Description Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
TPO roofing membrane is typically based on polypropylene and EP (ethylene-propylene) rubber polymerized together using state-of-the-art polymer manufacturing technology. This technology enables the production of TPO membranes that are flexible at low temperatures without the use of polymeric or liquid plasticizers. Unlike some other popular thermoplastic roofing membranes, the TPO polymer does not contain chlorine and no chlorine-containing ingredients are added during sheet production.
The TPO resin is compounded with other components including a weathering package, fire retardants and pigments for color to create a product that can withstand the elements associated with rooftop exposure. The membrane is comprised of TPO based top and bottom plies encapsulating a reinforcing fabric that enhances the physical properties of the sheet. The combination of the fabric and TPO plies provide reinforced membranes with high breaking and tearing strength and puncture resistance. membrane thickness is typically or 1.5 mm (0.045 and 0.060 in.), however, membrane up to 2.0 mm (0.080 in.) is available.
Specification Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
Install Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
TPO roofing membrane is typically installed using mechanical fasteners and plates placed along the edge of the sheet and fastened through the membrane and into the roof decking.Adjoining sheets of TPO membrane are overlapped, covering the fasteners and plates, and joined together with a minimum 40 mm (1 1/2 in.) wide hot air weld.
Pictures Of Heat Sealing Property Metalized CPP Film From China
- Q:What is the accounting subject of the waterproofing membrane
- For external construction, included in the construction
Self-service maintenance, included in the manufacturing costs (management costs)
- Q:What is the meaning of "channel" and "layer" in the practice of polymer waterproofing membrane?
- such as:
Roof specification, 4mmSBS in a class Ⅲ waterproof for a, and 3mmSBS coil for Ⅲ grade roof waterproof, although a layer of waterproof, but did not meet the specifications, not a waterproof. In the Ⅱ level (two waterproof) Ⅰ (three waterproof) waterproof, SBS is one of the layer, the thickness requirements for the 3mm, so 3mmSBS coil in the Ⅱ grade Ⅰ waterproof as a waterproof.
- Q:About asphalt waterproofing membrane
- 3, the performance of these two materials vary widely, SBS is a common international waterproof material, and linoleum due to poor performance, aging fast, has been used in the waterproofing works. The performance standard of linoleum is GB326 "oil asphalt paper linoleum", SBS coil implementation of the standard is GB18242 "elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane."
- Q:1.2 thick synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane two weight how to count
- Different materials of the coil its unit weight is not the same, and some polymer membrane with self-adhesive or empty shop, without adhesive, so according to the specific material and paste method for calculation, the above calculation, the exact calculation can be based on the actual The material was measured for its weight per unit weight and then the lap coefficient and binder were calculated.
- Q:How to choose waterproof membrane
- Third, from the physical quality of strict quality off
From the appearance of visual inspection can only distinguish the composite tire coil, but failed to solve the selected products meet the quality requirements, which requires users to have the ability to test the technical institutions, according to the corresponding product standards for soluble content The physical properties of the factory test, with the soluble content of the project to control the product contains the amount of asphalt and modifier, but also to reveal the product used in the real face of the fetus can determine whether it is consistent with the product mark.
- Q:What is the material on the insulation layer on the waterproofing membrane?
- 2, waterproof layer on the other construction layer construction, it is possible to pierce the waterproof layer, the appropriate protection Is necessary, the isolation layer can also play a protective role.
- Q:What is the difference between PET waterproofing membrane and BAC waterproofing membrane? What is the commonality? Is BAC a PET?
- BAC is not equal to PET, carcass material is not the same, and BAC also fiberglass tire coil.
- Q:SBs waterproof cold sticky how to do?
- 4, paving sheet waterproof layer. Cold sticky construction of the joints is a weak part of the joints, in order to ensure the quality of seams waterproofing, each piece of the film should be posted when the standard line, that is, paving the first piece of paper before the grass, playing a good standard line, Along the shop paving, continue to pave the way, in the already prepared on the roll of the required width of the overlap and then play a good line, as a continuation of the standard line of sheet. Paving when asked adhesive or asphalt glue brush evenly, do not reveal the end, not accumulation, and need to be part of the solvent before they can roll pressure exhaust. Lap seam after the seam overflow overflow adhesive, should be flattened seal. At low temperatures, it is advisable to use hot air heating measures.
- Q:What is the use of waterproof membrane?
- As we all know, the quality of waterproofing membrane is good or bad, the use of appropriate, a direct impact on the quality of waterproofing works, the life of the building also has a direct impact.
- Q:What is rigid waterproof, flexible waterproof?
- 3, not all waterproof only sub-rigid waterproof and flexible waterproof, such as metal roofing. Basement concrete structure waterproofing is usually not called rigid waterproof.
We are a well-known Brand specializing in the production and sales of high-grade waterproofing materials and equipments.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 50 Million RMB
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range