Poly-crystalline Solar Panel TSP255
Created by 60 cells
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
Technical date :
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
- Q:kinda have XBox 360 hardware trouble: the battery pack died and i don't know if i should replace it.?
- Been doing the same thing for over two years now and hasn't affected the controller Take the battery pack out when not in use otherwise it will leak and corrode the terminals
- Q:Can laptops be turned on without a battery pack?
- i shouldnt see why not just have the power cord conected to the laptop and turn it on but to be on the safe side wait 5 seconds before turning on to make sure the power charge has had time to kick in and make sue its the correct charger for that laptop
- Q:does battery world repack batteries?
- tricky problem. lookup with yahoo or google. it could actually help!
- Q:My friend has an Echo 1 M249 (airsoft). If I make a custom battery pack at 10.8volts and 1500mah will I hurt i
- If you put a 10.8v battery in there, you will wreck every internal gear that there is to wreck, that is way too strong for a stock gun, especially a clone brand. Stick with the 8.4v, or whatever battery came with it, otherwise your friend has just lost a large investment
- Q:I have an xbox elite and bought a chargeable battery pack for it, but it wont connect to the xbox?
- You Have tried syncing it right
- Q:xbox 360 rechargeable battery pack question?
- I dont believe there is any specific charger unless its other than micro soft brand, madcatz, or pelican i think you should be able to buy a charger at game stop but i think it comes with another matching battery pack which would be good if you had 2 controllers
- Q:What almost all of the remote control cars, are using the battery pack, can not use the No. 5 battery?
- Because it can not be demolished, usually buy back to be able to play, do not need to install the battery, so manufacturers will consider, with the battery to save money.
- Q:Is there an extensive battery pack for the Nintendo 3DS that fits inside the back?
- Im sorry there is not one but with the new chargiing base you can play at the same time you charge it!!!!!
- Q:How can I fix my Sony NP-BN1 battery pack?
- I did the same mistake for just a few seconds and it does not charge anymore :(
- Q:Does the flip cam ultra chargeable battery pack only work on the HD?
- You did not state which Flip Ultra version you have, 1st or 2nd generation. But both generations just uses AA batteries. You could use rechargeable AA batteries but they will not charge in camera.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range