Stainless Steel Flats-XSTEEL
Details of Stainless Steel Flat Bar:
Thickness: 3mm - 15mm
Width: 25mm - 120mm
Inch Thickness: 1/8" - 5/8"mm
Width: 1" - 4.1/2"mm
Standard: ASTM A276/484M ，EN 10058/DIN 1017
Advantages of Stainless Steel Flat Bar :
1* All products are made of high quality material
2* More than 300 patterns
3* Favouable price&Considerable service
4* Fast delivery
5* Quickest and most efficient response to your inquiry
Specifications of Stainless Steel Flat Bar :
1. Prime stainless steel bar
2. Raw materials from TG
3. Independent factory
4. Deliverd within 3-7 days
5. Best service
- Q:What are the differences in the properties of hot-rolled and cold-rolled stainless steel tubes?
- Stainless steel tube with hot and cold points, hot rolling is made by stainless steel tube billet heated to red state, through processing a mold, which is cold-rolled stainless steel pipe billet collocation through different mould at room temperature, finally by drawing rolling method, stainless steel tube working together the size of the need to.
- Q:Why is stainless steel magnetic?
- 304 stainless steel after cold processing, the structure of the structure will also change to martensite, and the greater the deformation degree of cold work, the more martensitic transformation, the greater the magnetic properties of steel. Like a lot of steel strips, the product is made up of 103 tubes, without obvious magnetic induction, producing 9.5 tubes. Due to the large deformation of the Ling bend, the magnetic sense is obvious, and the square tube produced by the utility model has larger deformation than the round tube, especially the folding part, the deformation is more intense, and the magnetism is more obvious. In order to completely eliminate the magnetic properties of the 304 steel caused by the above reasons, the stable austenite structure can be recovered by the solution treatment at high temperature so as to eliminate the magnetism. In particular, magnetic because it causes 304 stainless steel, and other materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel, magnetic 430 is not the same level, that is to say the magnetic steel 304 always showed a weak magnetic.
- Q:In stainless steel tubes, why are there some SS in the back and some standard L, such as 316L and 316SS? What's the difference?
- The strength of the 2 is the sameBut the removal of carbon from stainless steel costs enormous energy, so don't look at carbon from 316 of 0.08% to 0.03% of 316L, but the price is much higherIn conclusion, the later logo, whether it's L, SS, and others, has its different implications, representing the properties of this material
- Q:Mechanical properties of stainless steel tubes
- Strength (tensile strength, yield strength) the strength of stainless steel is determined by various factors, but the most important and basic factor is the addition of different chemical factors, mainly metallic elements. Different types of stainless steel have different strength characteristics due to their differences in chemical composition.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of PPR lined stainless steel pipe and PPR aluminium plastic pipe
- 1 、 excellent resistance to temperature and pressurePP-R tube and aluminum layer organic combination, with higher strength and better temperature resistance, pressure resistance performance, more suitable for high temperature hot water field use2, small thermal expansion deformationThe thermal expansion coefficient is small (3 x 10-5m/m - C), similar to metal pipe, avoid the pipe deformation due to temperature changes, reduce the number of free arm compensation for pipe deformation, is ideal for heating and central air-conditioning system.3, light blocking oxygenThe intermediate aluminum layer is insulated from oxygen to avoid the oxidation and corrosion of the metal parts in the heating and central air conditioning system, thus effectively prolonging the service life of the system.
- Q:Are stainless steel tubes and galvanized steel tubes the same?
- Stainless steel management theory, the whole is not rusty, from the table to the material is stainless steel, no surface and internal.
- Q:What kind of welding machine is used for welding thin stainless steel plate and stainless steel square tube?
- But I've already attached a ban on reverse welding (the reverse side is a square tube frame)3. I want it to look good after welding.I was just 4. when reading practice a week of welding, can actually be said to have no understanding of welding after graduation, occasionally with ordinary welding iron will often appear in the weld the warning signs, the other is capable person, not a child, he should be responsible for his behavior. Irrigation can not go fishing? We must also be jointly and severally liable for an accident
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe to be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Welding methods are used to connect. Because galvanized pipe is in fact carbon steel pipe, so galvanized pipe and stainless steel pipe welding, in fact, carbon steel and stainless steel welding, welding of dissimilar materials. Attention should be paid to the zinc coating at the side of the groove before welding. It is OK to brush silver powder after welding.
- Q:What color is stainless steel? What color is stainless steel pipe culture?
- Stainless steel tubes for industrial use are mostly iron gray, and civilian stainless steel is bright silver.
- Q:How can I clean the stainless steel tube?
- 1, cleaning stainless steel gently method is simply to use hot water and clean soft cloth to wipe the surface, and then use dry metal with other soft cloth, to prevent water stains thoroughly.2, if ordinary water leaves some dirt or grease, you can add a mild detergent water.
Our company has large advantage on inventory, complete specifications, timely delivery, high quality low price,Our customers widely distributed in chemical, aerospace, aviation , elevators, air conditioning, medical equipment, kitchen appliances, pharmaceutical water supply equipment, food machinery, petroleum, power generation, construction, decoration and metal processing industries. The company has advanced production equipment, excellent means of detection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||China, East Asia,
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range