|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Welding Line Type:|
0.3mm to 3.0mm
9.53mm to 159mm
Satin,Bright or Mirror
In gernal 5.8m/6m or as customer request
Squash test, water pressure test,extended test,crystal rot test etc.
SUS 304, 201, 316, 316L,430 ect
+ / - 0.15mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Every tube is sleeved in plastic bag individually, and then several tubes are packed by weaving bag, which is seaworthy. Or 50kg/bundle, 500kg/bundle.We can pack as clients' requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||25 - 35 days for a full container.|
Stainless Steel Pipe:
Stainless Steel Pipe 304 Image
FAQ of Stainless Pipe 304
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:Under what circumstances can the stainless steel pipe be welded by argon arc, and under what conditions can the arc welding be used?
- The quality of argon arc welding is high, the efficiency is low, the efficiency of SMAW is relatively high, the quality of secondary pipe welding, general thick such as 10mm are TIG welding, welding rod filler cover, if the pipe is thin directly by argon arc welding
- Q:Why can't stainless steel tubes be cut with acetylene?
- To know why stainless steel tubes cannot be cut by acetylene, we must first understand why carbon steel can be cut by oxygen acetylene flame
- Q:What does "stainless steel pipe 201304" mean?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel tube 304L and 304N?
- 304L is a variety of 304 stainless steel with low carbon content, used for occasions where welding is required.
- Q:Does stainless steel pipe belong to hardware?
- Belong to. Hardware: refers to gold, silver, copper, iron, tin, five metal materials called. Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long strip round steel.
- Q:How can the stainless steel tube eliminate stress?
- Or artificial stress, method: stresses both ends of the steel pipe fixed by the mold, through high-frequency shocks, so that the internal stress relief of the steel pipe
- Q:Stainless steel pipes can not be less than the amount of chromium
- General stainless steel chromium content is generally not less than 12%, high even up to 18%. Steel added elements such as chromium, can change the performance of the steel, such as the molecular structure of steel more uniform on the surface of the steel is more easily to form a layer of dense oxide protective film, thereby greatly improving the ability of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Therefore, stainless steel can resist fire, water, acid, alkali and various solutions to its corrosion, not rust. The scientists found that the internal structure of the steel is more uniform, various components more closely linked to the corrosion of the more difficult the invasion, also attached to the surface with a layer of oxide film, like iron and steel to wear armor, was not naturally easy to rust. Why is stainless steel rust? When the stainless steel tube surface appear brown rust (point) when people are surprised: stainless steel does not rust, rust is stainless steel, steel may be a problem. In fact, this is a lack of understanding of stainless steel one-sided misconceptions. Stainless steel will rust under certain conditions. Stainless steel has the ability to resist atmospheric oxidation - that is, stainless steel, and also has the ability to corrode in medium containing acids, alkalis, and salts - that is, corrosion resistance. But its corrosion resistance is changed with the chemical composition, the mutual state, the condition of use and the type of environmental medium.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 302 or 304?
- Plate type heat exchanger, corrugated pipe, household appliances (1, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen cabinet, indoor pipeline, water heater, boiler, bath), auto parts (windshield wiper, muffler, mold), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, marine parts, millet mobile phone etc.. 304 stainless steel is a nationally recognized food grade stainless steel.
- Q:What is the welding of stainless steel?
- If batch welding, it is recommended to use laser welding, welding heat affected area is small, weld appearance, speed, more suitable for thin plate,
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel seamless tube and stainless steel welded pipe?
- The hot rolling, hot extrusion and cold drawing (rolling) stainless steel pipes are used for rolling.According to the stainless steel metallographic structure, it is divided into half ferrite half martensite system, stainless steel tube, martensitic stainless steel tube, austenitic stainless steel tube, austenitic iron ferritic stainless steel tube, etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range