As specified by name, Insulating firebricks are of light weight, low thermal conductivity, excellent strength at ambient and elevated temperature. With very low levels of iron and other impurities, the bricks provide good resistance to chemical attach, can be used in tough, reducing atmosphere conditions. Every brick is ground to precise dimensions.
Classification Temperature (°C)
Compressive Strength (MPa)
Deformation under hot load (0.07MPa) (%)
≤0.9 at 1100°C
≤0.2 at 11260°C
≤0.2 at 1320°C
Permanent linear shrinkage (%) after 24hrs
Coefficient of reversible thermal expansion (%)
Chemical Analysis (%)
Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)
► Kilns for the ceramic, tunnel, shuttle
► Forge furnaces
► Carbon baking furnaces
► Atmosphere furnaces
► High temperature kiln lining
► Back up insulating of glass melting tanks
► Insulating of tin bath area for float glass
► Blast furnaces
► Chemical and petrochemical industry
► Non-ferrous metal industry
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fiber (Fiber): a fine, soft filament formed by certain mechanical processes (traction, stretching, shaping, etc.) of a polymer. Fiber has a large elastic modulus, small deformation, high strength, high crystallization capacity, small molecular weight, usually tens of thousands of.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- The ceramic fiber blanket has a strong resistance to wind erosion, and can be directly contacted with flame and high-speed airflow. Because of its excellent fire resistance, high temperature stability, high thermal shock resistance, low heat capacity and high temperature conditions, high compressive strength.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- Ceramic fiber cloth, stainless steel wire, enhanced use temperature of 1050 degrees, glass fiber reinforced use temperature of 650 degrees.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Acrylic may sound strange, because it is a new word that has appeared on the mainland in the last two years. It was not until 2002 that the advertising industry, furniture industry and handicraft industry were gradually understood by a few. "Acrylic" is a transliteration of foreign words, English is ACRYLIC, it is a chemical material. The chemical name is called "PMMA", which belongs to propylene alcohol, commonly known as "specially treated organic glass". In the application industry, its raw materials usually appear in the form of particles, plates, pipes and so on.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- With aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous molten metal erosion capacity. Excellent high temperature strength. The bottom heat conductivity makes the product have good heat insulation performance. Excellent electrical insulation performance. Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment, excellent tensile properties.
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- Under the new economic environment, the textile industry will enter a short process, digital production mode. Nowadays, more and more printing and dyeing mills use wide format inkjet printing to produce.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Aluminum silicate fiber module in the well sealed at the same time, the thickness of heat insulation protection cases, can be isolated from the transfer of hot air to the maximum, complete isolation is not possible, the total fiber trolley furnace as an example, long-term use temperature of one thousand degrees, in addition to the door is sealed by the ceramic fiber packing do seal
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- Ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are refractory insulation materials, which can be used for insulation and heat preservation
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- According to different porcelain stent materials are divided into: metal porcelain powder, pure titanium porcelain powder, casting porcelain powder, two alumina porcelain powder, zirconia porcelain powder, etc.. According to the temperature is divided into: high temperature porcelain powder, medium temperature porcelain powder, low temperature porcelain powder.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- The utility model can also achieve higher strength by increasing metal wire reinforcement, and finally can be made into products such as yarn, cloth, belt, rope, packing, etc., and the utility model has wide application.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range