Stainless Steel Angles
General Information of Stainless Steel Angles
1. Grade: SS200, 300,400 series
2. Size: 25×25×3 mm-100×100×10mm
3. Process: HRAP
4. Length: 2-6m
5. Shape: Equal
6. Delivery: within 20 days
7. MOQ: 1 ton
8. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, SGS
9. Package: Standard Export Packing, or put into wooden boxes according to your requirement
10. Application: Construction, Marine, Industry and so on.
Specification of Stainless Steel Angles
Stainless Steel Angles
ASTM A554, A312, A249, A269 and A270
6m or as customers' request
a) Thickness: +/-0. 15mm
b) Length: +/-4. 5mm - 0mm
180G, 320G, 400G Satin / Hairline(Matt Finish, Brush, Dull Finish)
400G, 500G, 600G or 800G Mirror finish
Decoration construction, upholstery, industry instruments
Squash test, Extended test, Water pressure test, Crystal rot test, Heat treatment, NDT
- Q:Can stainless steel be ground?
- No, because the conductivity of stainless steel is very low, lower than iron, not to mention the general metal for good conductors, such as copper and aluminum. (the conductivity meter of metal is over here. There is a need. Please search it at Niang)
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- Stainless steel angle iron bears good force. Because the stainless steel angle is constructed with carbon structural steel, is a simple section of steel, mainly used for metal components and plant frame.
- Q:304 stainless steel 32mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness. How much pressure can one metre withstand? How can I calculate the pressure of a pipe?
- 304 stainless steel, consisting of 18Cr-9Ni, is the most widely used stainless steel and heat resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel angle steel tungsten steel
- Carbon steel, also called carbon steel, refers to an iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2.11% Wc. Carbon steel, in addition to carbon, usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.
- Q:Which brand produces 304 stainless steel better?
- Measuring the thickness of stainless steel sink ratio: stainless steel sink good use plate thick, because the sink had edge processing, very hard to see that the thickness of the most simple way: a little forced by the surface of the water tank, if pressed down, the material is very thin, of course, if you can borrow a vernier caliper and micrometer screw on don't trouble.
- Q:Now, what's the price of the 201 stainless steel angles?
- Depends on the specific specifications, the prices of different specifications201 of stainless steel is now considered as ordinary material, without magnetic or nickel. If you want high, you should use 304 stainless steel, 6.5 yuan more than 201 yuan a kilogram.
- Q:304 what does angle iron stand for me?
- 304 is the most widely used stainless steel, heat-resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:What are the use of stainless steel angle?
- There's so much use. Mainly building, decoration, machinery and parts manufacturing.
- Q:2520 stainless steel main properties
- 2520 stainless steel with 2520 stainless steel, 2520 stainless steel rods, 2520 stainless steel tube, 2520 stainless steel angle steel, 2520 stainless steel, round steel, stainless steel plate, stainless steel rods, stainless steel tube, can work for a long time under the high temperature of 1250 degrees.
- Q:Stainless steel angle weight calculation, stainless steel angle gauge table, stainless steel angle model, who knows?
- Stainless steel is the abbreviation of stainless acid resistant steel, weak corrosion medium such as air, steam, water, or stainless steel. It is called stainless steel;
Our company has large advantage on inventory, complete specifications, timely delivery, high quality low price,Our customers widely distributed in chemical, aerospace, aviation , elevators, air conditioning, medical equipment, kitchen appliances, pharmaceutical water supply equipment, food machinery, petroleum, power generation, construction, decoration and metal processing industries. The company has advanced production equipment, excellent means of detection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||China, East Asia,
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range