Stainless Steel Fittings 304
Applications Of Stainless Steel Fittings 304
1. Pipe and Tubes for petrochemical industry
2. Pharmaceutical industry
3. Food industry
4. Aviation and aerospace industry
5. Architectural decoration industry
General Information Of Stainless Steel Fittings 304
BUTT-WELDING, FORGED/CASTING THREAD SOCKET-WELD.
90° ELBOW ( LONG RADIUS / SHORT RADIUS ), EQUAL TEE,45° ELBOW ( LONG RADIUS / SHORT RADIUS ), REDUCING TEE, ROUND CAP, CONCENTRIC REDUCER, ECCENTRIC REDUCER, STUB END
Stainless Steel Material
ASTM A403 WP304 / WP304L / WP316 / WP316L / 316 Ti / 321 / 310 / 347 / 904L
Nickel Alloys Material
Grade: UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825 ), UNS 6600(INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)
Alloy Steel Material
ASTM A234 WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP22, WP91
ANSI B16.9 / MSS SP- 43 / JIS B2313
SCH5S / SCH10S / SCH40S / SCH80S / SCH 120S
1/2" - 48"
SEAMLESS AND ERW
Package Of Stainless Steel Fittings 304
Seaworthy packaging of export.
- Q:Consult 304 stainless steel angle. What tools are used for cutting and drilling?
- The corrosion resistance of the chemical composition of stainless steel with increased carbon content decreased, therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel are relatively low, the maximum of no more than 1.2%, some steel Wc (carbon) or even less than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si, Cu and other elements, stainless steel is not prone to corrosion, pitting corrosion or corrosion or wear. Stainless steel is one of the highest strength materials used in construction. Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it enables structural components to permanently maintain the integrity of Engineering design. Chromium containing stainless steel is also a combination of mechanical strength and high extensibility, easy to process and meet the needs of architects and structural designers
- Q:The difference between flat steel and steel strip
- It belongs to the conventional flat stainless steel series, steel to stainless steel sheet series, steel is cold rolled sheet, and a flat surface of hot rolled and cold rolled surface, flat iron is a common type of steel does not contain nickel, but sometimes some customers habitually called stainless steel flat steel flat iron.
- Q:10+10+10mm drawing stainless steel flat column sets which quota?
- Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:How many methods are there for making stainless steel steel grating? What are they like?
- The machine uses high pressure resistance pressure welding pressure welding machine, manipulator automatic bar will across the flat are evenly arranged on the strong electric power and hydraulic pressure pressure welding in steel flat bar, which can be solid solder joint quality steel plate, high strength and stability;
- Q:Is there any difference between stainless steel flat bar and stainless flat iron?
- Popularly speaking, stainless steel is not easy to rust steel, in fact, part of stainless steel, both rust resistance, but also acid resistance (corrosion resistance).
- Q:What is the chemical reaction between stainless steel and galvanized angle iron?
- Our company specializes in the production of stainless steel kitchenware, my experience, stainless steel and ordinary steel welding or not in direct contact, in order to prevent the corrosion of stainless steel, not to prevent corrosion of steel.
- Q:40*4 large flat copper instead of copper
- Use BV35 mm2 copper core wire
- Q:How does flat steel make insulation?
- There is the voltage level, if you want to be thick, you can set two layers, specifically look at the specifications of heat shrinkable tubes, we have been doing so, very economical and convenient construction, easy access to materials, interface technology in place, but also moisture-proof, rust protection!
- Q:The technological process of flat steel?
- The spring flat steel is made by converter smelting process. Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the following advantages and positive effects:1. refining flat steel with converter, mainly using hot metal as raw material, less harmful elements in molten iron, the quality of flat steel produced is guaranteed.2., because of the high rate of finished products and less power consumption, the cost per ton is lower than that of the electric furnace.3. the molten steel is directly cast into billets, omitting the cogging process and reducing the cost.4., continuous casting billet, fixed rate is high, can ensure flat steel fixed rate, to meet the needs of users.
- Q:Stainless steel angle: what does Q235 mean?
- It is possible for the manufacturer to make a mistake. It is better to make a spectrum, or to do a chemical analysis.
Our company is AAA grade credit enterprises. Which has EAF/AOD furnace, forging hammer,12 sets cold-drawing machine , 9 sets cold-rolling machine, CNC machine, Switzerland ARL Spectrometer, Eddy Current testing and Ultrasonic testing equipment.There also have set up stainless steel Research and Development center and have excellent personnel and technological power.
We sincerely welcome all friends and service with our Honest, Professional, High efficiency and Innovation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
South Korea；Japan; Europe；ASEAN;India
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range