Stainless Steel Flat Bar
Details of Stainless Steel Flat Bar:
Thickness: 3mm - 15mm
Width: 25mm - 120mm
Inch Thickness: 1/8" - 5/8"mm
Width: 1" - 4.1/2"mm
Standard: ASTM A276/484M ，EN 10058/DIN 1017
Advantages of Stainless Steel Flat Bar :
1* All products are made of high quality material
2* More than 300 patterns
3* Favouable price&Considerable service
4* Fast delivery
5* Quickest and most efficient response to your inquiry
Specifications of Stainless Steel Flat Bar :
1. Prime stainless steel bar
2. Raw materials from TG
3. Independent factory
4. Deliverd within 3-7 days
5. Best service
- Q:What kind of stainless steel square tube is used in ordinary square tubes?
- In the industry of stainless steel tube is mainly used to do some pipelines, of course in the construction industry and its use is more widely used, such as shutters, staircase handrails, railings, road partition and so on, at present, many products are used in stainless steel pipe, such as bicycles, medical equipment, automobile and so on.
- Q:What does "stainless steel pipe 201304" mean?
- 201 stainless steel has a certain acid, alkali resistance, high density, polishing, no bubbles, no pinhole and other features, is the production of various watchcase, strap, cover, high-quality materials. Mainly used for decorative pipes, industrial pipes, and some shallow stretch products. The product belongs to high manganese, low nickel stainless steel, nickel content is low, poor corrosion resistance, in all kinds of desktop, countertops, kitchenware, and outdoor decoration projects and urban decoration industry and high-end household products, a larger amount.
- Q:Stainless steel why are rust?
- In polluted air (such as atmosphere containing large amounts of sulfides, oxides of carbon and nitrogen oxides), condensate is formed when sulfuric acid, nitric acid, and acetic acid are subjected to condensation, resulting in chemical corrosion.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamles steel pipe and welded pipe?
- 1., the appearance of seamless steel pipe and welded pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.2. seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.3. seamless steel tube is formed in the rolling process. Welded steel pipes need to be welded after coiling, and spiral welding and direct welding are generally used. Seamless performance is better, of course, the price is higher.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe welding interface leakage, how can we not leak?
- The gap between the group and the WPS should be corresponding, and the gap is too big or too small, which will lead to welding defects;
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean?
- 304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 said: material for 304 (the equivalent of the American brand, Chinese numbered S30408 stainless steel or 06Cr19Ni10 stainless steel), diameter (OD) for 25mm, for the seamless steel pipe wall thickness of 2 to 3mm.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 302 or 304?
- 302 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel are suitable for food processing, storage and transportation. It has good processability and weldability.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe pickling ratio
- Features: sticky green and blue transparent paste, dirt removal ability, fast and convenient, especially suitable for large workpieces, equipment, partial or overall treatment, not suitable for liquid immersion, better than the market similar products.
- Q:Stainless steel and stainless steel pipe inside and outside polishing off, what is the difference?
- Ordinary stainless steel is in the chemical grade, and the ordinary pickling surface looks white. Mainly used in petrochemical, sewage treatment and other industries.
- Q:How can stainless steel and copper pipe be welded?
- First, try the test before burning. The brass is directly burned to the stainless steel tube. First feel the heat and see what the stainless steel likes to adhere toWhen stainless steel is not red, copper is not adheredWhen stainless steel is red, do not stick copperOnly when stainless steel is red, copper paste is preferredTherefore, when welding, we must master the size of the furnace, thin and thin pipe, fire should be adjusted to small crude pipe, on the contrary, they feel the proper heat
The annual output of our company is about 10,000 tons. Referring to advanced produciton technology of Japan and Germany, we impove product quality continuously, and our products are widely used in construction, machinery, food, medical and other industries for domestic and international end-use market-oriented enterprises. The quality of our products and services have won the praise from customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||above US$3 million
||East Asia, Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||above 10 people
||about 50000 square meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range