General Information of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G95
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Coke Oven---G95
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Coke Oven-G95
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick Coke Oven-G95
Silica brick for Coke Oven is mainly used in Coke Oven.
- Q:Which material is good for furnace refractory?
- Acid refractory with silicon oxide as the main component, are commonly used in brick and clay brick. Silica is silica containing more than 94% silica products, raw materials used in silica, silica and other waste, the acid resistance of slag erosion ability, high load softening temperature, volume shrinkage after repeated burning, or even a slight expansion; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, thermal shock resistance is poor. The brick is mainly used for thermal equipment of glass furnace, coke oven, acid furnace etc.. Clay brick with refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of alumina, weak acid refractory material, heat shock resistance, resistance to acid slag, widely used.
- Q:The brick is mainly used in the place?
- Partitions used in coking and combustion chambers for coke ovens
- Q:The formula in the refractory brick, and firing curve, who knows?
- Iron scale powder 0.45-0.55%, cement 0.9-1.1%, lime milk 6.5-7.5%, pulp 1.95-2.2%, the silica powder, perlite will be added to the wet mill in proportion, and then add iron scale powder, cement, dry roller 1-2 minutes later
- Q:What is acid refractory?
- Acid refractory material usually refers to refractories with SiO2 content greater than 93%. Its main characteristic is that it can resist acid slag corrosion at high temperature, but it is easy to react with alkaline slag.
- Q:Such purpose and scope please give me detailed points thank you
- Mainly used for coke oven carbonization chamber and the combustion chamber wall, open hearth furnace regenerator and a sediment chamber, soaking furnace, glass furnace, refractory materials and ceramic brick kiln, kiln vault and other load-bearing parts. Also used for high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove and acid open hearth furnace.
- Q:The difference between clay refractory bricks and refractory brick in the application.
- Clay brick features good thermal shock resistance and low price, but high temperature performance is not well integrated, and the long-term use temperature is not higher than 1300 degrees. It is widely used in low temperature parts of various kilns.
- Q:Can iron oxide be used as refractory material?
- Iron oxide can not be used as refractory material, but it can be used as refractory additive. Iron oxide can be used as pigment
- Q:The introduction of silica brick?
- An acid refractory consisting mainly of quartz and square quartz and a small amount of residual quartz and glass.More than 94% silica content. True density 2.35g/cm3. With acid resistance, slag erosion performance. Higher high temperature strength. The softening start temperature is 1620~1670 degrees. Long term use at high temperature without deformation. The thermal shock resistance is low (the heat exchange in water is 1~4 times). The natural silica is used as the raw material, and a proper amount of mineralizer is used to promote the transformation of quartz into quartz in the body. Slowly sintered at 1350~1430 DEG C in the reducing atmosphere. When heating up to 1450 degrees, the total volume of 1.5~2.2% expands, and the residual expansion can close the kerf and ensure the airtight and structural strength of the masonry.
- Q:The United States of our brick anti-dumping duties?
- At present of our brick anti-dumping rate is 73.10%
- Q:How to improve the thermal conductivity of the coke silicabrick rate?
- The content of SiO2 is 98.23% crystalline silica as raw material, with sulfite pulp liquid as binder, millscale and lime as mineralizer, by Jin Hongshi (TiO2) as additive, can improve the rate of thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven. When the rutile content is 1.5%, the coefficient of thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven is 2.66W/ (m.k).
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range