Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering steel structure at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
1. Heavy industrial plants: relatively large span and column spacing; with a heavy duty crane or large-tonnage cranes; or plants with 2 to 3 layers cranes; as well as some high-temperature workshop should adopt steel crane beams, steel components, steel roof, steel columns, etc. up to the whole structure
2. Large span structure: the greater the span of the structure, the more significant economic benefits will have by reducing the weight of the structure
3. Towering structures and high-rise buildings: the towering structure, including high-voltage transmission line towers, substation structure, radio and television emission towers and masts, etc. These structures are mainly exposed to the wind load. Besides of its light weight and easy installation, structure steel can bring upon with more economic returns by reducing the wind load through its high-strength and smaller member section.
4. Structure under dynamic loads: As steel with good dynamic performance and toughness, so it can be used directly to crane beam bearing a greater or larger span bridge crane
5. Removable and mobile structures: Structure Steel can also apply to movable Exhibition hall and prefabricated house etc by virtue of its light weight, bolt connection, easy installation and uninstallation. In case of construction machinery, it is a must to use structure steel so as to reduce the structural weight.
6. Containers and pipes: the high-pressure pipe and pipeline, gas tank and boiler are all made of steel for the sake of its high strength and leakproofness
7. Light steel structure: light steel structures and portal frame structure combined with single angle or thin-walled structural steel with the advantages of light weight, build fast and steel saving etc., in recent years has been widely used.
8. Other buildings: Transport Corridor, trestle and various pipeline support frame, as well as blast furnaces and boilers frameworks are usually made of steel structure.
All in all, according to the reality, structure steel is widely used for high, large, heavy and light construction.
OKorder's steel structure are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Specifications of steel structure
Project: Jinan west railway station
Position: The Beijing-Shanghai high speed railway (Jinan)
Steel dosage: 5000MTs
Structure type: Box, tube, bending and twisting, transverse connection
1. GB standard material
2. High Structural safety and reliability
3. The production can reach GB/JIS/ISO/ASME standard
Packaging & Delivery of steel structure
1. According to the project design and the component size, usually the main component parts are nude packing and shipped by bulk vessel. And the small parts are packed in box or suitable packages and shipped by containers.
2. This will be communicated and negotiated with buyer according to the design.
Engineering Design Software of steel structure
Tekla Structure \ AUTO CAD \ PKPM software etc
Complex spatial structure project detailed design
Construct 3D-model and structure analysis. ensure the accuracy of the workshop drawings
Steel structure detail ,project management, automatic Shop Drawing, BOM table automatic generation system.
Control the whole structure design process, we can obtain higher efficiency and better results
Technical support of steel structure
Rate of frontline workers with certificate on duty reaches 100%
186 welders got AWS & ASME qualification
124 welders got JIS qualification
56 welders got DNV &BV qualification
40 inspectors with UT 2 certificate
10 inspectors with RT 2 certificate
12 inspectors with MT 2 certificate
3 inspectors with UT3 certificate
21 engineers with senior title
49 engineers with medium title
70 engineers with primary title.
61 First-Class Construction Engineers
182 Second-Class Construction Engineers
10 engineers with International Welding engineer,
8 engineers with CWI.
Production Flow of steel structure/steel frame
Material preparation—cutting—fitting up—welding—component correction—rust removal—paint coating—packing—to storage and transportation (each process has the relevant inspection)
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
Q4: What makes stainless steel stainless?
A4: Stainless steel must contain at least 10.5 % chromium. It is this element that reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a complex chrome-oxide surface layer that is invisible but strong enough to prevent further oxygen from "staining" (rusting) the surface. Higher levels of chromium and the addition of other alloying elements such as nickel and molybdenum enhance this surface layer and improve the corrosion resistance of the stainless material.
Q5: Can stainless steel rust?
A5: Stainless does not "rust" as you think of regular steel rusting with a red oxide on the surface that flakes off. If you see red rust it is probably due to some iron particles that have contaminated the surface of the stainless steel and it is these iron particles that are rusting. Look at the source of the rusting and see if you can remove it from the surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|