the whole system is equipped with a dust removing device to minimize the damage caused by dust pollution in the process of production.Tin tins, crushing machines, equipment and maintenance costs are low: equipment design is reasonable, well made, extending the service life of equipment, reducing the use and maintenance costs of equipment.
- Q:How to quickly distinguish tinplate and ordinary substrate iron?
- Tinplate is the substrate, iron tin plating, tin bright, the substrate is dark, the substrate for a few days rust, and the two put together, the difference is great.
- Q:What are the causes of tinplate rusting and how to prevent them?
- Invasion of water. The water is on the iron sheet to form a galvanic cell. This should keep the environment dry. Besides, the temperature difference between the iron sheet and the environment should not be too great to avoid the moisture in the air falling out on the sheet iron.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range