General information of Tinplate For Aerosol Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Aerosol Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Applications of Tinplate For Aerosol Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans,
painting cans, chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are
not limited to containers; recently, tinplate has also been used for making
electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
<IMG title="Cold Rolling Mill for Tinplate" style="WIDTH: 269px; HEIGHT: 249px" alt="Cold Rolling Mill for Tinplate" src="http://file2.okorder.com/prod/2013/11/29/e03357612b61fba5b3be02045d5879cf.jpg" ;
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System
- Q:Tinned iron and iron matte tin in difference
- While in tinplate iron or iron matte silver, the surface is sandy, so people often referred to as silver iron, its price is a tin material price is more expensive, generally can usually used without printing packing, for printed cans is usually to is sandy, it is generally. Iron printing, matte iron tensile and hardness of tin iron generally not good, some specifications of tinplate is not suitable for stretching relatively large.
- Q:Both tinplate and stainless steel have corrosion protection
- Stainless steel is added in the iron, Cr, Ni and other corrosion-resistant materials, is fundamentally changed the anti-corrosion properties of materials.
- Q:How can tinplate be identified?
- Mainly to see whether the surface is smooth, whether there are holes in the surface, there are no wave edges, scratches, tin is enough, the size is not in tolerance Wai?. Wait a lot. Specific problems are analyzed in detail, and there are many aspects of assessing quality problems, and so on.
- Q:How to test the tightness of tin metal cans?
- The empty tank which has been cleaned can be dried by 35, and the pressure or pressure leak test shall be carried out according to the equipment condition of each unit. B.1 pressure leak test, the empty tank will be carefully injected into the water until eight or nine into full, the rubber ring will be placed in the appropriate plexiglass plate at the opening side of the roll, so that it can be sealed. Start the vacuum pump, turn off the bleeder valve, hold down the cover by hand, control the pumping, and make the vacuum gauge rise from 0Pa to 6.8X10 PA (510mmHg) for more than 1min, and keep the vacuum above 1min.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Characteristics and advantages of the 1. materials can tinplate opaque sealed 3. tin 2. good reduction of 4. provides a source of effective iron 5. Recyclable, reuse. In compliance with international environmental requirements, in line with the future trend of the 6. products is strong, good protection, no deformation, shock resistance, fire resistance, resistance to high temperature and high pressure
- Q:0.25mm which melting point is low in tin plate and tin plate?
- Tin plated steel sheet and strip, also known as tinplate, the steel plate (belt) surface tin plated, has good corrosion resistance, non-toxic, can be used as packaging material cans, inside and outside the cable sheath, telecommunications instrument parts, flashlight and other hardware.
- Q:You can do is tin iron electromagnet
- This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin".
- Q:Can tinplate be used as a water tower? Is hot water durable?
- Tinplate is commonly known as tin plated thin steel plate. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with pure tin on both sides. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting.
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- Generally used in rolling and sheeting. The tinplate is usually below 0.2mm and needs to be subjected to 2 cold rolling. Of course depends on the thickness of the raw material.
- Q:How to prevent the corrosion of tinplate wall hydrogen sulfide blackening, expansion
- Cathodic protectionProtective screen corrosion protection. The principle of protecting the screen is to make the metal of the anode corrode and protect the cathode metal material from corrosion. A metal or alloy (shielding material) connected to the surface of a metal tank and pipeline to be protected shall be protected from corrosion due to the low potential in the primary cell and corrosion of the screen material used as an anode. This method is applicable to the preservation of oil storage tanks, oil tankers and underground oil pipelines. Screen materials are commonly used, including series, aluminum, town and alloy.Cathodic protection of impressed current. Impressed current cathodic protection method is to protect the metal pipelines and oil storage tanks and electrical excavation of the negative link, as a cathode and protected; the power supply of the positive steel scrap corrosion. The method is applicable to underground oil storage tanks, underground pipelines and terminals, pipelines and tankers directly connected with the sea. Generally used anode materials are scrap iron and steel, graphite, high silicon iron, magnetic iron oxide, etc., these materials are consumed, can be replaced at any time.
We always take "Creating the Famous Brand Baoyun" as our objective, develop quality management work positively, and improve the quality system constantly. We passed ISO9001:2000 quality system certificate in 2003. "Unity, Diligence, Pioneering, and Innovation" is the spirit of our enterprise. We would like to work together with friends from all walks of life, and create a bright future jointly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range