Ultra Clear Glass is a kind of low iron and transparent glass with high light transmittance(>91%), also called low iron glass. It is a high-quality, multifunctional and newly high-end glass. Being crystal clear and elegant, it is crowned as "crystal prince" of the glass family.
1. High clarity: 6% higher visible light transmittace than ordinary clear glass;
2. Nobility and elegance:with the unique lavender edges , it has the feeling of the the sapphire against the sunshine.
3. Safety: No detonating impurities/metallic and no spontaneous detonation.
4. Low UV transmittance and Environmentally friendly products: can effectively prevent UV radiation and protect interior items from fading and aging.
5. CE/SGS/REACH Certificates.
Thickness: 2- 25mm
Ultra Clear Glass has been widely used in various fields:
1. Interior and Exterior Decorations of Advanced Buildings: like curtain walls, glass doors of the lobby, transparent roof, glass ribs, glass suspended ceilings, partitions, walls, guard rails, stairs, etc.
2. Exhibition Hall and Showcase: in museum, exhibition hall, jewelry shop, clothing store, etc.
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- The power supply needs to look at the output power, the output voltage, such as the 26 inch and 32 inch power supply on the market. Other sizes of LCD, or need to consult manufacturers of power supply, specific parameters
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Glass raw materials are: soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:Are there any materials that need to be tested in curtain work?
- Hidden works, batch inspection of raw materials, report, commencement report, division of engineering, engineering, testing report report is mainly hanging plate before the covert acceptance, including steel keel, anticorrosion material inspection, etc..
- Q:What is the raw material for making glass?
- The 60% component of the crystal is "two oxide" (SiO2). The color of the crystal is due to the addition of two silicon oxide, which also contains a variety of trace metals. In the natural environment, and most of crystal mineral calcite, pyrite, iron ore, Hui various colors of mica, Biqian, granite, Jin Hongshi and other "symbiosis", and formed some suspected imaginary scene, the so-called "different" like crystal, crystal increased collection of fun and value.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Then the glass (CNC) carved machine milling, drilling, trenching and processing; (quality check)4. followed by ultrasonic cleaning machine cold processing of semi-finished glass cleaning;5., the next step is to carry out the chemical strengthening process and enter the chemical strengthening furnace;
- Q:How do you make the glass, please? What is the raw material?
- If there is, use calcium carbonate, silica, and sodium carbonate in a platinum crucible or clay crucible or corundum (alumina) crucible and melt to obtain glass.
- Q:How to choose floor tiles?
- Vitreous tile belongs to all ceramic product. Its abrasion resistance and flexural strength are very high, the water absorption rate (tile water absorption rate is less than 1 per thousand). Before the tiles mainly used for flooring, tiles, as a wall material is mainly used for high-grade Gaestgiveriet Hotel, office space, but now, with the living standard and the improvement of consumption level, the home use tiles for the kitchen wall materials are more and more family.
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- Common raw materials are quartz sand, feldspar, calcite, calcium carbonate, three, two aluminum oxide, sodium carbonate, borax and so on.
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- Alkali free borosilicate glass has the characteristics of high surface smoothness, low coefficient of expansion, high temperature resistance, no alkali precipitation and good insulation. Without potassium and nano plasma, it is an important glass raw material for the electronics and Optoelectronics industries. In addition, they do not contain arsenic, antimony, barium, and halides.
- Q:Glass fiber raw material price increases, the impact on the glass fiber industry?
- A group of small and medium enterprises will face great pressure, especially the focus will be on reducing costs and expanding production, often ignoring product quality and marketing strategy, in the market competition in a disadvantageous position.
We are one of the largest manufacturer of float glass, with 9 clear float glass lines, also is the exclusive manufacturer of ultra clear float glass / low iron float glass (PPG technology) in china. Besides, our glass group is provided with advanced tempering machines, being the biggest tempered glass supplier in north China with annual capacity more than 5million sqm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range