General information of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
Technical data of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:How many kinds of tinplate are there? What is the code number?
- Tinplate, also known as tin plated iron, is the common name for tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation is SPTE. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:How big is the difference between tinplate and stainless steel 316L?
- It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:Raw material for zinc clad sheet? Can zinc clad plate replace tinplate?
- Zinc is very active, outdoor corrosion is the surface after the formation of Zinc Oxide, do you dare to drink drinks containing Zinc Oxide, you see, you can replace the tinplate?
- Q:Why tin printing after a layer of light oil
- The performance of tin light oil to complete all printing tin printing, to cover a layer of light oil, to increase the printing surface gloss and anti scratch performance, but also increase a certain hardness, the printing surface coating has certain flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- Q:The composition of tinplate?
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron. This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin".
- Q:What's the difference between iron, aluminium, stainless steel, galvanized iron and tin?
- Aluminum is a kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is moderateStainless steel is another kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is high
- Q:You can do is tin iron electromagnet
- This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin".
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- From the outside, hot galvanized, electro galvanized tin plate surface is rough, thick tin layer of light and bright, thin tin layer, hot galvanized galvanized is not only the contest, Matt
- Q:What do tinplate do?
- Material to distinguish between SR (Pu Tongcai) and DR (two rolled material)Annealing is distinguished by CA (continuous annealing), BA (bell annealing), different annealing, and different hardness. Corresponding to different processing properties.
- Q:Can you tell me how to deal with the recycling of tinplate?
- General tinplate packaging waste, as long as the rust is not serious, can be converted into hardware products, to achieve the best use of materials. The consumption of tinplate in our country is relatively large (600 thousand tons / year), and 125 tons of tin packing waste can be recovered 1 tons of tin.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range