General Information of Ceramic Fiber Ladder Tape
Ceramic fiber ladder tape is manufactured from high quality alumina-silica fiber yarn. With glass filament or #304 or 310 stainless steel wire inserted, the ceramic fiber ladder tape still keep high strength at elevated temperature. The ceramic fiber ladder tape could be used as protection against cable and fuel line protection, high temperature, high temperature electrical insulation, gasket and seal, fireproof wrap, etc.
Ceramic fiber textiles contain carrier fiber to facilitate the carding process. The textiles normally contain 16 to 20% rayon fiber which will burn out at high temperature, but has no effect on the properties of the products
Feature of Ceramic Fiber Ladder Tape
Low heat storage
Excellent chemical stability
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent sound absorptio
Low thermal conductivity
Application of Ceramic Fiber Ladder Tape
Protection against high temperature
High temperature electrical insulation
Cable and fuel line protection
Fireproof wrap, gasket and seal, etc
Technical Data of Ceramic Fiber Ladder Tape
CERAMIC FIBER TEXTILES
Classification Temperature (℃)
Melting Point (℃)
Temperature Limit of Insert
Stainless Steel 1100℃
Fiber Diameter (µm)
Loss on Ignition (%)
Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) 1000℃
Linear Shrinkage 24hrs (%) 1100℃
Chemical Composition (%)
Delivery and Loading
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fiber (Fiber): a fine, soft filament formed by certain mechanical processes (traction, stretching, shaping, etc.) of a polymer. Fiber has a large elastic modulus, small deformation, high strength, high crystallization capacity, small molecular weight, usually tens of thousands of.
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- Different applications of two kinds of ceramic fiber cotton:In 1, production of HLGX ceramic fiber module: rejection due to thick and long silk fiber is better than spraying silk carpet, in the block made of the folding process, blowing fiber blankets easily broken and torn, and thrown silk fiber blanket can be folded very closely and not easy to damage, the quality will directly affect the block lining quality;The vertical layer 2, large boiler insulation blanket shop carpet fiber application: rejection due to long and thick, has better tensile resistance, more durable, so the rejection is better than spray carpet carpet;3, application of ceramic fiber textile, silk fiber thick and long and has good spinnability, the ceramic fiber thrown silk became the production of ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape, rope, pipe and other special materials);
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is mainly used for high temperature, tough, self bearing high strength of the place, but also used for high airflow speed, mechanical destruction of large places. Ceramic fiber blanket can be used in these occasions.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- High temperature ceramic fiber cloth is made of ceramic fiber cotton, E-glass filament, high temperature resistant stainless steel alloy wire with a special process, high strength, good flexibility, high machinability, not only has high temperature heat insulation performance, has the flexibility of common textiles.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Organic glass comes from English Organic Glass. In recent years, in some areas the sheet is made of transparent plastic all are called organic glass, actually this is wrong, it refers to pure acrylic polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and the PMMA sheet material, called acrylic plate.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Aluminum silicate fiber textiles can replace asbestos textiles, widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, ceramics. Glass, refractories, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive, machinery, electronics, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors of the fire-resistant, heat insulation, fire prevention, friction, sealing, silencing, labor protection, high temperature filtering etc..
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- The advantages of ink-jet printing methods are: the traditional printing plate making process is omitted, shorten the process and reduce the cost; reduce the dye waste to obtain environmental friendly; digital image to facilitate the design and innovation of small batch flexible production and other traditional printing incomparable advantages.
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- Ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are refractory insulation materials, which can be used for insulation and heat preservation
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- Opaque porcelain: cover the color of the base crown and increase the retentionNeck edge porcelain: also called neck porcelain, darker color, showing neck colorBody porcelain: also called dentin porcelain, the main porcelain powder, used to obtain the natural beauty of dentinEnamel porcelain: also called cut end porcelain, used for cutting ends, translucencyTransparent porcelain: reflects the natural and transparent shape of teethGlaze powder: colorless and transparent, simulating the luster of enamelThere are modified porcelain, dyed porcelain, gums, porcelain and so on, can show different colors and special restoration needs.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- Ceramic fiber itself is relatively brittle, silk is relatively short, spinnability, but after adding viscose (differential polyester glass fiber, even pulp) as the heart can be spun,
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range