General information of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnace
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tinned iron and iron matte tin in difference
- While in tinplate iron or iron matte silver, the surface is sandy, so people often referred to as silver iron, its price is a tin material price is more expensive, generally can usually used without printing packing, for printed cans is usually to is sandy, it is generally. Iron printing, matte iron tensile and hardness of tin iron generally not good, some specifications of tinplate is not suitable for stretching relatively large.
- Q:Can tinplate be shielded?
- But the tin incision as mentioned above is easy to rust, now the mobile phone but also through the salt spray test, so the comparison with foreign paktong insurance. I was listening to the supplier of phosphor bronze, copper - and Ocean high strength, good solderability, a little expensive Yu Yang white copper, but the large amount of words is not obvious! The shield is also made of stainless steel, but because of poor weldability, it is only used on two pieces of COVER (COVER, FRAME)! I don't know. Is that right?
- Q:Tinplate which applies to product packaging?
- Tinplate has obvious superiority compared with other packaging materials.1. good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and uniform strength and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package.
- Q:What are the differences in the corrosion behavior of two ferrous iron products?
- There are other statements, such as China used this lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin".
- Q:How can tinplate be identified?
- The quality of tinplate is related to the final use.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Characteristics and advantages of the 1. materials can tinplate opaque sealed 3. tin 2. good reduction of 4. provides a source of effective iron 5. Recyclable, reuse. In compliance with international environmental requirements, in line with the future trend of the 6. products is strong, good protection, no deformation, shock resistance, fire resistance, resistance to high temperature and high pressure
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- From the outside, hot galvanized, electro galvanized tin plate surface is rough, thick tin layer of light and bright, thin tin layer, hot galvanized galvanized is not only the contest, Matt
- Q:Does the tinplate have a tensile rate? Thank you heroes!
- Where Sn is the tin plating, tin tin iron is also called the iron horse known as tin plating English, abbreviated as SPTE, is a commercial pure tin plating of cold rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:Why tin tin plating?
- Tin is well developed at room temperature. Especially in the 100 degrees, show it is very good, can develop into a very thin foil. Usually, people with foil packaging cigarettes, candy, to prevent damp (in recent years, China has gradually replaced with aluminum foil. It is easy to distinguish the aluminum foil and foil - tin foil light more than). However, the ductility of tin is very poor, it can not be pulled into filaments when it is pulled.
- Q:What is the process of two cold rolling of tinplate?
- Tinplate is commonly known as tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation is SPTE. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range