Introduction Of Construction Joint PVC Waterstops :
PVC waterstops (A series of assembly design and applicable for various requirements .)
PVC waterstops is made of high grade polyvinyl chloride and features unique design and advanced process. It is applicable for various joints during construction and use. Simple use and easy combination in construction site.
Specification Of Construction Joint PVC Waterstops :
colour: Gray, blue or according to your order.
Application Of Construction Joint PVC Waterstops :
Different shapes of PVC Waterstops centrally and extermally placed allow lasting watertight seals in any grades of construction design. They are typically used in water retaining and excluding structure, such as reservoirs, sewage tanks, dams, pools, basements,subway, tunnels retaining walls, etc.
Pictures Of Construction Joint PVC Waterstops :
- Q:The difference between waterproof linoleum and waterproofing membrane
- `Linoleum is a kind of waterproofing membrane! Belong to subordinate relationship.
Felt is made of animal hair or plant fiber made of carpets or thick paper impregnated asphalt after the building materials, toughness, impermeable, used to do the roof, basement walls, foundations such as waterproof, moisture-proof layer. Also called oil felt. Approximately 2000 years ago, the most commonly used building waterproof material, has now been included in the scope of national banned building materials. At present, the construction of waterproofing membrane is large "elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane" - the implementation of standards for the GB 18242-2008.
- Q:It is good for black roof with waterproof paper
- Roof waterproof selection is generally: SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and self-adhesive waterproofing membrane.
- Q:Coil waterproof roofing requirements
- 1, grass-roots level, leveling layer strength in line with regulatory requirements, can not afford to sand, no cracking, the surface clean no waste residue;
- Q:Basement SBS Waterproof Coil Division I and II type What is the difference? How is the site identified?
- SBS type I and type II differences are mainly low temperature flexibility and tensile extension
- Q:Why the roof of the waterproof membrane and insulation rock wool board to do between the isolation layer?
- 3, in the insulation layer on whether to protect the isolation layer according to the construction of the insulation layer on the destruction of the role of the waterproof layer. Since the waterproofing membrane has been completed construction, indicating that the flatness has reached a higher demand, and the insulation layer of the grass-roots flatness requirements do not exceed the requirements of the web paving, so waterproof surface without leveling layer, but may need to do protection Isolation layer.
- Q:What is rigid waterproof, flexible waterproof?
- 4, rigid waterproof and rigid waterproof material is not the same concept, the same flexible waterproof and flexible waterproof material is not the same concept. Such as polyethylene polypropylene is a flexible waterproofing membrane, with polymer mortar (or bonded paste) bonded polyethylene polypropylene composite waterproof layer, it is rigid waterproof, because the mortar binder in the grassroots deformation will crack , The web between the web and the web can not withstand the deformation of the grassroots, and the water infiltrates from the lap to cause damage to the waterproofing layer.
- Q:Why is the top cover of the basement waterproofing? While the floor has to empty shop?
- Basement waterproof construction specification. Basement waterproofing acceptance specification.
- Q:Roof SBS waterproofing membrane can not empty shop
- 3, under normal circumstances, with ordinary SBS coil roof waterproof, to Shitao as well, to prevent the emergence of a little water into the overall failure of the string of water phenomenon.
- Q:What is the difference between SBS and APP rolls?
- Second, APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane (polyester tire):
Features: Good elasticity, heat resistance and resistance to UV aging; its softening point above 150 ℃; temperature range of use -15 ℃ ~ 130 ℃; good corrosion resistance, high self-ignition point (265 ℃); Low temperature performance slightly lower than the SBS waterproofing membrane; hot melt is very good, very suitable for hot melt construction.
Scope: Compared with the SBS waterproofing membrane, in addition to the general use of the project, APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane because of better heat resistance and has excellent resistance to UV aging, more suitable for high temperature hot or ultraviolet radiation Area of building waterproof.
- Q:3MM thick, one square meter waterproof membrane SBS price?
- 4, SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is SBS rubber modified petroleum asphalt cited as the invasion coating, polyester fiber non-woven fabrics, jute cloth, fiberglass mats were made for the fetal base, to plastic film for the defense Sticky isolation layer, by the selection, ingredients, eutectic, invasion, composite molding, curling and other processes processing production.
We are a well-known Brand specializing in the production and sales of high-grade waterproofing materials and equipments.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 50 Million RMB
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range