Round Rope, stainless steel reinforced twisted rope
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Ignition loss% 800℃:|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days after PO confirm|
ceramic fiber twisted rope
service temp.650 degree
melting point :1760 degree
glass fiber reinforc
Refractory ceramic fiber textiles products ceramic fiber stainless steel reinforced twisted rope
Refractory textiles products inculde the yarn rope ,cloth , belt , twisted rope and cover pipe , coating knitting and other technical textiles , it's made from ceramic fiber , non -alkali expanding fiber glass and so on . which is widely used in the fields of heatproof , heat insulation and sealing .
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent tensile property
High working temperature
Excellent electrical insulating performance
Excellent acid, oil, water vapor resistant
Ceramic fiber cloth
Ceramic fiber strip
Ceramic fiber round rope
Ceramic fiber twisted rope
Ceramic fiber square rope
Ceramic Fiber Sleeving
According to the order
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- With the blowing of thrown silk cotton is two kinds of refractory ceramic fiber cotton cotton in the market at present, according to different production process is defined. Because of the different process, the characteristics of the two kinds of fire-resistant cotton are also different. According to different characteristics, they are applied in different heat insulation fields respectively. Ceramic fiber cotton, also known as aluminum silicate fiber cotton, its main purpose is to use other forms of refractory products, production and processing of raw materials.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is mainly used for high temperature, tough, self bearing high strength of the place, but also used for high airflow speed, mechanical destruction of large places. Ceramic fiber blanket can be used in these occasions.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- The ceramic fiber cloth is only one kind of one thousand degree temperature resistance. It is reinforced cloth for steel wire.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Acrylic has high transparency, light transmittance of 92%, a "plastic crystal" reputation. And excellent weather resistance, especially for outdoor, in other plastic crown, and has a good surface hardness and gloss, processing plasticity, can be made into a variety of shapes and products needed. There are a wide variety of boards, rich in color (including translucent swatches), and another feature is that the plate is still able to maintain high transparency.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- With aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous molten metal erosion capacity. Excellent high temperature strength. The bottom heat conductivity makes the product have good heat insulation performance. Excellent electrical insulation performance. Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment, excellent tensile properties.
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- 1. heat transfer ink:Transfer printing for polyester, nylon and spandex fabrics;2. active ink:Suitable for direct spray onto pure cotton, silk, nylon and other fabrics;
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Fire-resistant insulation layer is used to make ceramic fiber module insulation, thermal insulation thickness of four hundred mm, the ceramic fiber blanket double extrusion, ceramic fiber module in parallel sorting, the trolley furnace wall temperature to plate temperature rise of forty-five degrees, which is almost a best isolation effect.
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- Ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are refractory insulation materials, which can be used for insulation and heat preservation
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- In the process of porcelain fused to metal (PFM), the powder material used for sintering and making ceramic restoration is made. There are long stone and alumina ceramic powder, as well as a variety of crystal reinforced porcelain powder, high temperature porcelain powder and low temperature porcelain powder.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- Ceramic fiber itself is relatively brittle, silk is relatively short, spinnability, but after adding viscose (differential polyester glass fiber, even pulp) as the heart can be spun,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range