Technical support of light steel structure workshop
Rate of frontline workers with certificate on duty reaches 100%
186 welders got AWS & ASME qualification
124 welders got JIS qualification
56 welders got DNV &BV qualification
40 inspectors with UT 2 certificate
10 inspectors with RT 2 certificate
12 inspectors with MT 2 certificate
3 inspectors with UT3 certificate
21 engineers with senior title
49 engineers with medium title
70 engineers with primary title.
61 First-Class Construction Engineers
182 Second-Class Construction Engineers
10 engineers with International Welding engineer,
8 engineers with CWI.
Production Flow of steel structure
Material preparation—cutting—fitting up—welding—component correction—rust removal—paint coating—packing—to storage and transportation (each process has the relevant inspection)
Usage/Applications of steel structure
*Characters of Structure Steel
1. Steel is characterized by high strength, light weight, good rigidity, strong deformation capacity, so it is suitable for construction of large-span, super high and super-heavy buildings particularly;
2. It with good homogeneous and isotropic, is an ideal elastomer which perfectly fits the application of general engineering;
3. The material has good ductility and toughness, so it can have large deformation and it can well withstand dynamic loads;
4. Steel structure’s construction period is short;
5. Steel structure has high degree of industrialization and can realize-specialized production with high level of mechanization.
*Steel structure application
1. Heavy industrial plants: relatively large span and column spacing; with a heavy duty crane or large-tonnage cranes; or plants with 2 to 3 layers cranes; as well as some high-temperature workshop should adopt steel crane beams, steel components, steel roof, steel columns, etc. up to the whole structure.
2. Large span structure: the greater the span of the structure, the more significant economic benefits will have by reducing the weight of the structure
3. Towering structures and high-rise buildings: the towering structure, including high-voltage transmission line towers, substation structure, radio and television emission towers and masts, etc. These structures are mainly exposed to the wind load. Besides of its light weight and easy installation, structure steel can bring upon with more economic returns by reducing the wind load through its high-strength and smaller member section.
4. Structure under dynamic loads: As steel with good dynamic performance and toughness, so it can be used directly to crane beam bearing a greater or larger span bridge crane
5. Removable and mobile structures: Structure Steel can also apply to movable Exhibition hall and prefabricated house etc by virtue of its light weight, bolt connection, easy installation and uninstallation. In case of construction machinery, it is a must to use structure steel so as to reduce the structural weight.
6. Containers and pipes: the high-pressure pipe and pipeline, gas tank and boiler are all made of steel for the sake of its high strength and leakproofness
7. Light steel structure: light steel structures and portal frame structure combined with single angle or thin-walled structural steel with the advantages of light weight, build fast and steel saving etc., in recent years has been widely used.
8. Other buildings: Transport Corridor, trestle and various pipeline support frame, as well as blast furnaces and boilers frameworks are usually made of steel structure.
All in all, according to the reality, structure steel is widely used for high, large, heavy and light construction.