General information of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnace
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tin cans in what way sterilization good ah
- Meat and pepper 1KG or so is tinplate packaging, it is best to use water bath sterilization pot, water bath spinning the best.
- Q:How can tinplate be identified?
- Mainly to see whether the surface is smooth, whether there are holes in the surface, there are no wave edges, scratches, tin is enough, the size is not in tolerance Wai?. Wait a lot. Specific problems are analyzed in detail, and there are many aspects of assessing quality problems, and so on.
- Q:What are the advantages of tin packaging?
- 1. good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and strength, and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package.2.: excellent barrier tin barrier properties than any other materials are excellent, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, shading and aroma were good, and the sealing is reliable, reliable protection products.
- Q:0.25mm which melting point is low in tin plate and tin plate?
- Zinc plating on the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips by continuous hot dip plating prevents corrosion of the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips. Galvanized steel sheet and steel strip are widely used in machinery, light industry, construction, transportation, chemical industry, post and telecommunications and other industries
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- Maguchi Tetsumi the tank is to sheet metal for tank type packaging materials by crimping, bonded resistance welding processing, by the tank body and the tank bottom and the tank cover is composed of three parts, a tank body packaging container joint, tank body and tank bottom and tank capping.
- Q:Tin can weldingHow can the side of the column of the pop top be welded or pressed?,
- The iron material thickness uniformity in the welding process, welding voltage and high requirement of control, the slightest mistake will cause breakdown or welding point is easy to fall off. As for the production of specific steps, personal suggestions to the scene you see, because the whole process is relatively simple, and when it comes to the production process and principle very boring, tedious. So, if you just want a rough understanding, there is no need for this.
- Q:What are the characteristics of different tin process
- Mature technology and high production efficiency: the production of tinplate has a long history, mature technology is a set of production equipment with matching, high production efficiency, can meet a variety of product packaging needs. 4., exquisite decoration: metal materials printing performance; logo logo bright and beautiful, the packaging containers made eye-catching, is a good sales package.
- Q:What material is the tin plate, please?
- This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin". There are also other claims, such as Chinese used this lamp of kerosene tin plate manufacturing, shaped like a horse, so called "tin". The name "tin" not exactly, therefore, 1973 Chinese meeting has been upgraded to tin plate tin plate, the official documents will no longer use the name "tin".
- Q:The composition of tinplate?
- The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
- Q:What's the head iron?
- The name "tinplate", also known as tin plated iron, is the common name for tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation for "SPTE" refers to cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range