General information of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate For Edible Oil Can
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnace
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Why tinned fruit cans, some snow wall, and some inner wall does not appear?
- The same is canned fruit, tin cans taste more than glass bottles, why is it better? Because the storage process is completely isolated from the sun, so that it can retain the original flavor of canned fruit.
- Q:Tinned iron and iron matte tin in difference
- Tin tin in tin and iron is ordinary, the price is cheaper than the frosted iron, no sand surface, at the grassroots level printed on a white layer after printing all kinds of exquisite patterns, but also can do all kinds of gold silver transparent iron printing, in the light can return the light, give a person a kind of dazzling feeling also, high-grade, affordable prices, so the tinned iron printing packing made by wide customers.
- Q:What's the difference between iron, aluminium, stainless steel, galvanized iron and tin?
- Iron is another kind of material. It is easy to be oxidized (embroidered) when it meets waterGalvanized sheet is made of iron, but zinc is plated on the surface to improve oxidation resistance. The price is cheap
- Q:You can do is tin iron electromagnet
- This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin".
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Zinc plating on the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips by continuous hot dip plating prevents corrosion of the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips. Galvanized steel sheet and steel strip are widely used in machinery, light industry, construction, transportation, chemical industry, post and telecommunications and other industries.
- Q:Should vacuum filling be required for tinplate meat filling?
- Mainly depends on your production process needs
- Q:0.25mm which melting point is low in tin plate and tin plate?
- Zinc plating on the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips by continuous hot dip plating prevents corrosion of the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips. Galvanized steel sheet and steel strip are widely used in machinery, light industry, construction, transportation, chemical industry, post and telecommunications and other industries
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- The leveling process is only to change the yield platform or to improve the plate shape. Under normal pressure is very small, can not be considered cold rolled in the true sense.
- Q:What are the differences in the corrosion behavior of two ferrous iron products?
- There are other statements, such as China used this lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin".
- Q:What are the causes of tinplate rusting and how to prevent them?
- Attachment of impurities. The impurity is mainly caused by the difference of the impurity with the iron sheet, or the impurity adsorbed the water on the iron sheet to form a galvanic cell.
We always take "Creating the Famous Brand Baoyun" as our objective, develop quality management work positively, and improve the quality system constantly. We passed ISO9001:2000 quality system certificate in 2003. "Unity, Diligence, Pioneering, and Innovation" is the spirit of our enterprise. We would like to work together with friends from all walks of life, and create a bright future jointly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range