General Information of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
Ceramic fiber twisted ropes normally contain 16 to 20% rayon fiber which will burn out at high temperature, but has no effect on the properties of the products. Ceramic fiber twisted ropes are manufactored from high quality ceramic fiber yarn.
High performance ceramic fiber material fabricated from E-glass or stainless steel wire 304 or 310 reinforced inserted ceramic fiber yarn which is braided around a core of ceramic fiber cord to form a packing in round section. It is fabricated from ceramic fiber yarn twisted left hand/right hand together to form a rope of specified diameters ranging from 3mm to 50mm, with glass filament, stainless steel wire or high temperature alloy wire inserted to provide high strength at elevated temperature.
Feature of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
Low heat storage
Excellent chemical stability
Low thermal conductivity
Acid, oil, vapor resistance
Non-toxicity, environmental protection
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent sound absorptio
Good compression strength
Application of Ceramic FIber Twisted Rope
Expansion joint packing
Protection for cable and fuel tunnel
Fascinated yarn, and covering for fire proof
Seals for stoves and ovens
Bulb in tadpole gaskets, wick for oil burning apparatus, fireproof wrap and insulation
Door for industrial kiln
Curtain for industrial furnace
Radiant tube packing for heat- treated furnaces
Packing of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
Technical Data of Ceramic Fiber Twisted Rope
CERAMIC FIBER TEXTILES
Classification Temperature (℃)
Melting Point (℃)
Temperature Limit of Insert
Stainless Steel 1100℃
Fiber Diameter (µm)
Loss on Ignition (%)
Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) 1000℃
Linear Shrinkage 24hrs (%) 1100℃
Chemical Composition (%)
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
-  is a man-made fiber synthetic fiber as raw materials by using natural polymer cellulose or protein compounds in nature (such as wood, cotton, rice straw, bagasse fiber or milk, soybean, peanut protein, etc.) through a series of chemical and mechanical processing and made of cotton, wool and silk as similar to the textile fiber. Such as artificial cotton, rayon and so on.
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- Different applications of two kinds of ceramic fiber cotton:In 1, production of HLGX ceramic fiber module: rejection due to thick and long silk fiber is better than spraying silk carpet, in the block made of the folding process, blowing fiber blankets easily broken and torn, and thrown silk fiber blanket can be folded very closely and not easy to damage, the quality will directly affect the block lining quality;The vertical layer 2, large boiler insulation blanket shop carpet fiber application: rejection due to long and thick, has better tensile resistance, more durable, so the rejection is better than spray carpet carpet;3, application of ceramic fiber textile, silk fiber thick and long and has good spinnability, the ceramic fiber thrown silk became the production of ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape, rope, pipe and other special materials);
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- The ceramic fiber blanket has a strong resistance to wind erosion, and can be directly contacted with flame and high-speed airflow. Because of its excellent fire resistance, high temperature stability, high thermal shock resistance, low heat capacity and high temperature conditions, high compressive strength.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- High temperature ceramic fiber cloth is made of ceramic fiber cotton, E-glass filament, high temperature resistant stainless steel alloy wire with a special process, high strength, good flexibility, high machinability, not only has high temperature heat insulation performance, has the flexibility of common textiles.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Organic glass comes from English Organic Glass. In recent years, in some areas the sheet is made of transparent plastic all are called organic glass, actually this is wrong, it refers to pure acrylic polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and the PMMA sheet material, called acrylic plate.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Aluminum silicate fiber textiles can replace asbestos textiles, widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, ceramics. Glass, refractories, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive, machinery, electronics, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors of the fire-resistant, heat insulation, fire prevention, friction, sealing, silencing, labor protection, high temperature filtering etc..
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- 3. acid ink:Suitable for jet printing of silk, wool and nylon;4. coating ink:Suitable for direct printing of all textiles.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Fire-resistant insulation layer is used to make ceramic fiber module insulation, thermal insulation thickness of four hundred mm, the ceramic fiber blanket double extrusion, ceramic fiber module in parallel sorting, the trolley furnace wall temperature to plate temperature rise of forty-five degrees, which is almost a best isolation effect.
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- Ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are refractory insulation materials, which can be used for insulation and heat preservation
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- The utility model can also achieve higher strength by increasing metal wire reinforcement, and finally can be made into products such as yarn, cloth, belt, rope, packing, etc., and the utility model has wide application.
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range