Stainless Steel Flats-XSTEEL
Details of Stainless Steel Flat Bar:
Thickness: 3mm - 15mm
Width: 25mm - 120mm
Inch Thickness: 1/8" - 5/8"mm
Width: 1" - 4.1/2"mm
Standard: ASTM A276/484M ，EN 10058/DIN 1017
Advantages of Stainless Steel Flat Bar :
1* All products are made of high quality material
2* More than 300 patterns
3* Favouable price&Considerable service
4* Fast delivery
5* Quickest and most efficient response to your inquiry
Specifications of Stainless Steel Flat Bar :
1. Prime stainless steel bar
2. Raw materials from TG
3. Independent factory
4. Deliverd within 3-7 days
5. Best service
- Q:Can magnets attract stainless steel tubes?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, decoration room etc. the use of stainless steel, stainless steel on discrimination but people do not know, some customers buy stainless steel kitchenware, stainless steel utensils with magnets in to try to try. It is stainless steel that attracts the magnet, but stainless steel can not be sucked. It seems that there is a misunderstanding about stainless steel.
- Q:Difference between stainless steel and steel pipe
- Steel pipe according to the production method can be divided into two categories: seamless steel pipe and pipe joints, pipe joints as welded steel pipe.1. seamless steel tube according to the production methods can be divided into: hot-rolled seamless pipe, cold drawn tube, precision steel tube, heat expansion tube, cold spinning tube and extrusion tube.Seamless steel tubes are made of high quality carbon or alloy steel. They are hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn).
- Q:How much more expensive is 304 stainless steel than 201?
- 304 now it's about 20000 yuan a ton, and 201 is about 15000 tons.
- Q:What does "stainless steel pipe 201304" mean?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.
- Q:Comparison of ring type connection and argon arc welding of stainless steel pipe
- Characteristics of argon arc welding of stainless steel pipe:1. Permanent structure, reliable quality;2. Reduce the number of parts used;3. The construction technology is relatively complicated.
- Q:304 stainless steel will rust it?
- Why is stainless steel rust? When the stainless steel tube surface appear brown rust (point) when people are surprised: "the stainless steel does not rust, rust is stainless steel, steel may be a problem". In fact, this is a lack of understanding of stainless steel one-sided misconceptions. Stainless steel will rust under certain conditions.
- Q:What's the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Welding performance: chemical composition of seamed pipe and seamless pipe are different. The production of seamless steel components only meets the basic requirements of astm. The production of seamed tube steel containing suitable for chemical composition of welding. For example, the mixing of silicon, sulfur, manganese, oxygen, and a certain proportion of elements such as the triangle ferrite can produce a welding flux which is easy to transfer heat during welding, so as to make the whole weld be welded well. The lack of steel pipe above the chemical components, such as seamless tube, can produce all kinds of unstable factors in the process of welding, welding and welding penetration is not easy.
- Q:About stainless steel welding deformation
- For welding of grade 304 stainless steel, the current can be adjusted a little, not preheating, to prevent deformation after welding, the welding sequence should pay attention to, such as left -- right -- in the welding line, avoid welding head, to prevent warping.
- Q:What are the connecting methods of stainless steel pipes for indoor water pipes?
- Card type features: easy to install, connecting the external pipe, the internal rubber ring is evenly compressed into hexagonal. Scope of application: cold water system, pipe direct drinking water system, and more suitable for pipe installation. The utility model has the advantages that the connection is simple and convenient, the working hours are short, and the cost is moderate. Drawback is the single application, the maintenance of trouble, both the pipe sealing ring in aging and need to be replaced more trouble, because the connection was stuck, replacement is the need to both ends of the pipe to replace the sawing.
- Q:What color is stainless steel? What color is stainless steel pipe culture?
- Stainless steel is usually silver, also has colored stainless steel
Our company has large advantage on inventory, complete specifications, timely delivery, high quality low price,Our customers widely distributed in chemical, aerospace, aviation , elevators, air conditioning, medical equipment, kitchen appliances, pharmaceutical water supply equipment, food machinery, petroleum, power generation, construction, decoration and metal processing industries. The company has advanced production equipment, excellent means of detection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||China, East Asia,
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range