304 Stainless Steel Flats
AISI, GB, JIS, ASTM, DIN, EN
4. Length: 2m-6m
5. Craft: HRAP, or cold drawn
6. Stainless Steel Flat Bar Surface: Pickling or polished
7. MOQ: 1000kg
8. Delivery: within 20 days
9. Package: Waterproof with tape
These products are widely supplied to areas of machine made industry, chemical industry, shipping industry,architecture, food industry, household products etc
Stainless Steel Flat Bar
Diameter (Round bar)
Size (Square bar)
Size (Flat Bar)
Size (Angle Bar)
6 x 6mm ~ 50 x 50mm
25 x 25mm ~ 100 x 100mm
Stainless steel Round/flat/square/angle/hexagonal bar
Thickness (Flat Bar)
Width (Flat Bar)
Thickness (Angle Bar)
0.5mm ~ 150mm
100mm ~ 120mm
3.0mm ~ 120mm
FOB/CIF/CNF or as required
6m,5.8m,4m as required
kitchen and sanitary wares , and Structural use high strength components,furniture
handles , handrails , electroplating and electrolyzing pendants , foods, electron ,
petroleum , construction and decoration , etc
L/C,T/T,Western Union,or as required.
Export standard package
If you are interested in our products,please feel free to contact me.
- Q:Can stainless steel water pipes be cooled and bent?
- Stainless steel water pipes can be cooled and bent.
- Q:How thick is the 3 stainless steel tube?
- Refers to the stainless steel tube with a wall thickness of 3 mm.
- Q:Disadvantages of stainless steel tubes
- Galvanized iron pipe is the most widely used material at present. Because of the corrosion of galvanized iron pipe, the content of heavy metals in water is too high, which affects the health of human body.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel decorative pipes and polished stainless steel pipes?
- Stainless steel decorative tubes are mostly stainless, iron does not contain nickel, and so on, the material is slightly worse. Mainly used for interior decoration, such as interior railings, stair guards and railings, windows and so on, the thickness of the steel pipe is generally relatively thin.
- Q:Water and electricity thin wall stainless steel tube 304 material delta 2 what does that mean?
- 304 is a stainless steel number, 2.9 refers to the pipe wall thickness.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe specification 25*2 what does it mean?
- Stainless steel pipe specification 25*2, indicating stainless steel pipe, the outer diameter of 25mm, wall thickness of 2mm.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe pickling ratio
- Features: sticky green and blue transparent paste, dirt removal ability, fast and convenient, especially suitable for large workpieces, equipment, partial or overall treatment, not suitable for liquid immersion, better than the market similar products.
- Q:Can magnets attract stainless steel tubes?
- Can not. The structure of iron ion in stainless steel tube has changed
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe to be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- The method of non direct fusion is adopted, such as blue, silk head and movable joint.
- Q:Stainless steel heating oven tube after treatment is heating blue will not be red?
- Unless they are not stainless steel, or they control the temperature of the heating tube, the continuous heating will be red, after all, the material has not changed. If the outside of the heating tube is ceramic, it won't be red.
The annual output of our company is about 10,000 tons. Referring to advanced produciton technology of Japan and Germany, we impove product quality continuously, and our products are widely used in construction, machinery, food, medical and other industries for domestic and international end-use market-oriented enterprises. The quality of our products and services have won the praise from customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||above US$3 million
||East Asia, Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||above 10 people
||about 50000 square meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range