General Information of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
Ceramic fiber twisted ropes normally contain 16 to 20% rayon fiber which will burn out at high temperature, but has no effect on the properties of the products. Ceramic fiber twisted ropes are manufactored from high quality ceramic fiber yarn.
High performance ceramic fiber material fabricated from E-glass or stainless steel wire 304 or 310 reinforced inserted ceramic fiber yarn which is braided around a core of ceramic fiber cord to form a packing in round section. It is fabricated from ceramic fiber yarn twisted left hand/right hand together to form a rope of specified diameters ranging from 3mm to 50mm, with glass filament, stainless steel wire or high temperature alloy wire inserted to provide high strength at elevated temperature.
Feature of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
Low heat storage
Excellent chemical stability
Low thermal conductivity
Acid, oil, vapor resistance
Non-toxicity, environmental protection
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent sound absorptio
Good compression strength
Application of Ceramic FIber Twisted Rope
Expansion joint packing
Protection for cable and fuel tunnel
Fascinated yarn, and covering for fire proof
Seals for stoves and ovens
Bulb in tadpole gaskets, wick for oil burning apparatus, fireproof wrap and insulation
Door for industrial kiln
Curtain for industrial furnace
Radiant tube packing for heat- treated furnaces
Packing of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
Technical Data of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
CERAMIC FIBER TEXTILES
Classification Temperature (℃)
Melting Point (℃)
Temperature Limit of Insert
Stainless Steel 1100℃
Fiber Diameter (µm)
Loss on Ignition (%)
Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) 1000℃
Linear Shrinkage 24hrs (%) 1100℃
Chemical Composition (%)
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- 3. acid ink:Suitable for jet printing of silk, wool and nylon;4. coating ink:Suitable for direct printing of all textiles.
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- Different applications of two kinds of ceramic fiber cotton:In 1, production of HLGX ceramic fiber module: rejection due to thick and long silk fiber is better than spraying silk carpet, in the block made of the folding process, blowing fiber blankets easily broken and torn, and thrown silk fiber blanket can be folded very closely and not easy to damage, the quality will directly affect the block lining quality;The vertical layer 2, large boiler insulation blanket shop carpet fiber application: rejection due to long and thick, has better tensile resistance, more durable, so the rejection is better than spray carpet carpet;3, application of ceramic fiber textile, silk fiber thick and long and has good spinnability, the ceramic fiber thrown silk became the production of ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape, rope, pipe and other special materials);
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- With aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous molten metal erosion capacity. Excellent high temperature strength. The bottom heat conductivity makes the product have good heat insulation performance. Excellent electrical insulation performance. Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment, excellent tensile properties.
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fibers are roughly divided into natural fibers, man-made fibers, and synthetic fibers[natural fiber] refers to the natural growth or formation of fiber, including plant fiber (natural cellulose fiber), animal fibers (natural protein fiber) and mineral fiber. Plant fibers include: seed fiber, phloem fiber, leaf fiber, and fruit fiber. Seed fiber is the unicellular fiber that grows from the epidermal cells of some plant seeds. Such as cotton, kapok. Bast fiber is a single fiber or process fiber obtained from the phloem of some plants. Such as: linen, ramie, jute. Leaf fiber is the process fiber obtained from the leaves or sheaths of some plants. Such as: sisal, abaca. Fruit fiber is the fiber obtained from the fruit of some plants. Coconut fiber. An animal fiber (natural protein fiber) that includes hair, fiber, and gland fibers. Hair follicles: fibers of the hair follicles that have multicellular structures and are composed of keratin. Such as: wool, cashmere, camel hair, rabbit hair, Ma Haimao. Silk fibers: fibers formed from the glands of some insects, especially those produced by lepidopteran larvae, and fibers formed by secretions of some mollusks. Such as: silk.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- Ceramic fiber itself is relatively brittle, silk is relatively short, spinnability, but after adding viscose (differential polyester glass fiber, even pulp) as the heart can be spun,
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- 1. appearance. The ceramic fiber cloth has an obvious grid like appearance, and the ceramic fiber paper is very few or even mesh like.2. density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is greater than that of ceramic fiber cloth.3. thickness. Ceramic fiber paper, the thinnest can do 0.5mm, ceramic fiber paper can not do so thin, generally thin, there are also 2mm.4. stand erect. Ceramic fiber paper can be like in our life that can be placed on the A4 paper, mold, stand up. Ceramic fiber cloth is like the fabric used in our 5. lives. It's soft and doesn't stand upright.6. tear resistance. The toughness of the ceramic fiber paper is not as good as that of the ceramic fiber cloth.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- High temperature ceramic fiber cloth is made of ceramic fiber cotton, E-glass filament, high temperature resistant stainless steel alloy wire with a special process, high strength, good flexibility, high machinability, not only has high temperature heat insulation performance, has the flexibility of common textiles.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Fire-resistant insulation layer is used to make ceramic fiber module insulation, thermal insulation thickness of four hundred mm, the ceramic fiber blanket double extrusion, ceramic fiber module in parallel sorting, the trolley furnace wall temperature to plate temperature rise of forty-five degrees, which is almost a best isolation effect.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Organic glass comes from English Organic Glass. In recent years, in some areas the sheet is made of transparent plastic all are called organic glass, actually this is wrong, it refers to pure acrylic polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and the PMMA sheet material, called acrylic plate.
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- In the process of porcelain fused to metal (PFM), the powder material used for sintering and making ceramic restoration is made. There are long stone and alumina ceramic powder, as well as a variety of crystal reinforced porcelain powder, high temperature porcelain powder and low temperature porcelain powder.
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range