Keeping time, min 120, no water infiltration
Tensile strength, N/50mm ≥ 130
Elongation at break % ≥ 450
Flexibility -20℃，Φ20mm,3S,180° No cracks
Shearing performance N/mm Between membrane&membrane 2.0 or crack at outside
Stripping off performance, N/mm 1.5 or crack at outside
Resistance to punching No leakage
- Q:Polyurethane and SBS membrane waterproof
- Asphalt waterproof material with natural asphalt, petroleum asphalt and coal asphalt as the main raw material, with good adhesion, plasticity, water resistance, corrosion resistance and durability. Asphalt has been used as a waterproof material for more than 100 years and is widely used in civil engineering. Since the 1930s, oil asphalt gradually replaced the other asphalt, has become the main varieties of asphalt. Asphalt oil felt for the tire waterproofing membrane. At present, the varieties of linoleum oil asphalt felt, coal asphalt felt, glass cloth linoleum, glass fiber mats linoleum and linen linoleum and so on. Some countries also develop heat-resistant linoleum, porous linoleum, hot melt linoleum and low-burned linoleum. Conventional paper tires Asphalt felt is still the main varieties of waterproofing membrane, the bonding material is hot asphalt or in the hot asphalt mixed with inorganic or organic modified materials prepared asphalt glue (Methanol)
- Q:Sbs waterproofing membrane can make bathroom waterproof?
- And can be used in the basement, bridges, parking lots, swimming pools, tunnels and other buildings waterproof, moisture, steam, impermeable and various types of roof maintenance works, and the service life is very long, basically not bad,
- Q:What is the difference between SBS and APP rolls?
- First, SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane (polyester tire):
Features: The use of polyester felt (filament polyester non-woven) mechanical properties, water resistance, corrosion resistance is also very good; elastic and low temperature performance has improved significantly, the effective range of (-25 ~ 100) ℃; Excellent fatigue resistance.
Use: for high-level and high-rise buildings of the roof of the single-layer laying and composite use, can also be used for basement and other waterproof and moisture, more suitable for the northern cold areas and structural flexibility of the building waterproof.
- Q:SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and synthetic polymer membrane the same, not the same, what is the difference?
- SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is a kind of high-polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is synthetic polymer modified asphalt coating layer,
- Q:What is the meaning of the node and the additional layer in the construction of the membrane waterproofing layer?
- In general, these places are also the most vulnerable areas, need to focus on processing.
- Q:What are the requirements for the storage of waterproofing membranes?
- Prohibited sun exposure, exposure easily deformed.
- Q:Pvc waterproof membrane of the scope of application
- PVC polymer waterproofing membrane Features:
1, PVC waterproofing membrane tensile strength, elongation is good, thermal size change rate is small;
2, anti-aging, resistant to ultraviolet radiation, chemical resistance, resistance to root penetration;
- Q:What is the PEDM waterproofing membrane material?
- EPDM waterproofing membrane (EPDM) is the main material with ethylene propylene rubber, adding anti-aging agent, accelerator, and adding nano-materials, so that the waterproof membrane weather resistance, heat resistance, low temperature resistance has greatly improved
- Q:How to choose waterproof membrane
- First, pay attention to product name and packaging logo
According to the product standard, the product packaging should indicate the name of the enterprise, product mark, production date or batch number, production license number, storage and transportation precautions, for the product mark should be strictly in accordance with the standard, consistent with the product name, Incomplete or unmarked. Users in the choice of these products, we must pay attention to product mark, recognize the product name, because the mark represents the identity of the product. Example: With polyester-cotton non-woven fabric - mesh cloth composite tire production of the coil, can only be named asphalt composite tire flexible waterproof membrane or composite tire coil, and can not name SBS coil, its product mark Can only be marked by compound tires.
- Q:Why the roof of the waterproof membrane and insulation rock wool board to do between the isolation layer?
- Roof on the waterproof membrane and the insulation between the rock wool board to do isolation reasons:
1, leveling layer is generally in order to make waterproof sheet paving when the formation is not empty drums, and sometimes leveling layer can also increase the bond strength of the substrate and the grassroots. But not all of the membrane paving must be done leveling layer, such as polyethylene polypropylene waterproofing membrane is a special mortar as a binder, not very uneven in the base can be directly on the construction.
The insulation layer of the grassroots level is generally not leveling layer, but do nothing bad, to reduce the block insulation material porosity, improve the insulation effect and the overall strength of the insulation layer is useful.
We are a well-known Brand specializing in the production and sales of high-grade waterproofing materials.Our waterproof systems are widely applied to general buildings, highways, bridges, subways, tunnels, airports and dams.Our brand sticks to globalization. Products can reach various international standards and have been exported to more than 40 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range