|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Welding Line Type:|
0.3mm to 3.0mm
9.53mm to 159mm
Satin,Bright or Mirror
In gernal 5.8m/6m or as customer request
Squash test, water pressure test,extended test,crystal rot test etc.
SUS 304, 201, 316, 316L,430 ect
+ / - 0.15mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Every tube is sleeved in plastic bag individually, and then several tubes are packed by weaving bag, which is seaworthy. Or 50kg/bundle, 500kg/bundle.We can pack as clients' requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||25 - 35 days for a full container.|
Stainless Steel Pipe:
Stainless Steel Pipe 304 Image
FAQ of Stainless Pipe 304
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:The difference between stainless steel pipe and stainless steel composite pipe
- Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long strip round steel, mainly used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery, instrument and other industrial pipeline and mechanical structure parts. In addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Why does the 304 stainless steel pipe leak?
- The corrosion resistance of stainless steel is due to the formation of a very thin, adhesive and semi transparent chromium oxide film on the surface of stainless steel. Once this layer of film is destroyed, the chromium in the steel react with oxygen in the atmosphere to recover the film quickly, and mechanical damage can quickly produce a protective film. However, if the chemical erosion by ions, especially chloride ions, will quickly dissolve and corrosion, the result is that the metal surface needle or point, there is a certain depth of small holes, this corrosion is called pitting.
- Q:How can the inner walls of stainless steel tubes be polished?
- 1) (used in polishing the inner surface polishing machine): rod is thrown into the tube to drive the impeller 1000 or homemade abrasive wheel rotating speed, and with the rotation of the polishing pipe itself, while rotating slowly forward throwing rod. Generally speaking, first use the 60#-80# wheel of Chiba or abrasive belt wheel for rough throwing, and then gradually fine throwing with high precision according to the requirement of smoothness. Large size pipe 6, more than the general use of thousands of impeller, small size of the pipe can be made with homemade abrasive belt wheel, you can reduce costs.
- Q:What does "stainless steel pipe" DN mean?
- In order to connect the pipe and pipe fittings in a unified way, nominal diameter (also called nominal diameter, nominal diameter) is adopted. For example, welded steel pipes can be divided into thin wall steel pipes, ordinary steel pipes and thickened steel pipes according to their thickness. Its nominal diameter is neither external diameter nor internal diameter, but a nominal size similar to the diameter of the ordinary steel pipe. Each nominal diameter corresponds to an outer diameter, and the inner diameter varies with the thickness. Nominal diameter can be expressed in metric mm, also available in English in. With nominal diameter pipeline accessories, meaning with tube.
- Q:What brand of stainless steel pipe cutting machine is good?
- Cut stainless steel tube, choose what brand is good, not the most important, first of all depends on what method to cut the best, the current cutting methods are saw blade, saw blade, laser, plasma, turning tools and so on.
- Q:Does stainless steel pipe belong to hardware?
- Hardware refers to gold, silver, copper, iron, tin, five kinds of metal materials, carbon steel and stainless steel is iron upgrade, naturally belongs to the hardware.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of PPR lined stainless steel pipe and PPR aluminium plastic pipe
- PPR lined stainless steel tubeAdvantage：Stainless steel lining pipe, high temperature resistance, can transport hot water, boiling water, steam, and safety and health. The installation of stainless steel tube after the whole bearing pipe resistance, impact resistance, corrosion resistance and other properties to strengthen and enhance the original tube, not only can be used for civilian water and gas, can also be used for fluid transportation industry.shortcomingOnce the processing is not well controlled, it is easy to cause stainless steel and PPR delamination.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 302 or 304?
- 302 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel are suitable for food processing, storage and transportation. It has good processability and weldability.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe chamfering how to process?
- The use of fast machine chamfering is the trend of mechanical industry. The utility model overcomes the defects of the processing of the existing machinery and the electric tool, and has the advantages of convenience, quick and accuracy, and is the best choice for chamfering the metal object at present. According to the chamfer, it needs to be divided into straight line, chamfer and curve chamfer.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel tube 304L and 304N?
- The lower carbon content minimizes the precipitation of carbides in the heat affected zone near the weld, while the precipitation of the carbides may lead to intergranular corrosion in stainless steels in certain environments.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range