General information of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
Technical data of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tinplate why have white and yellow, tin plating should be white ah, yellow is how to return a responsibility?
- Usually on the surface of a layer of oil, light oil, or iron; gold oil is golden; white is white, yellow magnetic, if printing, of course is yellow; usually tinplate can print color (color or 4C file).
- Q:What is tin plate?
- In acid environment, tin protection layer of tinplate is contacted with the outside directly. Because tin is corroded slowly, it can protect the substrate. If the tin protection layer has pinholes, cracks and other defects, it will expose some of the matrix, resulting in corrosion of the matrix.
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- The difference between the two cans is usually called a tin plate of three cans. The material is usually made of tin and hence its name. Canned container used for beverage, dry powder, chemical product, aerosol product.
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- The leveling process is only to change the yield platform or to improve the plate shape. Under normal pressure is very small, can not be considered cold rolled in the true sense.
- Q:Tin can weldingHow can the side of the column of the pop top be welded or pressed?,
- The cans are divided into two cans and three cans of two. Two piece cans by punching a stamping molding, the iron material, equipment and technology requirements are high, so at present only a few large companies have the production capacity of three cans. Relatively the requirements will be relatively low,
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- The zinc plating on the galvanized sheet has no grain on the surface of the galvanized sheet under the optical microscope. Drip water on galvanized sheet can form more spreading water droplets, while on tin plate, water drops will shrink rapidly.
- Q:What's the latest price for tinplate?
- Now private factories can be produced, the thinnest can be produced to 0.14MM, the most thick can be 0.6MM. Tin can be plated with different thickness. The hardness of DR8, DR9, T1 these private tinplate factory can reach
- Q:The composition of tinplate?
- There are other statements, such as China used this lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin".
- Q:A tin rust problem for help
- The rusty cans, the best prevention is to use empty cans of good quality, ensure the tank, the outer wall of the antirust paint, coating thickness and curing degree basically no problem, pay special attention to the weld coating is complete. Choosing a good supplier and improving the inspection of empty cans are very important.
- Q:Tinned iron and iron matte tin in difference
- While in tinplate iron or iron matte silver, the surface is sandy, so people often referred to as silver iron, its price is a tin material price is more expensive, generally can usually used without printing packing, for printed cans is usually to is sandy, it is generally. Iron printing, matte iron tensile and hardness of tin iron generally not good, some specifications of tinplate is not suitable for stretching relatively large.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range