General information of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:Why tin tin plating?
- Tin is well developed at room temperature. Especially in the 100 degrees, show it is very good, can develop into a very thin foil. Usually, people with foil packaging cigarettes, candy, to prevent damp (in recent years, China has gradually replaced with aluminum foil. It is easy to distinguish the aluminum foil and foil - tin foil light more than). However, the ductility of tin is very poor, it can not be pulled into filaments when it is pulled.
- Q:What is tin plate?
- Tin plate, also called tin plated steel plate, is formed by tin plating on the base material of the sheet steel. Sheet steel substrate with low carbon steel as raw material, its thickness is generally 0.1 ~ 0.4mm.Tin plate according to its tin plating process can be divided into two types, namely hot dipped tinplate and galvanized tinplate.
- Q:What's the advantage of metal containers in packing tea?
- Aluminum cans are exquisite. Well done! That's a relatively high cost.3: tin cans cost even higher. Tin can hold tea for hundreds of years. Firm, able to sculpt, and end as a work of art.
- Q:How do you solve the water stains on the tinplate?
- Keep in an ample shade of light for about a week, during which time the spray stops.
- Q:What are the characteristics of different tin process
- Shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as cans, cans, cans, circular elliptical horseshoe and trapezoid etc, can satisfy the different needs of product packaging, and the packaging container more change, promote sales. 6. recyclable: in line with international environmental requirements, in line with future product trends.
- Q:What material is the tin plate, please?
- Popularly speaking, it was tin plated on the surface of the iron sheet, just because it was imported by Macao at that time, so it always called "tinplate iron"
- Q:The difference between a matte tin plate and a bright tin plate
- Tin ma:Rough processing refers to electroplating in the original plate after passivation, not by tin matte soft melting process. It has a unique and elegant silver gray surface, and it has high adhesiveness after coating. It is used in bottle caps and printing cans.
- Q:Tin can weldingHow can the side of the column of the pop top be welded or pressed?,
- The iron material thickness uniformity in the welding process, welding voltage and high requirement of control, the slightest mistake will cause breakdown or welding point is easy to fall off. As for the production of specific steps, personal suggestions to the scene you see, because the whole process is relatively simple, and when it comes to the production process and principle very boring, tedious. So, if you just want a rough understanding, there is no need for this.
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- The zinc plating on the galvanized sheet has no grain on the surface of the galvanized sheet under the optical microscope. Drip water on galvanized sheet can form more spreading water droplets, while on tin plate, water drops will shrink rapidly.
- Q:0.25mm which melting point is low in tin plate and tin plate?
- Tin plated steel sheet and strip, also known as tinplate, the steel plate (belt) surface tin plated, has good corrosion resistance, non-toxic, can be used as packaging material cans, inside and outside the cable sheath, telecommunications instrument parts, flashlight and other hardware.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range