Stainless Steel Flat Bar
Details of Stainless Steel Flat Bar:
Thickness: 3mm - 15mm
Width: 25mm - 120mm
Inch Thickness: 1/8" - 5/8"mm
Width: 1" - 4.1/2"mm
Standard: ASTM A276/484M ，EN 10058/DIN 1017
Advantages of Stainless Steel Flat Bar :
1* All products are made of high quality material
2* More than 300 patterns
3* Favouable price&Considerable service
4* Fast delivery
5* Quickest and most efficient response to your inquiry
Specifications of Stainless Steel Flat Bar :
1. Prime stainless steel bar
2. Raw materials from TG
3. Independent factory
4. Deliverd within 3-7 days
5. Best service
- Q:Why can it stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- Electrolyte: the contact area of two metals is covered with electrolyte or submerged. The iron in the carbon tube loses electrons to form ions into the solution, and the electrons on the surface of the stainless steel tubes are taken away by the corrosive agents in the electrolyte (such as oxygen in the air). Electrolytes become ionic channels.
- Q:The difference between stainless steel pipe and stainless steel composite pipe
- Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long strip round steel, mainly used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery, instrument and other industrial pipeline and mechanical structure parts. In addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:What factory uses industrial stainless steel tube to be more?
- The electric power industry including nuclear power industry, the demand for stainless steel tube is large, the industry mainly uses the stainless steel seamless pipe, specific application fields: boiler pipes, water pipes, power tubes etc..According to the World Nuclear Association reports, China has 5 power stations under construction, 6 included in the plan, 19 are planning, it is estimated that power plant construction and maintenance of various types of stainless steel pipes each year about 25600 tons.
- Q:304L stainless steel pipe can withstand 0.1MPA?
- If you want to know how much pressure the steel pipe is under, you need to know the type of the stainless steel pipe.Pressure calculation formula of stainless steel management: pressure MPA=, tensile strength X40%X2X, wall thickness / outer diameterBut from my experience, generally speaking, stainless steel tubes can withstand 0. 1MPA. Unless it is used very thin stainless steel tube wall decoration.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe or welded pipe?
- 1., the appearance of seamless steel pipe and welded pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.2. seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series of stainless steel material stronger. High temperature resistance is also good, the general use of temperature limit is less than 650 degrees centigrade.
- Q:Stainless steel seamless steel tube, ordinary seamless steel pipe, which is good?
- There are many kinds of seamless steel tubes. If you require high strength, the strength of the ordinary seamless tube is higher than that of the stainless steel
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean?
- The quality of the steel pipe should be in line with the national standard "stainless steel seamless pipe for fluid transportation" (GBT 14976-2012) requirements.
- Q:How about stainless steel 2520 and 316?
- 316 stainless steel by adding Mo element, the corrosion resistance, and high temperature strength has greatly improved, high temperature can reach 1200-1300 degrees, can be used in severe conditions. Uses: marine equipment, chemicals, dyes, paper, oxalic acid, fertilizer and other production equipment; photography, food industry, coastal facilities, ropes, CD poles, bolts, nuts.
- Q:Stainless steel why are rust?
- In polluted air (such as atmosphere containing large amounts of sulfides, oxides of carbon and nitrogen oxides), condensate is formed when sulfuric acid, nitric acid, and acetic acid are subjected to condensation, resulting in chemical corrosion.
The annual output of our company is about 10,000 tons. Referring to advanced produciton technology of Japan and Germany, we impove product quality continuously, and our products are widely used in construction, machinery, food, medical and other industries for domestic and international end-use market-oriented enterprises. The quality of our products and services have won the praise from customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||above US$3 million
||East Asia, Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||above 10 people
||about 50000 square meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range