`Long Service Life
`High Efficency Solar Cells
`Special Aluminum Frame Design
`High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass
`Advanced Cell Encapsulation
`Solar power stations
`Rural electrification, Small home power systems
`Power supply for traffic, security, gas industry
`12V and 24V battery charging system
`Other industrial and commercial applications
Technical date :
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
- Q:Is charge controller needed with 12v battery pack?
- You would need some type of charge controller since it is very unlikely that you can find a solar panel that has the exactly correct voltage output. In addition, NiCad and NiMH batteries should not be over charged. You're not going to find an off-the-shelf charge controller that will balance individual 1.2 volt cells. Most consumer grade devices that run on small rechargeable batteries don't provide that feature anyway. For question (a), a heat gun is used. They look like traditional hair blow dryers, but are much hotter, with the temperature controlled by a dial. For question (b), no, a standard soldering iron isn't going to cause a battery to explode. However, the metal for the batteries usually cannot be soldered. When battery packs are made the tabs and other connectors are attached using an electric spot welder. If you can get tabbed batteries, that would be the way to go.
- Q:How to convert my 9 volt battery powered device to AC power pack?
- 9V BATTERY SOURCE IN THE SYSTEM IS THE BACK UP POWER TO THE SYSTEM MEMORY WHILE AC POWER WAS INTERRUPTED ( LOST ALL AC POWER IN WHOLE HOUSE ) . THIS 9V BATTERY SHOULD NOT CONSUME POWER INTO SYSTEM WHILE AC POWER IS NORMAL. SOME BAD DESIGNED SYSTEM DOES DRAINING OUT THE 9V BATTERY SLOWLY BECAUSE 9V WAS CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO THE SYSTEM MAIN 9V POWER SOURCE COMING FROM AC CIRCUIT. TO SOLVE THIS TROUBLE IS QUITE SIMPLE, JUST ADDING A BLOCKING DIODE IN BETWEEN BATTERY +9V TERMINAL AND SYSTEM. THIS WAY, 9V BATTERY IS NO MORE DRAINING BY SYSTEM LOAD WHILE AC POWER IS ON , AND 9V BATTERY SHOULD LAST AS LONG AS ITS LIFE. NEVER REPLACE 9V BATTERY WITH ANOTHER 9V POWER SOURCE THAT COMING FROM ANOTHER 9V POWER ADAPTER, DO THAT CAUSING THE SYSTEM IS NO MORE ABLE TO RECOVER WHILE AC POWER IS INTERRUPTED BECAUSE BOTH 9V ARE FAILED.
- Q:I need a portable 12v battery pack that can be recharged and used at the same time. Is this possible?
- As kk says, charging systems (like in a car) are designed for exactly that. Lead-acid is kind of heavy to carry. Try something modern like lithium-iron or lithium-ion with a higher energy density (I don't know much about Li-Iron, but I just ordered one for my motorcycle that is a third the weight of lead-acid but with the same high current and longevity etc.)
- Q:Flip Battery Pack Battery Life?
- sophisticated aspect. look into on to google. it may help!
- Q:What about UPS and battery packs?
- Host power * power factor = maximum load; high frequency machine is generally around 0.8, about the machine at least 35KW calculated power, consider the follow-up equipment to increase and machine specifications selected with 40KVA machine.
- Q:Rechargeable batteries?
- keep looking.
- Q:Battery Pack UN34AS1-T for my laptop.?
- very confusing point. try searching over google or bing. that will help!
- Q:How do I recycle a DeWalt Drill Battery Pack?
- Many okorder
- Q:The larger battery pack that I put on my 3DS isn't charging, please help.?
- Nyko has stated that their products are not fully compatible with those of Nintendo--i.e. the charging cradle. Try fully charging your 3DS by unplugging the plastic cradle, and charging the unit directly from the cable. If that doesn't work, there may be an issue with your battery or power supply.
- Q:How long does a Canon LP-e6 battery last in one day?
- It all depends on how many photos you take, what proportion will use flash, and how long the screen is on. Those are the main things that use up camera batteries. If you aren't sure how the camera's battery performs under heavy use, bring a second pre-charged battery. If you don't have one, buy one and save the receipt; you can always return it after the event is over.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range