1.A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
1. A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
2).Certifications:TUV,VDE,UL,MCS,CE,CEC,INMETRO,PV cycle, JEPC, SONAP, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
Technical date :
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
- Q:What is the difference between 9.6v 600 mha and 9.6v 1600 mha battery pack?
- The mAh figure quoted refers to the amount of power stored in the battery. The higher the figure, means the more power is stored in the battery. If the power discharge is the same rate (say being used in the same device), the battery with the higher mAh rating will last longer. In your case, the 1600 mAh battery will last more than twice as long as the 600 mAh battery. Other than that, the RC should not be any faster or perform better, merely work longer. But that is dependent on the individual battery's discharge rate. If it can stand a higher discharge rate, it may be able to put out more power and give better performance.
- Q:Recombining NiCd Battery Cells?
- Those 6V battery pack was packed with hard glue and welded joints. Separating them is not an easy task as you though without any proper tool. Besides, most old old rechargeable battery pack 50% inside the cells were dried out or leakage or shorted due to aging. Not much chance to rebuild them into a workable 9.6V pack.
- Q:Can I run a (possibly) 3 volt DC motor on a 9.6 volt battery pack?
- It might hurt it. The rpm is running 3 times the normal rpm. It would be best to measure the amps used with a voltage meter running on 3 volts. Then use a resistor of the correct size to make the amps with a 9. volt battery pack. If you dont know what ohm search for ohms calculator put in 9.6 volt and the amps you measured from the 3 volt. It will calculate the ohms for you. You can find resistors are radio shack get a larger one rated formore than twice the wattage used (wattsamps x volts)
- Q:Battery Packs for Nikon: the MB-D200 (or similar for Nikon)?
- They Pull from both batteries. One battery is said to let you shoot 1800 shots if you are not using a VR lens. I would guess that using a AFS lens would make a difference too. In real life I have been told by many ppl that it is much less than 1800 per battery more around 1200 to 1500. So that being said I would guess around 3000 shots with a MB-D200. If you dont spend a long time reviewing your photos I think your batteries will last longer than your memory. (for 3000 shot you have have to have alot of cards)
- Q:why dose my xbox controller?
- i have the same problem, its because the Rechargeable battery pack's grooves do not mate with the controller very well.try not to point the controller down, or you could tape the battery on if its getting really annoying.
- Q:Can a canon 50d battery pack fit on the canon 60d?
- According to Canon Website the cameras take two different batteries Canon 50D takes BP-511A Battery and Canon 60D takes LB-E6 Battery
- Q:I have an xbox elite and bought a chargeable battery pack for it, but it wont connect to the xbox?
- never okorder
- Q:Battery pack thing please help asap please?
- try walmart of radio shack or any electronics stores they should have what you are looking for basically it is a battery that will deliver about 5 volts to a USB connector to put a charge on the other device.
- Q:The difference between the battery cell and the battery pack.
- Battery cell is a separate battery, the battery is composed of several batteries in series to form a group.
- Q:Which psp battery pack lasts the longest?
- Supposedly, the 2200 mAh battery has 20% more battery life than original PSP battery pack. Try not to buy it from OKorder, even though they're really cheap. Most of the time, they will not be authentic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range