EPDM Coiled Rubber Waterproof Membrane for Ponds
Description for EPDM Rubber Waterproof Membrane :
GeoGard EPDM offers dependable performance for irrigation reservoirs, canals, aquaculture, dung pits, landfill covers,
waste water reservoirs, constructed wetlands, artificial snow reservoirs, storm water reservoirs, fire reservoirs and
large decorative ponds.
Main Features of EPDM Rubber Waterproof Membrane:
Seamless sheets in 1 piece
Very low life-cycle cost
Flame-free and easy installation
High flexibility and elongation
Recovery of rainwater
Specifications of EPDM Rubber Waterproof Membrane:
1.2m (width)*20m (length) or customized, weldable type 2.05m or 4m width
1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm
Vulcanized & Weldable
Thanks to a variety of installation systems, the RubberGard EPDM Roofing System provides a solution for even the most challenging rooftops, for both renovation and new built applications.
The RubberGard EPDM Roofing System consists of a high performing EPDM rubber membrane and a complete range of accessories. The combination proven seaming technology offers a unique combination of features & benefits.
CNBM Products provides to distributors, contractors, specifiers and building owners a comprehensive range of technical documents.
It help the contractor installing the RubberGard EPDM Roofing System in accordance with requirements.
The RubberGard EPDM Roofing System is exclusively installed by approved roofing contractors that have successfully completed a training program in one of training centers.
EPDM Project References
Operating since 3 decades in Europe and Asia, our Products has installed hundreds of thousands of EPDM roofs. The project portfolio includes a selection of major projects.
Images of EPDM Rubber Waterproof Membrane:
1. What are we supplying?
We are specialized in producing Colorful Asphalt Roof Shingle, SBS/APP modified bitumen waterproof membrane, Self adhesive bitumen waterproof membrane, PVC waterproofing membrane, EPDM rubber roofing membrane, Single Component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating, and Spray Polyurea Waterproof Coating
2. How Many years experience do we have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
- Q:BS waterproofing membrane is modified? There are not a few thick drawings, how to do
- For example, class Ⅱ waterproof basement waterproof, if only a SBS waterproofing membrane, then its thickness requires 4 mm; if there are other waterproof layer, you can use 3mm.
- Q:The difference between waterproof linoleum and waterproofing membrane
- `Linoleum is a kind of waterproofing membrane! Belong to subordinate relationship.
Felt is made of animal hair or plant fiber made of carpets or thick paper impregnated asphalt after the building materials, toughness, impermeable, used to do the roof, basement walls, foundations such as waterproof, moisture-proof layer. Also called oil felt. Approximately 2000 years ago, the most commonly used building waterproof material, has now been included in the scope of national banned building materials. At present, the construction of waterproofing membrane is large "elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane" - the implementation of standards for the GB 18242-2008.
- Q:How to distinguish the degree of sbs waterproofing membrane?
- Method 1: Look at the product packaging instructions or factory inspection report, if it is type Ⅰ coil, low temperature flexibility is -20 °, if it is type Ⅱ coil, low temperature flexibility is -25 °.
- Q:What is waterproofing membrane?
The asphalt or polymer waterproof material impregnated in the carcass, made of waterproof material products, in the form of coil, known as waterproofing membrane. According to the main composition of different materials, divided into asphalt
- Q:Floor tiles on the terrace leak, can be directly on the brick shop SBS coil and then cast the cement?
- 3, the first waterproofing process: slotted, filled, waterproof package, neutral weather-resistant structural adhesive, this process has a wide range of use, waterproof effect, long life, convenient construction and other characteristics, as long as the use of this A process, the terrace is almost no water leakage. But this process also has its shortcomings, it is only suitable for more standard terraces and walls, such as foam insulation wall, wall mosaic wall, physical brick wall. On the contrary, the structure of the terrace, such as glazed tiles, semi-inclined wall, etc., is not suitable for this process.
- Q:Construction Measures for Waterproof Coil in Winter
- High polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane to hot melt construction is more simple, the construction temperature can be within -10 ℃.
1. Base treatment agent to be volatile completely, full. Winter construction often use solvent-based treatment agent, one is free from frozen, the second is easy to operate. Low temperature in winter, solvent evaporation slow, so should strictly control the solvent drying time, winter in 10h above the basic volatile full, finished, and then arrange the hot melt coil process to prevent the fire.
- Q:What is rigid waterproof, flexible waterproof?
- 3, not all waterproof only sub-rigid waterproof and flexible waterproof, such as metal roofing. Basement concrete structure waterproofing is usually not called rigid waterproof.
- Q:On the roof of the waterproofing membrane paving the direction of what are the requirements
- The direction of the web should be determined according to whether the slope of the roof and the roof is affected by vibration: when the slope of the roof is within 3%, the asphalt waterproofing membrane should be parallel to the roof; at 3% ~ 15%, the asphalt waterproofing membrane may Parallel or vertical roof paving; slope greater than 15% or by vibration of the roof, asphalt waterproofing membrane should be vertical roof paving, and polymer modified asphalt waterproof and synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane can be parallel or vertical roof paving; The upper and lower layers should not be piled with each other vertically.
- Q:Pvc waterproof membrane of the scope of application
- The scope of products:
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) waterproofing membrane due to the use of a unique product formula, the product life is far beyond the general waterproof material, the excellent performance of the membrane so that it is widely used in various fields of waterproof.
1, for industrial and civil construction of the roof waterproof, including planting roof, flat roof, slope roof.
2, the building underground waterproof: including reservoirs, dams, pools, drains and all parts of the basement waterproof.
3, tunnels, grain depots, civil air defense projects, landfill, artificial lake waterproofing.
- Q:What is called a waterproof roll dry shop, wet shop
- Wet laying method is to use cement or mortar as a base binder, the step is to pour the cement slurry on the grass, and then side of the shop while driving the mud to go.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range