Description Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
TPO roofing membrane is typically based on polypropylene and EP (ethylene-propylene) rubber polymerized together using state-of-the-art polymer manufacturing technology. This technology enables the production of TPO membranes that are flexible at low temperatures without the use of polymeric or liquid plasticizers. Unlike some other popular thermoplastic roofing membranes, the TPO polymer does not contain chlorine and no chlorine-containing ingredients are added during sheet production.
The TPO resin is compounded with other components including a weathering package, fire retardants and pigments for color to create a product that can withstand the elements associated with rooftop exposure. The membrane is comprised of TPO based top and bottom plies encapsulating a reinforcing fabric that enhances the physical properties of the sheet. The combination of the fabric and TPO plies provide reinforced membranes with high breaking and tearing strength and puncture resistance. membrane thickness is typically or 1.5 mm (0.045 and 0.060 in.), however, membrane up to 2.0 mm (0.080 in.) is available.
Specification Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
Install Of 0.5MM-2MM TPO Roofing Membrane Waterproof Material
TPO roofing membrane is typically installed using mechanical fasteners and plates placed along the edge of the sheet and fastened through the membrane and into the roof decking.Adjoining sheets of TPO membrane are overlapped, covering the fasteners and plates, and joined together with a minimum 40 mm (1 1/2 in.) wide hot air weld.
Pictures Of Heat Sealing Property Metalized CPP Film From China
- Q:What is the difference between construction non-vulcanized waterproofing membrane and vulcanized waterproofing membrane?
- Non-vulcanized rubber waterproofing membrane: from SR or SR and asphalt blends by mixing, rolling made of coil, without vulcanization can use the product. The bonding between the coils and their bonding properties with the mortar is good, the manufacturing is convenient, the price is low, but the tensile strength is low. Can be divided into two types of rubber and rubber asphalt. Rubber type commonly used SBR and other SR production. Generally used for civil construction roof waterproof.
- Q:What are the requirements for frost resistance of basement floor polymer waterproofing membranes?
- Sbs elastomer modified asphalt membrane is -25 degrees,
- Q:What is waterproofing membrane?
- waterproofing membrane, high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane; according to the different carcass are divided into no carcass membrane, paper coil, glass fiber Tire Coil, Glass Fabric Coil and Polyethylene Tire Coil.
- Q:Modified asphalt waterproofing membrane SBS I G PE4 What does it mean?
- Waterproof membrane is mainly used for building walls, roofs, as well as tunnels, highways, landfills, etc., to resist the external rain, groundwater leakage can be curled into a roll of flexible building materials, as the basis for engineering And no leakage between the building connection, the entire project is the first waterproof barrier, the entire project plays a vital role. The main products are asphalt waterproofing membrane and polymer waterproofing membrane
- Q:On the roof of the waterproofing membrane paving the direction of what are the requirements
- The direction of the web should be determined according to whether the slope of the roof and the roof is affected by vibration: when the slope of the roof is within 3%, the asphalt waterproofing membrane should be parallel to the roof; at 3% ~ 15%, the asphalt waterproofing membrane may Parallel or vertical roof paving; slope greater than 15% or by vibration of the roof, asphalt waterproofing membrane should be vertical roof paving, and polymer modified asphalt waterproof and synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane can be parallel or vertical roof paving; The upper and lower layers should not be piled with each other vertically.
- Q:Whether the polyester waterproofing membrane can be used for roofing waterproofing
- 2, roof waterproofing is not just a layer of waterproof membrane, according to the design of the coating is usually used waterproof layer + polyester membrane waterproof layer;
- Q:Basement SBS Waterproof Coil Division I and II type What is the difference? How is the site identified?
- SBS type I and type II differences are mainly low temperature flexibility and tensile extension
- Q:Roof SBS waterproofing membrane additional layer needs to be wide
- The asphalt or polymer waterproof material impregnated in the carcass, made of waterproof material products, in the form of coil, known as waterproofing membrane. According to the main composition of different materials, divided into asphalt waterproofing membrane, high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane; according to the different carcass are divided into no carcass membrane, paper coil, glass fiber Tire Coil, Glass Fabric Coil and Polyethylene Tire Coil.
- Q:Why is the top cover of the basement waterproofing? While the floor has to empty shop?
- Waterproof membrane is mainly used for building walls, roofs, as well as tunnels, highways, landfills, etc., to resist the external rain, groundwater leakage can be curled into a roll of flexible building materials, as the basis for engineering And no leakage between the building connection, the entire project is the first waterproof barrier, the entire project plays a vital role. The main products are asphalt waterproofing membrane and polymer waterproofing membrane.
- Q:SBS waterproofing membrane how to sample
- SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane: the same manufacturers, the specifications are not more than 10000m2 for a number of qualified qualified coil, each batch of random 1
We are a well-known Brand specializing in the production and sales of high-grade waterproofing materials and equipments.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 50 Million RMB
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range